The Francosphere

I'd love to strengthen the ties between the French.

Particularly, the French. Other countries are welcome.

France should be our greatest ally. I wish we retained more of your culture, and I love your country and its people. I just wish we had stayed on the right track, and went in the right direction, instead of becoming 56% and full of immigrants.

We need to support countries in the francosphere rather than being global police, and focus on our own country, and its kin. Maybe it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cU3omQ0qEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Paris commune
> first recorded communist cesspool in history
No. Fuck em

Bump

Have you ever visited France?

if it wasn't for alizee i wouldn't even care for the french

You guys are fucking mean.

Are you gonna pay for his $1200 flight? Not everybody can hop on a train for less than $50 and go.

France doesn't do anything. It's worse than Canada. Don't worry about it.

Thank you for helping win us our independence, France.

>Wanting to ally with blackest European nation.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Love you man. You don't deserve this.

Keep your head up.

Fuck the french

Have you ever met a French? Why the fuck would you wanna support them?

You're welcome my dude.

Ah don't worry, that's nothing. Loved seeing Trump in France for 14 of July.

Pic related is "Place Plume", guys, literally "Place Feather", just thought I would show you nice places in France.

We are your greatest ally! Never forget that Americ-user! France will cuck themselves to anyone who shows the slightest strength.

Here in America we support FRANCE.

FUCK YOU FUCKING PIERRE! GET FUCKING BLACKED AND BTFO!!!

Who else /freedom fries/

>Thank you for helping win us our independence, France.
LOL
You think Catholic France which was an absolute monarchy at the time, supported America's independence cause they liked you?? Do you honestly beleived they respected a bunch of colonial farmers who mainly were all British descent and fiercely protestant??
They only supported America as a fuck you to Britain as we took their Canadian territory.

Why the hatred ?

Pic related is Place Kleber

The ends justified the means

Pic related is Quebec facebook
What's your point Francois^

Yeah, fuck those effeminate, arrogant, but somehow condescending faggots.

Gotta love some nice architecture so post away Pierre. Also, don't listen to this butthurt faggots, you're great

I'm Brit with some French relatives.

I do prefer the general relaxed atmosphere and way people interact in France. Gallic humour and classic French comedy films are brill.

I just get better feels in hearty France than in downtrodden, overly sarcastic Britain.

She's Corsican, so you are now free to care zero, irmao.

The french invented communism and diversity.
Fuck'em, let them die out, just like the anglo's.

Strengthen the ties in your own country first, then focus on others

>paris commune
>an accurate representation of france or french people

>Fuck'em, let them die out, just like the anglo's.
Your 1/4 Kraut blood is showing again Yankee.

Just showing nice places.

Love you too guys

Annecy's lake

I can't tell if they're based nationalist frenchies or are they talking about genocide people who are islamophobic?

I like France more than bongs

French is the most degenerate country on earth. Two of my friends are (white) Cuban immigrants, and they went to France to escape communism before coming to the US. They were confused and astonished at the amount of white French women who were with niggers.

I still love 19th century France though

I accept your friendship ameribro, here is a nice view from my hometown

This

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Trips don't lie Britbro.

> just get better feels in hearty France than in downtrodden, overly sarcastic Britain.

Dude, Britain looks far comfyer and those are some of the biggest reasons why. Rain helps too.

Recently started watching yes minister, nothing but British comedy can make you cry laughing and cry in despair at the same time. Also, I grew up watching Mr Bean man

I prefer Hungarians to slov*ks.

Nancy is just beautiful, first time I see this picture of Place Stanislas.

who dis fluid druid

What's with the whoreposting lately ? Go to Sup Forums you fucking kike shill

And you used to condemn us for burning heretics at the stake... This is what comes of not only letting Puritans LIVE, but giving them a whole fucking continent to play with, Nigel...

My only issue with France is that they abandoned us (French colonials who went to New France).

But even if it took them way too fucking long to remember us, I'm happy that their government gave a shit about us after a flood before Obongo did in 2016

Daily reminder that Paris is the most beautiful city in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cU3omQ0qEs

this though

I never realized how truly beautiful the architecture in France was.

>That mustache, that chink, those broads.

Frenchbros, why are your women so annoying? Always getting into silly shit to make themselves feel, look, important. It's practically a meme now

Who is this cum commander?

Also france is a shithole that also smells like it.

God look at her fucking disgusting hands. It looks like she was a fucking steel worker for the first 18 years of her life. I guess carrying baguettes around and smoking cigarettes all day takes a toll.

France seems like the most beautiful place in Europe

I first met a french person in Philadelphia when I first starting working in Art Museum. A group was coming from Marseille for a project.
8 of them were black. This was 2001

Sauce on girl?

Funny that even Russia was "friend" of USA in those times.
It's quite ironic how few years change everything.

It's all disgustingly irresponsibly wasteful pleasure palaces for effeminate inbreds, you fucking faggot.

Shout out aux cousins

For their women, or their uncanny ability to produce white flags?

