Hitler’s bodyguard

Feel good story of the day: Hitlers loyal bodyguard, who was with him until the end, passed peacefully at the age of 96.

It’s an old article but I bring it up every once in a while because it’s a good read.

>“[Hitler] was no brute. He was no monster. He was no superman,” Misch said.
>“It was anti-communist, against Stalin — to protect Europe,” Misch said, noting that thousands of other Western Europeans served in the Waffen SS. “I signed up in the war against Bolshevism, not for Adolf Hitler.”
>“He was a wonderful boss,” Misch said. “I lived with him for five years. We were the closest people who worked with him … we were always there. Hitler was never without us day and night.”

>Hitler clung to hope given by what turned out to be a false report that the Western Allies had called upon Germany to hold Berlin for two more weeks against the Soviets so that they could battle communism together.

nypost.com/2013/09/06/loyal-nazi-bodyguard-dies-at-96-was-proud-of-it-all/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8r36tpTpY
youtube.com/watch?v=kyBiQaVyLMM
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You see people love Hillary, so it's easy to understand that people are mostly idiots.

Old people are sooo embarassing, no decency or manners

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8r36tpTpY

>grandson whispers Marxist poison into her ears

Can you translate some of the top comments for me?

Kek

Brings tear to my eyes. Must be so painfull to watch your children turn into your enemies.

>this isn't funny, she's clearly demented
>not funny to use an old senile woman for youtube views
>I don't understand all the do-gooders, I find it funny
>the old woman is cute but I pity her a bit

Lmao the video is actually so funny. She says: "Prost Heil Hitler" several times, and then her grandson whispers into her ear that she has to say prost without "Heil Hitler". Well instead she responds by saying "Heil Hitler," but not prost kek

Hitler clung to hope given by what turned out to be a false report that the Western Allies had called upon Germany to hold Berlin for two more weeks against the Soviets so that they could battle communism together.
Grim if true.

F

F

F

good riddance

They all claim that this isn´t funny, because she is demented. Additionally many seem to believe that she only says "Heil Hitler" becasue back in the day they were forced to say it, and not because they liked it.

This would have been such a great scenario.

kaffer hond

This
It's funny/sad but it makes me mad how some virtue signallers in the comments are so autistic they can't understand shes fucking +90 years old!

What is south africa like? Are there smart black people there from time to time? Like black conservatives, or is it the clear minority?

Shame. There are almost no real men left in this world.

Hillarys body guards (secret service) absolutely hated her

Stalin was a Jew.

Think about it.

>Hitler's bodyguard lives to ripe old age of 96
What about Hitler? How'd he die?

I'd be proud too. He did a good job. Mission accomplished. Literally the only thing a bodyguard can't protect is you from yourself.

>“He still believed in a union between West and East,” Misch said. “Hitler liked England — except for (then-Prime Minister Winston) Churchill — and didn’t think that a people like the English would bind themselves with the communists to crush Germany.”

ETERNAL
ANGLO

the 'smart' blacks are the liberal ones, believe it or not. they are in the minority, but it's quite large. maybe 30%?

the democratic alliance's (our 'liberal' party) closest proximation is classical liberalism. they share quite a lot with the republican party of the USA with some liberal shit mixed in.

in regards to what it's like, quite free, i have to admit. that's probably due to incompetence more than anything else.

>Hitler clung to hope given by what turned out to be a false report that the Western Allies had called upon Germany to hold Berlin for two more weeks against the Soviets so that they could battle communism together.
This was literally what Patton was pushing for. It wasn't him being totally delusional. Too optimistic maybe, but there were people in the US army that were down for it.

Operation unthinkable
Patton wanted it until he mysteriously dies in a car accident as soon as the war ended.

>Grim if true.
Is it even possible, though? Could Hitler have even conceived such a scenario, early on in the war, perhaps? My noggin hurts, now; especially when considering Churchill's waxing/waning understanding of Fascism vs Communism...

