imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 9
>Turkish regime summons Iranian, Russian ambassadors after Syrian Army gains in Idlib
>Islamist rebels fire several missiles into densely populated areas of Damascus, 4 civilians killed
>US spy aircraft flew between Russian bases in Syria during drone attack – MoD
>Last phase of Beit Jinn reconciliation agreement completed
>SAA fire-control cuts the road between Abu Dhuhur and Maarrat al-Nu'man
>ISIS seizes control of 13 villages in NE Hama and reenters Aleppo gov as HTS retreats
>104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard has left DeZ to E Ghouta
>Erdogan announces Turkey will launch offensive to capture Afrin & Manbij
>Russia repels attack by 13 ‘militant’ drones on military facilities
>Syrian military says they struck an attacking Israeli warplane
>Israeli warplane attacks SAA base in Qutayfah
>The Al-Kassem Group of SRG redeploys to Harasta
>355 civis from the provinces of DeZ,21-Aleppo & 14-Homs have returned to their homes
>USAF Gen:Russia now has ‘treasure trove’ of info about F-22s&how we operate, but so do we
>10000+ protesters in rebel-held southern Damascus demand reconciliation with government
>SAA captures Rahjan & Jakusiyah

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-snatches-another-6-towns-southwest-aleppo-amid-relentless-drive-idlib/
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/951477248904847360
youtube.com/watch?v=q4CKfv39X3s
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.728956&lon=37.075392&z=19&m=b&gz=0;370742855;357281653;10594;13042;0;8252;7858;0;18694;5378;10809;12868
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/951229455866966016
youtu.be/r8YtF76s-yM?t=48s
twitter.com/qalaatalmudiq/status/951453783933976576
youtube.com/watch?v=k4T5taGQnkU
youtube.com/watch?v=gXPnkx5SCKI
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.694868&lon=37.290494&z=17&m=b&show=/13173723/Umm-Khan
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-retakes-4-lost-towns-southeast-idlib-al-qaeda-offensive-stumbles/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthi-forces-launch-missile-towards-saudi-special-forces-base/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST FOR TRUMP
FIRST FOR AMERICA
FIRST FOR OUR ALLIES

DEATH TO ISRAEL

>Breaking: Syrian Army snatches up another 6 towns in southwest Aleppo amid relentless drive to Idlib

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:32 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army and allied paramilitaries continue to blitz their way across the open semi-desert steppe of southwestern Aleppo province, capturing another six settlements from armed Islamist groups in the region during recent hours and inching ever close to linking up with military forces operating in eastern Idlib.

According to military-affiliated sources on the ground, in recent hours, Syrian army-led forces operating via the Khanasser front in the southwestern countryside of Aleppo province have taken control of the towns and village of Alaf, Umm Gharaf, Umm Ghabar, Sabeha, Aiytah and Umm Sanabel from jihadist militants.

The settlements were not seized without a fight with Syrian troops having to wrest the towns and villages from grip of Al-Qaeda-affiliated forces still present in southwest Aleppo. To this end, a whole day of clashes took place before rebel fighters retreated.

By this latest advance, Syrian forces in southwest Aleppo are now only just three to four kilometers way from linking up with elite army units operating in eastern Idlib province and pocketing a large rebel-held area south of their current line of advance.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-snatches-another-6-towns-southwest-aleppo-amid-relentless-drive-idlib/

4th for the reclamation of golan heights

This will be my last thread
Ebin, if you see this message, you must take over the next shift, if not, someone else.

Good luck doctor Bashar!

>"No truth whatsoever about HTS and FSA fighters defecting to Wilayat Hama (#IS), most brothers in Wilayat Hama are ex Jund Al-Aqsa and they know the area very good because they're locals."
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/951477248904847360
I do believe some good old fashioned s*nni genocide is warranted nonetheless.

>Erdogan declared today he won't hand over a single wanted terrorist to the US as long he is in charge in Turkey, says the US is not a strategic partner anymore.
fugg

>4th for the reclamation of golan heights

> soon.jpg

Russia will destroy its enemies! Cлaвa Poccия! Glory to Russia!

