twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

AMNESTY
D
O
N

MAGA

God I hate liberals
You Yanks better BTFO them in the midterms, but I don't have much hope..

Better refresh your inbox shills. The new narrative is rolling out.
"The current debate is also forcing Democrats into a searing process of political self-examination -- since the fate of DACA recipients is as important to their grass roots as the wall is to Trump's. Failing to fight their corner could have consequences for the party's support among Hispanic voters, who are vital to the party's hopes of winning back power on Capitol Hill this year and the White House in 2020.
But since it is in power, the price for the Republican Party has never been so acute if it fails to find a resolution for DACA recipients. Overwhelming majorities of Americans support shielding people who were brought to the US illegally as children through no fault of their own, and the specter of mass deportations could be hugely damaging to the GOP in already tough midterm elections.
Even lawmakers who oppose granting a path to citizenship for DACA recipients understand the need to avert that nightmare scenario.
"Right now, I think the best way to do this is not to offer any kind of long-term citizenship, but legalization instead," said Rep. Mark Walker, the leader of the conservative Republican Study Committee.
As well as the national political consequences of acting, or not acting, the DACA imbroglio is forcing the GOP to question longtime and fundamental positions on the details of immigration as never before.
That journey into the party's soul includes finally coming up with a definition of what exactly Trump means -- and will accept -- when it comes to funding the border wall that he placed at the center of this campaign.
Will the President -- and his voters -- settle for an amalgam of walls, fences and electronically monitored border areas broken by areas of impassable topographical features like rivers and mountains, for instance?"
Tl;dr
>Trump won
>dems are painting Goodlatte's bill as a bipartisan victory that gets dreamers green cards and avoids government shut down
>shills BTFO

STOP VOTING FOR THE PARTY OF JACKSON (Unless he wiped out a tribe you hated, I guess)

russell 2000 up 1% today

>swedish

My copy of Art Of The Deal finally arrived.

We need to save Canada. You don't want another Mexico north of you, do you, America?

He could but it would be blocked by the courts and sit in legal limbo until SCOTUS rules on it. They would then likely rule it executive overreach. National Voter ID needs to be passed by congress AND ruled on by SCOTUS.

No to FISA.

When (quintessential) Swedes are the rational ones. BASED SWEDEN!

Goodlattes bill is seriously good and unless dems wanna be dicks they can easily say its a victory for them as well.

Its a rare good compromise.

if something isn't related to the budget or if it adds to the deficit after 10, you need 60 votes to end the filibuster. Without 60 votes they can just debate it forever

>yfw you realize Brian Stelter is only 32 years old

Aging like room temperature milk.

what the hell did he mean by that latest FISA tweet?

>the dems are already says no nothing just daca, wont even talk about other stuff just daca, they will leave empty handed, and look like people who are party loyal not country, their slogan.
Do you realize no one gives a fuck? Party loyalty is the entire fucking point for their voters. They don't believe in any country. All of this fucking nonsensical shit is completely and totally meaningless because the SUBHUMANS Trump is allowing to proliferate and maintain residence with DACA WILL NEVER FUCKING CARE about the United States as a country. I fucking HATE YOU PEOPLE.

Updated statistics on South Korea's population of Muslims from dangerous countries:

South Korea's numbers:

South Korea:

Sudan: 4
Somalia: 0
Afghanistan: 7
Libya: 22
Chad: 0
Syria: 43 (probably all refugees forced by the UN)
Iraq: 21 (probably a mix of refugees and a few kebab shop owners)

"Dey is waycis!"

Anyways, the UN can fuck off and leave the US alone now. We have every right to keep these savages out of our country if the Asian countries are already doing it anyways. Even if they don't have an explicit policy, they simply refuse to let in anything more than a small token number to say "Hey guise, look we have some!"

what are tranny-drug gangs like?

They would never go that deep into Poland.

he looks like a gay pedophile that licks toilets clean

Awoovement!

They are already claiming it as a victory. This will be their narrative in the mid terms
>see my nigga?
>we be gettin shit done even wif orange hitler in power
>fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo
>sheeeeit

>when the same shit gets posted over and over and over every god damn thread for hours
Getting real sick of your shit guys.

