He's right you know

He's right you know

what a coincidence that his ideology happens to fuck everyone who isnt white

Then why does he care so much about the browning of Israel? :^)

Ya, because if there's no whites left, who will take care of the children.

Ideology

what a coincidence that his ideology happens to fuck everyone who isnt jewish

I'm friends with a ton of based Jews and Africans. We can't ever MAGA if we alienate half the population

Your ideology will change many times over your life. Your race will not. If you had to choose a horse you knew would be reliable and stable. Which are you going to choose? The nice one that faints at random or the mean one that never tires?

She needs to get browned

What if I told you the only correct ideology is exclusive to whites, and nonwhites can only mimic the acceptable behavior but never truly understand it

>Everyone who advocates for white interests is a jew, goy.

Let's brown Israel. They need diversity.

>only idealogy matters.
Where does affirmative action sit with you?

i didnt choose my race, it chose me. im not going to participate in the "race war" because I didn't sign up to begin with.
moreover, people often go from left to right, but seldom right to left. so while your political compass may point elsewhere, generally speaking your directions are pretty locked in, especially if you are right leaning.
your analogy of a racehorse is flawed in a sense that you believe race determines performance so we should best use it as a barometer to measure one's potential of success. that argument is defeated every day just by walking outside to see that there are all kinds of people of different races who can perform at different levels in all various walks of life. the fact that there are poor, dumb, and unsuccessful white people is the indicator that race does not determine one's altitude. it's your attitude that matters.

Gee, I wonder why a Jew wouldn't care about Americans getting blacked.com

They're already sand niggers.
But it would be amusing if they imported more actual niggers.

>im not going to participate in the "race war" because I didn't sign up to begin with
user thinks it will be optional participation at the rate demographic change and surge of identity politics are going. Cute.

Or bleached, dem khazar milkers are for real

Cool thread shill stain.

(((Shapiro))). Try harder.

Sage

>Our lawyer is a (((JEW)))

you mean "fuck everyone who isn't (((white)))"

Than you need to define the objective for 'correct' else you're just saying 'RED IS THE BEST'

funny if it was white he be trippin

Ideology and culture are racial constructs. So yes, color does matter. Liberia practically copied the US Constitution, but it will never be anything other than a dysfunctional African shit hole, because it's filled with Africans.