>says the US is not a strategic partner anymore.
bs, but in any case all trump has to do is yank the chain and turkey will be back in line

Reccep 'Burn all the bridges' Erdogan having another autistic episode i see.

Lets...
Begin...

Now is not the time for war, Doctor. That comes later.

>americans actually believe this

>Erdoroach
>Not Autistic
Pick one.

>yank the chain
>turks flip for china or get off on their own
>sign a new and improved bosphorus treaty with russians

got it covered lad! Thank you for baking!

He's bipolar actually

youtube.com/watch?v=q4CKfv39X3s

Ask Turkey how they feel about keeping the $154,594,512 they get from Trump every year. They're our bitch

is this an SAA roadtrip now?

In the area between the Southern and Eastern salients:
>Syrian Army control Eluf, Umm Gharaf, Umm Ghabar, Sabihat, Eitatan, Umm Sanabil SW of Khanaseer Aleppo

In the South West, near Atshan
>Syrian Army fully recaptured Atshan, Hamdaniyah, Umm Harayatm, Tal Marq, Khuwayn.

2018 will be the year were the world will finally find out Dollar is not worth the paper it is printed on

>bribe money

97D chess everyone

>$154,594,512
>this is a lot for Turkey

for third world countries it is

Thanks ChadBro.
Very reliable man, you are
>pic related

>tfw Hezbollah comes to join the party
Could this be the reason why hezbollah media have been more active in reporting news about that front lately?

So Tarmah group commander was lying last night. Fucking why?

Hezbollah are present in the push from Khanaser.

>Brand New Arabic RT Report from #AbuDuhur The #SAA Forces fortified at the airport gates are waiting on the commanders to return from dealing with the Militant Counter Attack that started this morning. The SAA Have Recaptured um Khalakhil and Khuwayn

GDP (PPP) 2018 estimate
• Total
$2.249 trillion[6] (13th)
• Per capita
$27,634[6] (45th)

Dream on mutt.

This is the southern "gate":
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.728956&lon=37.075392&z=19&m=b&gz=0;370742855;357281653;10594;13042;0;8252;7858;0;18694;5378;10809;12868

I wonder what will the US do if more countries stop using the petrodollar.

Hopefully we find out in 2018.

Invade more countries

Collapse, I hope

Are you talking about this?
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/951229455866966016

Nah I think you army is still busy discussing whether they include trannies in the troops or not

fade into irrelevancy and obscurity inshali
That said, the kikes in control has this attitude:
youtu.be/r8YtF76s-yM?t=48s

ye

>Shaheen Forces Expect Town & Airport Liberated Tomorrow Afternoon

Well the rebel counter offensive got in their way probably

Collapse of the US would be an interesting, yet a thing what we would suffer also.

Yup, they managed to stall the liberation of the airport for one day.

Good to see anti-Iran propaganda has toned down on these threads.

Hi there, /SG/ is with Iran do not worry.

god bless that man for trying

Good to have you back Mr. Ahmadinejad, hows house arrest treating you?

t. Syrian with Irani flag

CIA is low on budget.

Kys syrian scum.

I'll let you know it's less than 1% of POLISH GDP, not to mention Turkish.

Disagree, the Saudis are paying some of there lowlife diaspora to spread their lies. But good to see there are few reasonable people here.

Amazing shot by a sniper, seems like a good way to counter ATGMs, anyone ever try this before?
twitter.com/qalaatalmudiq/status/951453783933976576

>sg
>anti-iran

>house arrest
Propaganda!!

Yeah, that's pretty amazing footage, never seen anything like it.

I have a theory: all those rebels which withdrawn to Idlib from Damascus and other regions caused internal fight in that province

yea, that was a nice clip. pretty sweet shot

Problem with sniping AGTM teams is that you have to detect them and know their location, which is exactly the kind of ignorance they prey on when they ambush tanks, because if you knew there was AGTM waiting behind some rock/bush ahead you surely would not send your people to die together with a tank.

Though still one of the best way to deal with them.

They're doing their best considering what they have.

funny face tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=k4T5taGQnkU

>Al-Irani
>????