Miller is the only thing standing between Amnesty Don and completely selling out lol

Bet he gets rode out of town on a rail like Bannon

>Swedish
>YUNG KANG

who's setting up some hidden cameras

HOW ARE YOU NOT AN ECONOMIC SUPERPOWER WHEN YOU HAVE BASICALLY UNLIMITED MINERAL AND TIMBER RESOURCES?!!

I'm short some puts. I should be getting a ringy dingy soon

Thats fine I don't care, as long as we get the wall and end chain migration

There are several arab Polish posters on Sup Forums

And then they have to hire more staff to clean up all the piss and shit, and carpenters to rebuild all the shit they break! The migrants get an educational experience and the town around the camps get a boost to their local economy and the opportunity to get raped! Truly the Germans are the master race, only they could come up with a plan as good as this.

WE WUZ VIKANGS!

I wouldnt be surprised if they create a theme park ride out of the place. Ride a little cuck cart through the facility

I only know one OSRS streamer that has aged worse

meinald kampf

Can I get a quick rundown on Goodlatte's bill?

Ehh, odds are a few lost house seats and a few gained Senate seats without any real change in control.

black people played themselves on that hoodie pic. just shows their insecurity of being compared to apes and monkeys.

it's the best deal we can get if the democrats must have a small say.

My theory why he's there. Zuckerberg wants a schlub looking just like him become a media star. Note to Zuck: won't work.

>in order to fight antisemitism germans send muslim "refugees" to concentration camps

>people

It's possible that as an African in Sweden she doesn't have the same stigma towards the word "monkey" as retarded niggers in America do. But it's probably more about the money and trying to save face with her son's employers who might cut her kid from their lineup out of spite even if it was their fault.

its what trump said he wanted during that immigration meeting
daca area allowed to stay
wall
no chain
no lottery
a million other things i dont remember

They have the poplulation of california in a space slightly smaller than the Continental US

>Not all opinions are equal

lol

cbsnews.com/news/house-gop-members-unveil-sweeping-immigration-reform-bill/

Basically DACAs get green cards, wall funding approved, end lotto system, end chain migration, BUT doesnt address the other 11 million illegals and doesnt do merit based point system.

Still its an overall good deal.

You should check out his new book coming out very soon.

The majority of self-identified Indians in the USA actually vote Republican. It's why Indians are always listed in "other", because admitting Indians are Republicans would go against communist narratives of Republicans being the party of racism and white supremacy.

It's true, her's isn't worth shit

McSally on Varney
>We are NOT giving them a special path to anything, we're just letting them have a 3 year pass to stay and apply for citizenship like everyone else but they do not get in front of the line before those on the outside
Did we get any text on the Goodlatte bill yet, or is it just a headline readout and speculation still?

I mean, that's how Israel's doing it.

What did Chuck Blow mean by this?

>Send the muzzies to concentration camps
wtf I'm with Merkler now

Really?

>muh filibusters
>I’m afraid there might be some grandstanding faggot who will get tired after a while and we pass the bill later in the day than we wanted to therefore we shouldn’t do anything

>Hillary was a black man
>Nigger intellectuals

Why did that liberal judge make a ruling against the Trump admin re:DACA? Democrats have spent years trying to keep DACA outta the courts cuz they knew it was unconstitutional, and just when they're starting to negotiate this judge goes rogue and comes out with a ruling? If I were Trump I'd just back away and let the courts handle it now. Takes the burden off everyone and lets the law decide their fate. It's obviously unconstitutional and even if it goes to the SCOTUS they will undoubtedly agree...so yea, just let it get handled there. So much easier.

because the liberals sold it to the Chinese and they're too pussy to nationalize it and fuck the chinks over.

the projection is too much

>Future Green Cards for eligible DACA

in exchange for

>Massively increased border security funds
>Full Wall
>E-Verify
>End of Chain Migration
>End of Lottery
>Stipulation that DACA who stay can't sue for voting votes in future

Anyone Trump supporter who turns down this deal is a bonafide idiot bitch moron.

