Would gaslighting be the most efficient tactic to undermine LGBT people...

Would gaslighting be the most efficient tactic to undermine LGBT people? Their classic Librarian-complex shuts down all attempts at directly attacking them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
web.archive.org/web/20171126074425/http://www.iflscience.com/brain/scientists-have-managed-to-erase-memories-in-a-snails-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer the word "cocksucker."

Isn't cocksucker more genderneutral? Cunt is mainly aimed at women isn't it?

Cocksucker is typically used against men. I think it's a more effective insult than calling them a cunt. They want to be called a cunt, because that somehow proves they are a woman. Instead, deny their "womanhood" and call them a cocksucker or a faggot. That implies they're just a gay male (which they are).

bump

The word cunt is a genderless term of affection for the mist part. Unless someone is actually being a cunt. Americans need to stop using the word altogether

>They want to be called a cunt, because that somehow proves they are a woman.
The way I see it would just give normal people a legitimate basis to insult them with everyone around accepting it. They would happily wear their cunt badge while others laugh at them.

I call everyone a cunt.
Strawman.

Doesn't that take away the edge after a while? Like in australia where noone gets offended by it anymore because everyone uses it?

You good people on Sup Forums want to help with tranny problem? Go study medicine, psychology, neurobiology and try to come with different solution to gender dysphoria. And stop with meme bro science solutions such is no fap. I would be glad if I would be given way out which wouldn't mean losing gf, losing career chances and most of friends and family. I would love solution without surgery, all visits at the doctors, fear of non passing etc. I would love to make people around me happy. But trying hrt is still better than drinking myself to death while still in my twenties.

Everyone in America is still offended by it so it doesnt affect me

discord gg/nvnguq

add a .

What? You can call a guy a cunt too.

do it if you really need it but keep your genitals. you can be a woman with a feminine benis too

Kek why is pol so obsessed with srs?

What is a word that is only used to offend women then? I'll change it

Just stop being such a pussy fag

do you know that cunt is an derogatory term used totell that someones worthy is the same an an hole used to pleasure oneself.
the term is still derogatory as fuck

>But trying hrt is still better than drinking myself to death while still in my twenties.
HRT would be fine if it was what it says it is. But what it really is A-human-into-abomination transition therapy. And if you think that being a mutant freak whose intended facade dissipates entirely upon ageing would make you less likely to drink yourself to death, you're wrong.

web.archive.org/web/20171126074425/http://www.iflscience.com/brain/scientists-have-managed-to-erase-memories-in-a-snails-brain/

Give it a few more years and you can simply forget that you have a mental illness.
For now, drinking yourself to death doesn't sound so bad

not really the whole concept of curing is already an crime on the medicine field.

Not in Australia lad.

>Crime
>A voluntary procedure agreed upon by both parties
Why don't the lolberts even know the implications of their meme ideology?

they spinned it an a way, that makes it looks like the doctor is the wrong.
>the trans is beying pressured by society and the doc is the one that is using this to force ideology on the weak minded individual...
its like no trans has ever wanted to be normal for them.

>undermine LGBT
Do nothing. They do a fine job of ruining everything for themselves.

Degenerate faggots.