Mix in a little narcissism and your this actually sounds plausible. Dude isn't even self aware of how hypocritical he is at times.

he isn't al irani, here is al irani

Good afternoon I hate america

Also abu duhur when

i mean here is al irani

Of course he was

FUnny XdDdDddDDDDddD :Ddd;;dDd

No, that is al irani

just take a look at your fellow mutt here attacking our allies with his nacho fingers.

I find your flag very beautiful and aesthetic

t. shia maghreboi
Stop larping with flag nigga, which syrian are you?

This footage is fucking amazing, idiots are waltzing around on a field through hails of artillery shells and airstrikes.
Shows how it looks like to be on the recieving end of the Tigers.

>Turkey denounces the rebels as terrorist who are aiding Kurdish nationalism.
>Turkey likens Assad to a butcher and insists that ''he must go''.
The man the absolutely mental.
Hello Galician faggot.

Is that Muttin?

Latest Khanaser front gains.

We do share colors don't we. Good taste.
You will be invited to our next Polish Latmiyah.

>The Syrian army advances in the south-eastern Aleppo countryside and detonates a Nusra warehouse of improvised explosive devices in Umm Khan
youtube.com/watch?v=gXPnkx5SCKI
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.694868&lon=37.290494&z=17&m=b&show=/13173723/Umm-Khan

If ISIS and rebels would wawnt to break through SAA should set few abumsh points along those 2 main roads.

What a shitshow! my fucking sides!

>Stop larping with flag nigga, which syrian are you?
Just because we help our allies with their internet on occasion, doesn't mean every Irani flag is a shill. I know it's difficult to comprehend with your American education and all, but still.

TWO MORE TOWNS!

that'd be ~0.02% of Turkey's GDP, how much could they care?

I don't know. His bigest mistake is blending his pragmatic political decisions with his personal grudges.

I understand at least where 70% of his decisions come from when I think he is trying to improve Turkeys current political and economical situation, but then there are sometimes cracks in their decision which show clear lack of direction and perhaps even fear in their decision making.

Isn't Sup Forums blocked in Iran?

Stop spreading anti-Iran propaganda

I thought Sup Forums was blocked in Iran to be honest, guess not

>Breaking: Syrian Army retakes 4 lost towns in southeast Idlib as Al-Qaeda offensive stumbles

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (06:25 PM) – An attempted offensive by Hayyat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS), the Al-Qaeda affiliate formerly known as Al-Nusra, in south-east Idlib has failed.

On Thursday, the Al-Qaeda forces carried out a relentless but eventually pointless counterattack in south-east Idlib, against the massive operation by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) that has seen over 200 towns liberated from HTS control in just over two weeks. At high costs, the terrorist organisation could capture six formerly liberated
towns in the area from Syrian control.

But the small victory was not to last. After a matter of hours, a Syrian counterattack drove HTS back out of the towns of Atshan, Hamdaniyah, Umm Harayatm and Tal Marq, recapturing the cities yet again for the Syrian Arab Republic and pushing Al-Qaeda back yet again.

The recapture of the four towns has left HTS with only control over Ard Az-Zarzour and Umm Khalakhi to show for their counter-offensive, and even here their grip seems to be far from strong, as the Syrian army undoubtedly is planning to take these back soon as well.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-retakes-4-lost-towns-southeast-idlib-al-qaeda-offensive-stumbles/

Repost from last night.

Can anyone translate from English to Arabic?

This is public bid for Road repair in Syria.

Help an user out?

Need to figure diesel prices and labor rates in Syria.

HAPPENING
>Breaking: Houthi forces launch missile towards Saudi Special Forces base

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:15 P.M.) – Minutes ago, the Houthi forces announces that their rocket battalion fired a short-range missile towards a Saudi military base in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia.

According to official media wing of the Houthi forces, their rocket battalion fired a Qaher-M2 missile towards the Special Forces base of the Saudi Army.

The Houthi report added that the ballistic missile was targeting the Apache helicopter pods at the Special Forces base in Najran.

No further details have been released at the moment.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-houthi-forces-launch-missile-towards-saudi-special-forces-base/

Do you also believe that 6 trillion kikes died in the holoroast by any chance?
Poland already answered you