Who would win?

Who would win?

page 10

Itachi most likely

Madara

pain easily. Genjutsu doesnt work and Itachi doesnt have counter vs Almighty push

What makes you think genjutsu wouldn't work on Pain?

Also,

>Itachi doesnt have counter vs Almighty push
What is Susano'o

because pain is literally a empty puppet.
Normal Susano would get wtf rekt if he tried to use it.

Are we talking zombie mode or normal? Because Itachi is a pretty fragile glass cannon if I remember correctly and in zombie mode Itachi could barely beat Pain with the help of Bee and Naruto.

He barely beat Nagato, not pain. We are talking about Pain vs Itachi. But Itachi gets wtf rekt anyway.

Normal genjutsu wouldn't work, but I'm pretty sure Itachi could keikaku a way to look all Pains in the eye at least once.

What is the difference between Pain and Nagato when it comes to powerlevels? I thought Pain was just one of the bodies that Nagato remote controlled and had the same powers?

Pain has the advantage of numbers and is able to revive downed Pains while Nagato was basically crippled.

Nagato has all the power at once, whereas as pain he controls different bodies, each with different powers.

When itachi and sasuke fought kabuto, why did they both end up in the same genjutsu world when kabuto used his genjutsu?
Feel like kabuto should have won

He didn't use genjutsu.

Fuck off narutards

I still to this day don't know how Izanami is supposed to work. I would probably understand if I read up on it, but from the manga description 4+ years ago I didn't understand.

He used the girls flutes and put them both in a genjutsu. I thought each genjutsu world would be seperate, but they were both in the same one and looked at eachothers sharingan to get out

Izanami was an asspull jutsu to help Itachi win. It's as simple as that.

Saitama will win.

Pain easily. Maybe Itachi could pull something on Nagato since it's a single body, but 6 bodies will absolutely destroy Itachi.

About to jump down this filename
a) What am I in for?
b) What is the objectively correct order to watch / read it in.

Itachi has already cast Izanami on him 35 minutes ago.

I think you're in the wrong thread, pal.

>actually thinking that Kishi would ever let his husbando lose

This... pain SHOULD win but he wouldnt. Itachi would bring out another asspull forbidden jutsu that instantly kills your oppenent but you lose the sight in 1 eye

That's what happened with Kabuto I guess. Kishi still had the decency to show Kabuto fucking up Itachi but he had to be saved like nothing bad happened so the fandom wouldn't cry. Kishi even kinda went out of his way to make Sasuke look like the weak link even though he's arguably better than Itachi in most areas.

To be fair, Itachi had to hold back against Kabuto because he needed him alive

>genjutsu doesnt work on pain

If the infinite tsukuyomi is any indication, visual genjutsu doesn't work on rinnegans.

That was a sound Genjutsu which paralyzed the body as well as the mind.
I assume normal Genjutsu could be cancelled by disturbing the chakra flow like Kyubi can do to Naruto, since the Pains are chakra-controlled puppets.
Maybe it can't. But even then it'd probably only work on the targetted body, considering the other Pain bodies sneaked up behind Jiraya after the frog song.

no they sneaked up on him after he released the genjutsu cause he thought they were all dead

>I assume normal Genjutsu could be
Genjutsu works however the plot demands it to. It is the true asspull no jutsu.

Yeah, but that happened pretty fast. Like 3 panels after he had stabbed them. I assume they were never affected.

True. I like how everyone and their mother look at Itachi in the eyes before they fight and he never uses Genjutsu at that moment.

Kishimoto is a hack.

Pain. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

It would be pretty wierd if the sharingan beat rinnegan considering all the lore behind the two

Sasuke.

Humanity.

>Implying Hitachi wouldn't just pull out his anal beads and totsuka blade and seal Ache inside the blade, then somodize him with the beads, and then trap him inside a Teriyaki genjutsu so he can get fucked for eternity inside eternity.

-Not naruto's master roshi- trapped 3 of Nagato's puppets inside a genjutsu, and then killed them with it when it was stablished from the start genjutsu can't directly kill you.

So rules mean shit.