Makes me even more angry, now, that the possibility is that Hitler did a lot of things under the guise of nodding consent.

So you won´t die any moment now? That sounds great!

It's different to love someone because of propaganda lies than to actually appreciate who they are as a person by being close to them.

Did the Granny end up in jail?

This makes me sad

F brother

F
youtube.com/watch?v=kyBiQaVyLMM

i live in the western cape. the province is run by the democratic alliance. hell, my town is 90% white and a murder still makes front page news.

. . . Every day, I lose hope.

>in regards to what it's like, quite free, i have to admit.
No way. South Africa sounds like a literal shit hole.

Now for me it look at least retarded to join commies in the war against Germany. Would Germans won and gas jews? Oh, no! West better ally with commies non-humans, juts look at them now, it's disgusting. At least capitalism brings goods, it's all good right?

The Nazis lost, and Hitler will never come back.

...and there will be no dictator that will act or resemble him.

That shit makes my blood boil so fucking badly.

>“[Hitler] was no brute. He was no monster. He was no superman,” Misch said.
Our president had similar thoughts, called him "warm-hearted, well-meaning, sensitive."

F

ARYANS HAVE RIGHTS.

Every single day six hundred thousand ARYANS are gathered from their ancestral homes and across the country by the wicked Blood Constabulary and sent to the great Blood Refineries that are widespread our country.

With recent scientific breakthroughs, it has been revealed that ARYAN's feel pain, fear, sadness and anger and that sending them into the whirring centrifugal shredders is indeed the cruellest and most painful thing imaginable. Right now in England, it is estimated that between 11 - 12 million ARYANS are confined to small cages as part of standard blood production, unable to perform even their most natural behaviours.

These harmful practices ignore the research which demonstrates that like humans, ARYANS have preferences, particularly in terms of the environment in which they are kept, and experience physical sensations and emotional responses such as pain, fear, anxiety, pleasure and enjoyment

On an inspection to Coryton Blood Refinery, inspectors were horrified to find terrible living conditions.
They say they found:

ARYANS loaded into cages with their arms, legs and heads often trapped in the door
Dead ARYANS left rotting in centrifuges for days
An ARYAN had its head stuck, possibly for hours, under an electrified wire running along the front of the Centrifuge

In 2011, Abattoir Staff at a Blood Refinery in Essex, UK, run by Ongar BLOOD, where up to 6000 ARYANS are
killed every week, were seen striking them with paddles and stubbing out cigarettes in their faces.
Another worker punched an ARYAN in the face, and others were filmed kicking them. Often
the ARYANS were not refined correctly, leaving them in screaming agony as
they bleed to death.

Unbelievably though, the Blood Standards Agency in the UK refuse to prosecute those involved.

STOP THIS CRUELTY.

F

>>Hitler clung to hope given by what turned out to be a false report that the Western Allies had called upon Germany to hold Berlin for two more weeks against the Soviets so that they could battle communism together.
I'm so sorry Hitler

in the cities, sure. the crime is quite disturbing. i decided to give up good money to move down to the coast and would never move back. i do miss the bosveld though.

F

Exactly. And it’s funny how by assisting to defeat Germany, the US basically propped up the USSR which remained our enemy for 50 years.

F

Stalin was not bolshevik. Actualy, Chinese copied he's vision on USSR future.
Same vision which got him(Stalin) killed.

HAIL! Those who would give us hope
HAIL! Those who have seen beyond the dawn
HAIL! To those who have fought and won our wars
HAIL! To those who have kept the fire burning
The Eternal Glory Of War
The spirit of the War-dead call out our name
They call us to remember and rekindle the flames
The spirit of the War-dead never died
They live on in our hearts through Spirit and Pride
The spirit of the War-dead are your ancestors too
There is no shame in who and what we are
Look within and find out who you are

F

forgot to add, that guy is exaggerating. i've worked in the jo'burg CBD, and while there might be bad spots, it's really not as bad a described.

he might be describing a squatter camp though.