Say whatever you want about the frogs, but boy oh boy do they into A E S T H E T I C S

Don't be like that Fritz, it's okay you can let go of your programming for once. You're amongst friends so go ahead, say something nice about your cousins across the river.

Hon hon hon baguette croissant shawarma j'aime le sperme musulman hon hon hon

Am I French yet?

Damn bro you are a fucking virgin

Je voudrais visiter le Québec quelque jour. Ils aiment les cadiens là?

I feel that French people have too much respect and admiration for "Anglo-Saxons". Brits are ruder and less respectful towards the French. I cringe every time uneducated Brits mention snails and frog's legs

I'm glad to see that Macron for all his faults seems to want France to become more influential.

There are a few based and intelligent Brits like Peter Mayle (picture) who totally get what France is about. But most Brit "muh-shakespeare" "muh tesco" fags can't see it.

My message to French anons is stop taking shit from Brits. Most British towns look like shit vs your average French town. Brits can't even do simple things like take care of their roads they're all full of potholes.

And stop calling Brits "anglo-saxons" dammit. They're not some semi-mythical people.

Shawarma is Jewish.

If you like the smell of piss Paris is the greatest town in the world.

Aside from every indian town.

>defending unclean whores
>first line
>VIRGINNN!!

Get out woman.

You guys should have heard Jefferson in 1787. It's too late now, you got fugged by English aristocrats by speaking their language.
De Gaulle was #ourguy. You shouldn't have to bow the crown of UK.

Peter Mayle gets it while British plebs with their non-cafe culture sit in kebab shops eating through Ahmed's pubes.

Un francophone blanc sera toujours la bienvenue ici

It's Arab actually and soon to be the national food of Eurabia :^)

To bow before *

The city center is nice for the most part, but lacks consistency. Beautiful stone manors and shitty early 1900 housing next to each other. They really fucked up in the 1960-1970 period, where the fuckers were ready to destroy pic related because it was "old"

France's shame.

There's no way this would continue to fly anywhere else.

If you've ever been to france you would understand why everyone else thinks they're snobs.

Because they are. Fuck you frogs, I hope your nation is put into slavery. You all deserve it. Italians have better wine (as does napa), even canadians do better french food, why do you exist

I'm glad she's a modest girl and covers her nipples.

Lol stay mad cuck, keep having sex with roastie handlets, see if I care. I only have sex with women with beautiful hands, and I've never been happier.

>My message to French anons is stop taking shit from Brits.

Said no authentic British person ever.

The end goal was to make room for more monstruosities like pic related. Luckily they pulled the plug soon after.

Still, the weater is not great, public transportation is terrible, driving in the city is becoming more hellish with each new mayor, our public hospital is terrible, our medecine school is the worst in the country and generally our universitie suck. It's really a shame.

Un tourangeau !

you're wrong mate, in France you can get the same kind of comfy as England, France has a more more diversified landscape than Britain

Here in the UK they collect your rubbish once a week. Rubbish is always piling up making the streets stink and flytipping is a HUGE problem.

In civilised France they clean and water hose down the streets all time and collect rubbish bins several times a week.

>Cadiens

It's not everywhere like this obviously, but Nancy is gorgeous

That's like going to NYC and saying that the US is too crowded. A) I doubt that Paris is all France has to offer and B) I could care less. Give me pretty palaces or nice landscapes and museums to stare at and I won't even notice.

Are you jealous we dropped a few lil bam boomies and leveled everything in your country?

>Said no authentic British person ever.
When you get over that crap and start being English again, you might realise the stupid childish folly of this namecalling, when all your countries are just about as fucked as each other.

>France's shame.
no one gives a fuck about this
it's not even written in french

kek

Fuck you France !
You have no idea what democracy really means and involves but you are the first to open your mouth when it comes to other nations.
Your leaders are jews who only act on their behalf and you still elect them.
Everywhere around the world you follow the bullshit the US are making and supporting their shitty decisions. You're America's little bitch.
You had a great country but made nothing out of it, get lost fuckers.
Greetings from Switzerland

Would involve climbing, droning or shooting (38m height). All these plans would mean jail and there is a very close police station. Still waiting for Falcon of Peace.

Mon nègre! Je vais planifier mes vacances!

(On a pas la joli architecture ici, donc voici la cathédrale à Nouvelle-Orléans)

Not everywhere mate maybe in some cities but places like Berlin and Paris are far dirtier.

Yeah but atleast in your countries, pissing on the streets is not a national sport.

It's easy to talk shit when you subsist on foreign tax dodgers.

Didnt she marry some nigger or something ?

You are from?

>because it was old.

A 5 year old with a random set of Levi's could design that blocky shit. The fuck is wrong with this people?

Agreed on the landscape part. I was just arguing about Britains atmosphere and the humor/cynicism that's come with it and the attitude in general. Also, rural Britain doesn't look half bad.

It all comes down to personal preference though

You mean Russian rape babies? We raped the shit out of them I’m 1812 when came to Paris

are there still many cajuns who can speak french over there?

Only a russian can be a proud rapist.

You are truly the niggers of europe.