He actually stabbed their guts with giant-ass swords. You're right about rules, though.

Jiriya took out 3 Pain bodies with simple Sage mode. Itachi without Ninja aids should win.

>simple Sage Mode
That shit is OP. Remember when Itachi with unlimited stamina, no ninja aids and regen got his shit stomped by a Sage Mode?

Itachi has the perfect offense and defense.
A sword that cuts through anything and seals whoever it hits in an eternal genjutsu and a shield that's impenetrable.
As stated by Zetsu "In this state he is invincible"
Itachi has always been OP, if not because of his powers then his mind.
When resurrected after he regained control of his body it took him about five seconds to dispatch Nagato who was man handling Bee and Naruto.
Pain is susceptible to genjutsu Jiriya used it to kill a few.

Nagato wasn't as suited to fight Itachi as Pain is. Susano can probably catch one or even two bodies with the sword, but 6? No way.

Unironically the strongest Akatsuki member and only lost by ass pull

He was ridiculously durable. If not for lel-lightning or meme-suicide he'd have won.

Fuck off Narutard

Sasukes' best and most credible win in the series.

Are you talking Tendo pain?
He is directly controlled by Nagato with only a fraction (telekinesis) of his power.
If you're saying all 6, Naruto was able to defeat most using strategy alone which is Itachis greatest asset.
Nagato may of had Rennigan but he was an Uzimaki he could never actually be on say Madara level who would mop the floor with Itachi.
We got to see Pain pummel the hidden leaf, we never actually got to see what Itchi was capable of, going all out.
Not saying it wouldn't be hard fought, I just don't see Pain pulling a win with his brute force against someone with Itachis mind and OP susanoo

back to your generals

triggered

I'm talking about the 6 Pains.

>Naruto was able to defeat most using strategy alone
Naruto had the backup of 3 giant frogs and 2 old super strong frogs with centuries of experience, prep time with Sage Mode clones left behind and knowledge of the Pains powers, including the most critical, Tendo's 5 seconds Shinra Tensei.

Naruto didn't just use strategy but also the incredible brute force that comes with SM. Invisible frog punches that one-shot super durable fuckers, Genkidamas, shuriken nukes and chakra that turn you into stone helped a lot.

While Itachi may be able to dish out comparable attacks with Susano, he lacks the endurance to keep them coming. And he needs these kind of attacks to deal with the Pains, they're extremely durable.

Pain is like a counter designed for Itachi, because they're a battle of attrition, so the usual one-shot tactics can't work.

>strongest Akastki memeber
>beaten by Itachi staring at him
As well I think the only members he could actually take would be Hidan and Sasori

Back to fucking >>>/reddit/, Narutard

He could probably take on Kisame. Just fly around and bomb the fucking shark.

Didn't Deidara develop a counter to the Sharingan? That's why Sasuke struggled like fuck against him, and Sasori is actually the strongest Akatsuki not named Obito. Shame we got to see what his last forbidden scroll was.

Pretty much everyone who hasnt specifically trained to battle uchihas would lose to Itachi.
How many characters has the ability to escape the torture world kakashi was put in, kakashi who had sharingan and was hokage level in ability.

Great points but again we don't really know the full extent of Itachis power.
I find it hard to believe he knows no summoning jutsu.
Even going off what we do know Itachi never goes in blind he's a tactician first and foremost, though it may not be the deciding factor genjutsu would even the odds.
I don't figure it would take Itachi long to figure out the workings of Pain again being astute is his strongest weapon, as well Pain is brute force fighter which again is why it took no time for Itachi to seal Nagato, Pain being an extension of Nagato. The numbers would be the only real factor that could give pain the win.
If Itachi could settle it fast as I assume he would aim to then I have to stand by what I said, however if Pain could draw out the fight Itachi is not known for his Chakra reserves.
If we're talking just Tendo Pain, in my opinion he would not last long.