He wanted to fight communism together with the west, instead we allied with the communists.

F

F

Surprised the kikes didn't send him to jail on some bullshit charges after he hit 90.

this is not the thread for this you scum

Well the USSR was getting stronger. Hitlers generals probably told him “We are strong enough to take them out now and end communism. If we wait, more Germans will die later.” They were drunk off of the victory over France, which was incredibly lucky, so they forgot to remind themselves.

>“This small black dog comes running and gets under the fence, and Hitler said, ‘My God, what is this? Racial mixing?'”

topkek

REMEMBER: This is not an actual german, it's some shitskin anti white trash that spams the board all day

Stalin was a Georgian that fucking hated Jews. Solzhenitsyn notes that he carted entire communities of them off to the gulag wholesale, and speculated he intended to exterminate them if I recall.

Just imagine if they all bonded together, just imagine !

what have we done

>I just wanna battle communism
>hey nevermind all the non-commies I invaded

Sounds like an aspiring rapper.

Why are Americans sad for Hitler?

maybe because theyre now ruled by jew and being bred out, just a possibility

>tfw unprepared for those feels.

So what, did the soviets break into whatever bunker Hitler was in, saw the bodyguard and just thought 'eh i guess he can go'

Loyal to the end

F

FUCKING CHURCHILL, betraying europe for silver shekels

F

Americans aren't.

Kids in their angst phase who want to rebel but don't want to be or do anything or go outside are.

and look at you now... fucks me up everytime.

Mother fucker! Where is the fucking mossad !!

You need a wall more than we do.

It bothers me so much that there are people HERE ON POL who still think fighting germany was the right choice for america and england

Same. Article still gets me after all these years. I wonder if the Jew York Times realizes that their article paints Hitler and the German army in a positive light. People value loyalty, honor, bravery and camaraderie, qualities this gentlemen seemed to have no shortage of

>Be nazi
>Live to 96
Goddamn the secret to life is a steady balance of prideful ethnic nationalism.

Mysteriously dies in the hospital after the car “accident”

We could of Kept the empire and ruled the world with Germany by our side, just think about it. Brits using Kraut space magic would of been amazing. We probably would of colonised the Moon to use as a untermensch camp.

I know its hard to believe given that survival rates in soviet pow camps were lower than concentration camps but some german pows actually did survive.

Vermont SA is whiter than Vermont US

The DA are policy wise exactly the same as the Democrats. The only difference is they are slightly more pragmatic and actually realise you need an economy before you can have a welfare state.

The ANC doesn't really have an equal as they are a quasi religious organisation, bounded with tribalism and a a good dose of communism to top it off.

The only party that is like the Republicans is the FF+, and they are far more libertarian.

>would of
You would have been the first to be gassed.

Read the article. Hitler ordered them to leave the bunker before the red army got there so they wouldn’t get caught with him

no its not

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

F

Germany to rule the land britain to rule the waves, we might even not have enviroment problems if britain reclaimed india as a cololy, what could have been.

White europe, islam stays in the middle east, no jewish influence in europe, no racemixing, 100% america, Welthauptstadt

Just a reminder he was probably poisoned by Jews who moved against his appointed succesor in Lavrenti Beria (another Georgian who hated Jews and was head of the KGB). Stalin was a prick but he was kinda /ourprick/

me cries

F

>yfw Hitler's bodyguard married a Jewess

I wonder how histrory will view Trump...

IT is very possible, The american general is on the record (patton?) as saying he could have and should have taken berlin had he been allowed and that they should attack the overextended and poorly supplied soviets.

>Very distinctive type of crazy.

I blame anglo saxon blood.

May he rest in peace.

F

Did you even read the article, OP? He was given permission to flee by Goebbels, well after Hitler had died.

stop already

RIP. Say hallo to ernst zündel for me
youtube.com/watch?v=RduDi4HnXKA

F