Deep. Powerful. Inspiring.

more like some autismo spends two days on the senate floor reading green eggs and ham

It should be forbidden for anybody to intervene in public life unless they meet a certain testosterone treshold

Both of our nations restricting residential property ownership to citizens would fuck China in the ass. We should do it.

>applying for citizenship like everyone else means leaving the country

Pay attention guys. It has already been decided.
"Democrats want urgent action to stave off deportation of some 800,000 immigrants currently protected by an Obama-era program called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA. Trump still wants his border wall, though he’s toned down what that means. Conservatives are watching with a wary eye, fearing he will strike a soft compromise that could infuriate their — and his — political base heading into this year’s elections."

Prepare your assholes. We will be flooded by a cacophony of shit tier amnesty don memes. The entire press is congratulating the dems on this "victory," and have already begun concern shilling about how trump has betrayed his base and the republicans will now lose the mid terms.

So your trees don't even belong to you? That's pretty rough.

And how successful was that?

Correct, the only thing it doesnt do is implement the points based immigration system within the RAISE act.

But the balance of the deal is very good.

If we don't do anything about border security, there will just be another 800,000 DACA recipients in a few years. We need to stop the problem at the source.

>Trumpism is a religion founded on patriarchy and white supremacy.

Sounds like a great religion.

Comey's allies at Google mask his misconduct
It is significantly due to James Comey's own malfeasance in office, that Comey's involvement in major international criminal acts is not better known, given that Comey's paedophile network whom he supported, included above all, the key internet control figure of David Drummond of Google Inc / Alphabet, making bribery payments to US federal judge Norman Moon, who issued 'court orders to Google' to hide from Google search the crimes of the whole paedophile group, including crimes of Google and Judge Moon themselves.

People on the outside often wait 10 years, DACAs will be behind them

>11 million illegals

It's cute you think it's only 11 Million.

fags

wtf this is dumb oh my cunt

well no cause daca is over
it was an obummer illegal EO
but it only covered a few years

it was against onegrocare so guess

Ending chain migration is important because a lot of shitskins get into the USA each year as a result of it, this bill would reduce overall immigration by 400,000 a year so we'd only be getting about 580,000 immigrants in 2019 (the year I'm assuming it would go into effect).

Perhaps most interesting is that we currently get 130,000 non-Hispanic white immigrants that are not Jewish or Middle Eastern. This bill would push non-Hispanic non-Semitic whites from 13% of immigrants in 2017 to 22% in 2019 simply by reducing the number of unqualified immigrants from the third world entering.

Assuming Trump uses executive action to force higher standards on H1Bs to keep out Indians we'll probably see further increases in the European proportion of immigrants as time passes.

It's not a fix to the problem, but it's an improvement.

how about birthright citizenship?
also: DACA only, rest of illegal alienshave tp get out

I recognize the art style. He's a huge scandi faggot.

satwcomic.com/

The sheer smugness of these fucks to get on their soapboxes as the Dems squandered their super majority and delivered nothing of concrete benefit to the American people.

I hope they cry in the streets for the next 20 years.

oh sorry, not you

What's to stop the Dems from recreating a DACA-esque status? The (((courts))) clearly don't care.

Here's the beauty about not addressing the other 11 million with this deal....

So? Trump will deport them hehe

green cards i dont think thats in goodlattes bill but i could be wrong its so fucking complicated

>nearly 40,000 people got asylum in the US in 2015

We need these policies here.

Blackmail of political donors at law firms where Comey can cash his earned bribes
It is long understood amongst the oligarchy of US politics, that major political donors reap some 'tickets' to avoid prosecution, and that US law firms and judges assist in punching those tickets. However, much to the horror of higher-integrity FBI agents, Comey indulged a radical extension of 'political donors' privilege' by some corrupt large 'high-powered' law firms, such as Ropes Gray and WilmerHale, which involved blackmailing those political donors themselves after lawyers advised and recommended and pushed clients into committing major criminal acts, including terrorism, paedophile-related extortion, and more. After the political donor to Clinton or Bush joins in the criminal acts advised by the lawyers, the donor is in a life-long blackmail trap where they must forever pay legal fees, Clinton donations, etc., to avoid prosecution.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.