I tend to think that Sharingan is inferior to both the Rinnengan and Byakugan

Both Rinnengan and Byakugan manifests itself in pure Otsutsuki clan, while Sharingan only manifest itself (as regular sharingan and not part of Rinnengan) in Indra, which is 2 generation after the OG

His "weapon saved to take out itachi" was his giant exploding puppet.
Deidara wasn't weak but he never developed a counter to someone like Itachis genjutsu.
No doubt in my mind he would pummel Tsunade

Originally maybe, however the sharningan went from a mimicking/heightened reaction time power to a whole grab bag. Byakugan stayed the same and of course Rinnengan is far superior to everything but Sasanoo and Tobis ability.

>I find it hard to believe he knows no summoning jutsu.
Probably has some, maybe crow related stuff. But with his limited chakra pool that wouldn't help much against Pain's unending summons (seriously they just keep coming and some of them can't die)

>I don't figure it would take Itachi long to figure out the workings of Pain
The problem is that you figure out most of Pain's abilities when they fuck you up.
The resurection body? Yeah, you notice that when he saved the bodies you had trouble killing.
The ninjutsu absorbing guy? He just absorbed your last dangerous attack.
Tendo's Shinra Tensei ? He blocked another attack or/and fucked you up with it.

The only ability that Itachi would figure out without losing a lot of stamina or taking a hit would be the shared vision, I guess. The summoning too, because it's obvious.

>If we're talking just Tendo Pain, in my opinion he would not last long.
Yeah, I assume he might be able to lol-oneshot him with Susano. That's very arbitrary because these things work (or not) like the plot requires them to, but I feel like he'd pull that.
But the 6? Naruto SM had everything needed to fight the fuckers, a big handicap working for him, intels and a specialized team, and still got fucked up. Keep in mind he's at least Kage level.

Pain is ridiculously strong and polyvalent.

Sage of six paths had the first Sharningan. It's
Byakugan > Sharnningan > EMS > Renningan

And I know I butchered all of those spelling wise.
Sage of six paths had byakugan, it developed in sharnengan and eventually rennigan

Well, if you believe in evolution, the subsequent generation is genetically better than previous ones

You can't rule out that they are effected by Genjutsu however, this could definitely change the situation.
Jiriya managed to take out 3 with genjutsu so lets say Itachi did the same. 3 on 1 is just a matter of Sasanoo.
He doesn't have much for chakra reserves but sick/ not trying was able spam genjutsu on Sasuke and continue to use MS while nonchalantly taking out Orchimaru.

Ultimately you're right, it's what the plot demands, I'm just saying he has the ability to win, depending on what's going on it could be either ones match.
unlike say Tsunade who could have all that info, a years prep time and unlimited chakra and would still probably do about as well as Konohamaru.

Itachi, by pulling something exceptionally convenient out of his ass.

Fighting against a nigh-immortal being? Oh look, a sword capable of perfect sealing, that unlike Shiki Fuujin, doesn't require suicide and has no known loopholes.
Turned into a mind-controlled zombie? How fortunate, the postmortem proxy genjutsu that was supposed to enslave your brother conveniently "backfired" and perfectly countered the technique.
Facing opponent who did his homework and prepared counters to your abilities? Let me tell you a tale of super special forbidden eye technique that can bypass anti-genjutsu measures and requires opponent to have a specific identity issues, since apparently was created to stop Uchiha from abusing Izanagi. Because you know, a jutsu that makes you fucking blind after casting it twice is very abusable.

Realistically, without any Kishi asspulling for Itachi, then Pain. Itachi, I'm assuming he's not in Edo Tensei mode, has a limited amount of chakra and using Susanoo is supposed to hurt like hell so I doubt he can use it for long. And as Susanoo happens to be the only real defense he's got against something like Shinra Tensei, all Pain has to do is wait him out until he runs out of chakra or stops using Susanoo from the pain.

You have to remember, Pain (Nagato) is an Uzumaki, the guys are known for having gigantic amounts of chakra, a lot more than other people. He can afford to spam his shit while Itachi quite possibly can't. There's also the issue of the degrading eyesight for Itachi so he can't really spam shit like Amaterasu either way. Even Naruto had to rely on Kurama to beat Pain, otherwise Pain would've captured him after the whole Hinata confession scene. Pain would win if battles were realistic.

