Based Jackson

businessinsider.com/sorry-andrew-jackson-probably-never-said-that-den-of-theives-quote-2010-1?international=true&r=US&IR=T
Congress in 1836, Jackson closed the second Federal Bank (est. 1816) with these comments:
The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government. . . are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it.
I am one of those who do not believe that a national debt is a national blessing, but rather a curse to a republic; inasmuch as it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country.
Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country.
When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves.
You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out.
Andrew Jackson

He tried to warn you America. Why didn't you listen!!

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/humanities/3-Famous-Duels-Involving-Andrew-Jackson
mentalfloss.com/article/57837/quotable-andrew-jackson-12-old-hickorys-best-lines
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SupNaQeJrq0
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice post, interesting to see how the 'Jackson was worst President' fags react. He tried to keep the natives separate by relocation policy, destroying the assimilation policy that Washington put in place and he won some battle too. OP, do you remember where that was?

Where he won battles? No clue
But I've got this :
>After his capture by British forces, a young Andrew Jackson refused to polish an officer’s boots. He was punished with a blow from the side of the officers sword that left a lifelong scar.

Trump said that Jackson is his favorite president, now I see why. Hail victory

bump
need more jackson

Based user
This needs to get to page 1

Bump

Richard Lawrence, an unemployed house painter, approached Jackson as he left a congressional funeral held in the House chamber of the Capitol building and shot at him, but his gun misfired. A furious 67-year-old Jackson confronted his attacker, clubbing Lawrence several times with his walking cane. During the scuffle, Lawrence managed to pull out a second loaded pistol and pulled the trigger, but it also misfired. Jackson’s aides then wrestled Lawrence away from the president, leaving Jackson unharmed but angry and, as it turned out, paranoid.
Apparently Lawrence nearly died.
Jackson also claimed that the bank was trying to kill him

I did listen to him. He's the only U.S. president I respect completely.

I never even noticed. Sneaky sneaky.

I thought that the Lord was going to come back very soon, but maybe, just maybe, He won't have to come back just yet.

Posters who hate on Jackson are unironically Jewish.

owlcation.com/humanities/3-Famous-Duels-Involving-Andrew-Jackson
mentalfloss.com/article/57837/quotable-andrew-jackson-12-old-hickorys-best-lines
On killing Charles Dickinson in a duel
>Though Dickinson shot first and hit Jackson squarely in the chest, nearly killing him, Old Hickory calmly took his shot as if he had not been wounded at all. When a friend expressed his astonishment at Jackson's composure, Jackson stated, “If he had shot me through the brain, sir, I should still have killed him.”
The mad mans been in three duels. 2 actually

Otto von Bismarck was ALSO right. Why didn't you listen?
"“I know of absolute certainty that the division of the US into two federations of equal force was decided long before the civil war, by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block and were to develop as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset the … domination of Europe over the world.”
-Otto von Bismarck, 1876

“The death of Lincoln was a disaster for [the world]. There was no man…great enough to wear his boots… I fear that foreign bankers with their tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it systematically to corrupt modern civilization.
They will not hesitate to plunge the whole [world] into wars and chaos in order that the Earth should become their inheritance.”
-Otto von Bismarck

>Why didn't you listen
We listened. The civil war divided us and after it ended, we were too focused on healing and repairing to react strongly to "The Crime of '73" --as it was then called.
That's 1873, when the Coinage Act of 1873 ended the minting of silver dollars, and designated gold as money exclusively. This reduced the money supply and available real wealth for people, and concentrated more wealth into the hands of people with gold, whereas having silver (a "poor man's precious metal") helped the social cohesion and socio-economic stability of the nation.

John C. Calhoun is considered a major proponent of the civil war
>Calhoun’s commitment to those two points and his efforts to develop them to the fullest would assign him a unique role in American history as the moral, political, and spiritual voice of Southern separatism. Despite the fact that he never wanted the South to break away from the United States as it would a decade after his death, his words and life’s work made him the father of secession. In a very real way, he started the American Civil War.

Further thoughts on John C. Calhoun
"John Calhoun, if you secede from my nation, I will secede your head from the rest of your body." As The Weeksays, this one is unverified, but given Jackson's character and relationship with Calhoun, it's likely.

“Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”
-James Garfield, 1881 (Howard, Milford Wriarson: The American Plutocracy [1895])

The moment America was founded, people mobilized to subvert it. And they have attempted to orchestrate every ill that befalls society, to their own benefit. In a word, we were conquered, without their having to place a single boot on the ground (unless you were to count the coming police state).

“The Federal Reserve definitely caused the Great Depression by contracting the amount of currency in circulation by one-third from 1929 to 1933.”
-Milton Friedman, professor economics

Look into it. There are some other 19th century presidents that saw what was going on before they consolidated power with Woodrow Wilson's treason and Kennedy's assassination.
Presidents that somehow vexed them had an odd way of getting assassinated.

It is not to late for the world to be FREE!
If we can kill the American Fed all the other banks will die with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SupNaQeJrq0
Please don't kill me for the source.
Then you forgot after many years of prosperity and the bank reared its ugly head whilst your backs were turned and no great man to fight them. They then seized the federal reserve.

Tyranny will always rise again, but so can Liberty

He had the Hand of God protecting him

>Tyranny will always rise again, but so can Liberty
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
Shill or not this nigga knows what to do
Its insane. We've been warned by atleast a hundred great figures about this yet the (((banks))) still managed to sliver into power

>that pic
Its surprising how alil bit of advertising can go so awry. But atleast they gave as boipussi

It also helps if you can assassinate any president or representative that gives you problems, and get at least one good Judas to do your bidding (Wilson). Assassinated: Lincoln (debt-free greenback issues by elected gov), Garfield (killed after he said this), Kennedy (Executive Order 11110). Feel free to look into Senators and Congressmen as well, such as Louis McFadden. They attempted to assassinate him twice and failed. On the third time, in 1936, they succeeded.

More quotes:

“In the colonies, we issue our own money. It’s called Colonial Scrip. …We control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one.”
-Benjamin Franklin, Senate document #23, Senator Robert L. Owen

“The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies [their] money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction.”
-Benjamin Franklin

"The government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles... the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest... Money will cease to be the master and become the servant of humanity."

"We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks... This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States... And has practically bankrupted our government. This is an era of economic misery, and for the conditions that caused that misery, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks are fully liable."
-Louis McFadden

Nice

Yes. Should have happened decades ago, but our next action should be to fully return the issuance of currency to the government, and not an international, lawless, rootless clique of gangsters and monsters.

“Although we have so foolishly allowed the [power of issuing debt free money] to be filched from us by private individuals, I think we may recover it… The states should be asked to transfer the right of issuing paper money to Congress, in perpetuity”
-Thomas Jefferson

>"The government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government's greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles... the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest... Money will cease to be the master and become the servant of humanity."
The above is a Lincoln quote.