Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Would you be willing to take in and raise a cute little demon girl you found lost and abandoned in the woods, Sup Forums?

Of course, I'd also be willing to make her my wife.

I would be interested in this if I wasn't 99% sure that this is going to end up like usagi drop.

Usagi drop was an aberration that resulted from the author's creepy old man fetish

This is pure daughteru love

OP said demon girl not succubus

Not gonna lie, I spent the first couple of chapters waiting for the twist where she reay did turn out to be a psycopath killer criminal.

>This is pure daughteru love
lol

Get your creepy fanart out of here

This thread is only for daughterus

>entire guild of gruff adventurers acting like proud uncles over the inn's cute girl mascot

I don't know if my heart can take this

>fanart

Yeah, naw.

Brace yourself that's only the beginning

Thanks now I have diabetes

Happy End

why is she criyng?

he died

She knows she'll outlive her father/husbando by centuries due to the difference in lifespans.

BEGONE, foul creature!

Your lies have no place here!

That's why she needs to sex him, so she can have half demon kids to raise.

Most likely yes since I'm at the stage where my parental feelings are stronger than my lust.

Fighting it huh?

Not everyone is a pedophile dood

i have a bad feeling this will have a super sad ending

Why do Japanese people insist on the incest in these stories? Can't they let me feel like a good dad just this once?

ITT: reddit

Like most other threads then, satan?

>incest

Look up the Genji Monogatari.

Such a polite little demon girl

not incest

could you give source?
crops are nearly impossible to reverse search

>reverse search
With what's shown in the image, you have to be literally retarded not to be able to find it. Such as:
>english translation
>daughter
>blindfold
>maid

Does she have an sister?

Search Takatsu and use your instinct

well you are not wrong....

>yfw I downloaded this ages ago but my backlog is such that i haven't read it yet.

After her confession i dropped the series so fucking hard i call it uchi musume drop now

They aren't blood related. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them fucking.

it's still fucking wrong, i just wanted a heartwarming father-daughter story that didn't end in them fugging or getting together

It's the inevitable outcome of such a relationship. Don't fight it. Embrace it with both dick and heart.

Daughters are for loving and raising, wives are for loving and fucking. Someday you'll grow up.

The older I get, the more I want daughters to fuck their male parental figures.

She always was his girlfriend
It's ok

MY FUCKING HEART!!!!!

>young Latina with daddy issues
Not surprising.

Have you ever heard of monster girls?
Because that's a big thing in some settings.

I'm familiar with them, but I'm not really interested in nonhumans.
I just love age gap romances in general.