Of course in Edo Tensei everything changes because your eyesight won't degrade, you have infinite chakra and your body regenerates on auto. Itachi can literally spam Amaterasu on Pain and stay in Susanoo 24/7 so he's pretty much untouchable by all of Pain's attacks.

I mean, to be perfectly fair, Izanagi has a lot of potential for abuse. It doesn't have to even be YOUR eyes that casts it. If it were me, if I went blind I'd just steal another set of Sharingan from another Uchiha and abuse Izanagi again and repeat the process all over. Heck, I could even do it like Danzo and plant Sharingan eyes all over my body for Izanagi spamming. Makes sense why other Uchiha felt the need to do something to punish the shit out of people who did shit like that.

>Oh look, a sword capable of perfect sealing, that unlike Shiki Fuujin, doesn't require suicide and has no known loopholes.
Only one in existence.
>"backfired" and perfectly countered the technique.
Uh yeah, because it was made to ensnare his own eyes.
>created to stop Uchiha
Obviously given the context that he uses it in, it was not "just" created to combat the Uchiha. Izanami is an Izanagi just cast on someone else. It doesn't have to exclusively deal with mental health. That's just the effect. Also, he uses Izanagi to survive the lightning OHKO that Sasuke tried on him. You can tell because he's blind in one eye after. So he does have some experience with it.

Deidara said that Sasori was stronger then him so it would just be Hidan.

>Also, he uses Izanagi to survive the lightning OHKO that Sasuke tried on him. You can tell because he's blind in one eye after. So he does have some experience with it.

Holy shit I just realized that now. Pretty cool, even though Kishi may not have intended it to be like that back then. Sasuke's OHKO nuke back then may actually outright killed Itachi and he had to use Izanagi to revive himself. I always thought him using Susanoo to block it made Sasuke's supposed trump card look way too weak but maybe it actually did kill him once.

Fuck off back to narutoforum, Narutards

You fuck off.

Sasoris heart wasn't in it, being bad I mean

>>>/trash

no

Given that Pain's biggest power is the lack of knowledge others have on him, I'd say Pain would win if the world was fair. However, it is not, and Sharingan > Rinnegan. It all boils down to whether or not Itachi can land an Izanami.

Considering Jiraiya would wreck Itachi, and he got wrecked by Pain, Pain would win.

>3v1

k

How did Orochimaru get out then? Pain would have gotten out eventually if Itachi wasn't desummoned, taking the sword with him.

>Kishi said he would have devastated the Alliance if he used C0 over and over again because he'll just reform thanks to Edo Tensei.

Orochimaru didn't get out. He just had a backup of himself in Anko's curse mark just like he did in Sasuke's.

>Considering Jiraiya would wreck Itachi
Who told you this?

Itachi

>Genjutsu doesnt work
hey you fucking moron it was literally jiraiya's best move when he fought pain and it clearly fucking worked how could you forget such an important moment in the series are you an actual retard?

pain would win because to beat him you need to know about his real body and nobody but konan knows about it.

maybe itachi is strong enough to take all the puppets and then what happens? we don't know

>Sharingan.
>Inferior to the Jobyakugan.

>literally wanting people to stop having a nice discussion

>We will never see the fights we really wanted like this or Sauske vs Neji or even Hinata vs Sakura

What does that have to do with anything strenght-wise tho?

>Implying your shitty underaged versus thread doesn't belong on narutoforum

Naruto's fucking dumb, but the powerlevel discussions are actually quite fun, because the powers are specific and some of them are interesting.
There's much worse on Sup Forums right now, no need to get angry about that thread in particular.

the audience

Naruto and Bee hardly did anything there except give extra fire power to destroy the chibaku tensei

Rinnegan is a product of a shitload of chakra inside an ayy's body, Sharingan is a rinnegan mutation

Byakugan are just regular ayy eyes.

The fight was only like 10 pages long anyway.
>muh smoke screen
>muh oneshot

fucking kishimoto

Pain is objectively stronger. Its difficult to say who would win in a matchup. It never happened so all we can do is speculate.