Shingeki no Kyojin

Thread for those who like Hange

>implying titan!Eren wouldn't swoop in and catch Levi in his fist king kong style
>implying titan!Eren wouldn't say "S-SORRY HEICHOU" before haphazardly stuffing Levi into his throat so he can have both hands free to fight the othe rshifters
>implying we won't get comical, fanservicy scenes of a drenched Levi bouncing on titan!Eren's tongue, making llewd noises as he hangs onto titan!Eren's uvula for dear life
>implying Levi won't burst out through Eren's teeth once Eren wins the battle

it's happening shitlords, just accept it.

SEXY

LAME is lame.

better version

Armin a cute.

I have no beef with the manlet.
EMA sucks though.

Endgame right here, brothers.

the devil story is probably just a overexagerated legend just like 1700 years of racial cleansing

didnt Kruger teach you nothing?

I think I figured out how they will get around Titan Cancer.

They will find a way to split the power of the Shifters down even further from the current 9. Instead of one person bearing the burden of being a powerful named titan, multiple people will share the power together. Instead of 13 years for one shifter, its 26 for two or 39 for three or 52 for four, the latter two being enough to grow old with other normal people.

By themselves they can only manifest a small piece of a titan form for utility or protection, but by performing Fusion Dance they can temporarily combine and pilot a titan as one, probably linking and sharing their nervous systems in the process.

no

>Fusion Dance

god please fuck no

>by performing Fusion Dance they can temporarily combine and pilot a titan as one
Holy kek I want this

Yes.

>get around Titan Cancer.
Stopped reading there, post hid.

This is Levi expressing with great animation how much he loves Hanji.

Spoiler.... It's a lot!

Your waste. That post was a gem that is rarely found in these threads.

It also solves the problem of not being able to use Historia's royal blood as part of the Coordinate control system due to the lingering ultra-pacifist will of the old king. Maybe the co-pilot(s) can help her resist and will themselves past that mental block. It may also solve for not having any other shifters aside from Armin on hand to allow her to not be a mindless titan and/or get her spinal fluids consumed if Eren is intended to perform Coordinate duties alone.

Also it introduces more opportunities for EH shipping and more Mikasa getting mad.

So, are ELfags a thing now?

>Also it introduces more opportunities for EH shipping
No thanks then, Shitren should stay away from best girl.

You are an idiot.
Stop.

I hate Armin and manlet.

ELfags have always been cancerous but naturally they produce the best art.

Also Levi is a Reiss. There's no other reason to keep him alive other than to answer the final question of his background which is who is his real daddy.

I bet you're here only for shipping BEGONE faggot.

>produce the best art
Not really. I've seen great art for non-manlet ships that looked way more appealing than the generic shit most manletfags draw.

Then by all means post them instead of being such a butthurt faggot who gets triggered by iconic pics like these

>I will always love you Erw-

What's all this talk about Levi loving Erwin or Eren? Levi loves Hanji!

>AHHH HELP ME ER-MMFPHHH

Just look up literally any popular pairing you retarded manletfag.

Does it really matter who the dead guy loved?

>AAAAAAAGGHH HELP ME OCE- CRUNCH

Reminder that we're living in the same time as one of the best mangas of all time.
>original story with ton of depth
>different and ambiguous view points
>good world building, realistic design
>original story with ton of depth
>good characters (except EMA)
>original story with TON of depth
Seriously. Think about it for a second. Right now, you're like "bwah this show sucks for whatever reason" but despite the bad things there's nothing similar to SNK. It's an ambitious project and we're here now reading it every month. In 2000 years from now nobody will remember one punch man or gekkan shoujo, but SNK will be remembered as the Evangelion of our time.

Shitletfags are such cancer

Is this bait?

>that
>iconic
Maybe to Tumblr landwhales

It depends on how Isayama will choose to end it. The writing going downhill is not a meme. The last arc's certain chapters and character progress were indeed as generic shonen as it can get.

Levi, x, x, Erwin
Who are A and M? Not Armin and mikasa, right?

Kill yourself newfag.

this baiting

You need to read more.

cute EM

Anyone got a HD screencap from the anime of Ymir giving Reiner the death glare?

This scene is next episode, right?

Name one thing similar to SNK
I'll do it for you: there's none

Stop replying to memeposters starving for attention.

Do you even know what's a memeposter? You two go back to school, pay attention to the lessons and fucking read more.

Yes, in the preview we even already see a teary eyed Historia running to Ymir.

So, the skeleton Ymir's titan was in the manga? I can't remember the panel.

You're trying too hard to fit in kid, you gotta dial it down, you're embarrassing yourself.

That guy is talking manga wise, not all things ever wrinten. Though there's no denying that the manga was good untill the Shinganshina arc.

new spoilers when

Seems like our last one left a hole to be filled.

Shiganshina arc? You mean when they got back to the basement?

>I shit my pants, re-

Yeah. I remember after the translation was out everyone came together to laugh at Grisha. Good times after the trainwreck that was the three chapters before.

Annie and Mike.

Well, basement delivery was the weakest point plus Grisha's motivations and Isayama's explanations about why Armin is so awesome. I think if Isayama let Armin be more Gesumin instead of forcing into him all the good traits the manga would be decent.

>trainwreck
Come on now, looking back it was kind of fun.

Someone post the AnniexMike drawfag pic.

I disagree.

People laugh at stupid things, it was legit fun because it was ridiculous.

Yes, making fun of what was terrible.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH

so is Armin manlet's liege now? He got an extra life AND a free ackerman

>liege
I doubt it. But who knows with Isayama.

Still waiting on this.

No.

Is Reiner the manliest character in the 104th squad?

Did baby manlet have courtside seats every time his mom was fucked?

If Sieg brought these, why do they look so old?

The other girls took him out the room and looked after him.

Why is Armin crying? He is just getting his non-existent tits groped a bit.

Best cliffhanger since Season 1 episode 5.

>AND a free ackerman
What do you mean by that?

>Why is Armin crying?
Better questions would be why doesn't Armin cry?

Bless you senpai.

Doesn't matter how old it looks, it's still good. Like your mom. DOH HO HO HO HO! But seriously military rations last a long time, besides, that kingdom is racist against the titan people so they probably got the shittiest of supplies and equipment because racism.

So are Levi and Mikasa cousins?

Why did he bring booze to a meet-up with underage teenagers?

Powerful dubs confirm.

There is no Armin in that pic so I hardly understand your explanation.

Nah. They are surely related but it's probably more down the line.

What kind of Ackerdog lets his liege die? The bad ones.

How would Eren respond if Hange tried to seduce him, and failing that, rape him?

w8 I'm a retard. I get it now. Don't mind me.

Yes.

>How would Eren respond if Hange tried to seduce him
Oblivious

>rape him?
Terrified and confused

Just further proof that Mikasa is thirsty 100% of the time

Something like that, they are related.

distant ones

If the measurements of the anime are canon, the perimeter of the walls are 3000km. In chapter 90 we see that from the outer side of wall maria to the ocean it doesn't take too long, assuming that they didn't camp (they didn't have camping gear) so it's very close to the sea. The island would be like 3300km wide approximately, and if this map is accurate, Paradis is at like 500k to Eldia. In chapter 86 we see that the Marleyans use steam powered paddleboats ,which have a 14km/h top (or 9mph) so, assuming the weather is calm, would take Zeke 36h to get from Eldia to Paradis, and then he'd get to Utgard by horse or walking, which is not too far since it's in the perimeter of Wall Maria.
I think that maybe because the salty water of the ocean over time would rust them a little, but maybe they're just old since it's canned food.
Doing this I've learnt how retarded the proportions are in this manga.