I wish I was French every day

I wish I was French every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Francis, Jean, Juliana, Madeleine, Pierre, and Adam.

I wish I was living in the countryside of France, in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. French women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke and drink wine and eat delicious pastries and freely be nude.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_guerres_de_la_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>traditional French princess bride
French girls are lovely because they love East Asian men

Golden streets of piss

>French girls are lovely because they love East Asian men
Same girl with her Asian boyfriend

>>French girls are lovely because they love East Asian men

Words cannot describe how much of a faggot you are. Not only is it disturbing how unashamed you are about loving degeneracy, but his fantasy land you've created in your head does not exist.

Asian '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''masculinity''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>I wish I was a ladyboy every single day of my life.

>I want to have a degenerate, cigarette-smoking French guy. We'll name our kids Faggoux, Surrendina, Pusswie, Couward and Arrogantinix.

>I wish I was living in Calais, in a small ghetto, with flaming cars and ruins every mile.

>I love your McDonalds, Bagguettes, Female Men and Attempt at making sense. You're the most attractive frogs in the swamp. French men are literally all female and warmhearted and mean too!

>I want to do gay shit in Paris and freely be nude.
Oh please OP. Europe is America Lite. Stop watching movies.

I do live in a french village, the nearest chateau is about two kilometers away, the countryside is gorgeous, the food fantastic, the wine excellent, and the people very friendly, especially if you try to speak french to them. it is a lovely country. and my french girlfriend is not only a good cook and fantastic at massage, but she is almost insatiable. And she loves lingerie...

living the dream, man, living the dream.

QUICK SPRINT

nice cherry picking. nobody wants asian men dude, do you not get it? even niggers have a better chance at picking up women than asians because asian men for the most part got no game, they have a small penis and well they aren't really manly. women like men who can protect them, not someone who will put his hands in his pockets and look at his shoes and walk away at the earliest sign of trouble.

Lol frenchaboo

Nice try but brlla is latina and a proud one at that kek

Bella*

That's a Slav kek. Old meme pic too

>not naming your child Jean-Francois

It's a great country with garbage people

t. pissed off anglo

also asian men literally have no hair lol. how fucking pathetic is that? you might as well become girls already, im sure you can find a lot of partners that way since they love your skinny slim girly bodies. lol, my girlfriend wont even allow me to shave my beard, and she loves that i have hair on my legs, says it turns her on, then again she's just your average female not wanting girly features found in asian "men"

hahahhahahahahahhahaha

you are nothing.

No Etienne? Pleb

the white girls asian male is the most forced meme on this site
>w-we can fuck too

>I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional French princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Francis, Jean, Juliana, Madeleine, Pierre, and Adam.

Are you muslim, small and ugly? If yes you have a chance.

Proof or gtfo

>I wish I was French every single day of my life.
t.nigerian immigrant

he thought he was keeping her dry...

Daily reminder that France has never won a war

t. yank who believes history began in the 20th century

>letting another man carry your wife and child while you carry the baggage
I'd kill myself out of shame were this an image of my family

So move to France, nobody is stopping you.

which world war did you win Jaques?

>No hand wash station

Disgusting degenerate country, we have hand washing stations with ours

>changing goalposts

what war did france win?

OP is one smart ricain. Even Hitler himself dreamed about his son being French

Sure
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_guerres_de_la_France

Burger education strikes yet again

>Are you muslim, small and ugly? If yes you have a chance.
Kek

>the people very friendly
>said no one about france ever

>potato-nigger defends distantly related baguette-nigger
>we were relevant before the industrial revolution
el oh el

>france still can't name a way they've won

still waiting for an answer?

>france wins wars
just look at all that land you've lost

What happened at Waterloo?

No wonder your best universities are filled with poos and changs, all that every single US flag on this board does is passive-agressively waiting for someone to feed them info like a broken welfare queen
Get fucked

You'll be well received in france if you're an immigrant that's actually not a sandnigger. The mainstream culture has become a lot like american mainstream culture tho: clubbing and lame rap. But hey, why go out to the club when you can stay at home and stuff yourself with cheese

Should have been named the First World War.

not an argument

What is this degenerate shit? I thought it was bad enough with the urinal troughs indoor, but this is taking your dick out in public. There is no way this is real.

LOL MEMES

The world ain't big enough for two of 'em.

You mean the land we lost AFTER the Napoleonics wars ?

Anglos, Prussians teaming up, literally backed by Rothschild.

>Degrelle
>french

American military training and manuals during WW1 were almost totally borrowed from French military theory, structure, and practice. Ever wonder why court martial is said that way instead of martial court?

OK but you still lost

I thought the same thing but the more I think about it, the husband is put in an awkward position. He is carrying their belongings so I'd feel unconformable having the national guard who just saved us carry our belongings like a butler. I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he started carrying their shit and when he looked back the lazy bitch was jumping on the guards arms.

Really the lazy cunt is at fault here. But he does have the JUST haircut so maybe I am giving him too much credit. He has a beer belly but he seems to have strong enough arms doubt it was an issue of not being able to carry her.

There aren't any flags on the fucking Moon. No one has, or will go there. It's nonsense...

>nude

Into the oven you go kike

What the french did during ww1 and the fight and resolve they shown is what I admire the most of the french. No matter what burgers here say about never winning a war, which is false, one can only salute what heroism and persistence they showed in ww1. They saved europe from the kaiser.

I see what you did there.

You realize we wouldn’t EXIST if it wasn’t for France, right? And that America was full of francophiles until the 40s? Americans were literally begging the president to go to war in ww1 to save France. They’re greater allies than the UK will ever be.

>French dad
>French mom
>Not French

Thanks you Ireland

And then you wake up and see France being over run by Muslims.

동남아 남자를 좋아하는게 아닙니다. 그냥 한국남자들을 좋아할뿐입니다. 아마도 할류 붐 땜일겁니다.

Know anyone related to you who died in that war? I assume you do.

Kys faggot

In the civilized world, nudity isn't inherently associated with sexuality, because we're not niggers and can control our urges.

>not using Céline, the writer so antisemitic some Nazis thought his work was counter-productive

>can control our urges.
If you admit you have to control your urges that means it is absolutely sexual

>be born in Belgium
>be belgian nationalist
>not Belgian

>in the civilised world, we take our dicks out in public

But I like pork and alcohol too much to stick to what's halal...

Americans make me laugh.
Still memeing the white flag shit means you STILL haven't understood who had the balls to say no to Iraq's second invasion and how we were right not to want to kick this shithole.

Look what destruction of Iraq made to the world...really you are right to be proud, "warriors".

>we lost

it's disgusting, that's all.

And it's terrible for image of the surrounding area.

I'd rather see Pajeet taking a shit under a tree or straight into Floor drain than this thing.

>Look what destruction of Iraq made to the world
Why should I care about some third world shithole?

What a faguette.

I spent a month traveling around france i talked to people in french because i know the french dont like talking to people in english. other than the extremely cheap high quality wine america is better in just about every way. these are my experiences pertaining to your fantasy.
>chateaus are much farther apart from each other than 1 mile
>chateaus are mostly hidden from view for the privacy of those who lived there. you can only see/visit them by paying an admission fee.
>restaurant wait staff are assholes all across france. apparently your not supposed to acknowledge their presence other than just asking for stuff. give them a please and thank you and they act like you just flipped um off
>wait staff ruins the dining experience to the point where id rather eat in fucking england of all places. if your a foody go to italy or the caribbean instead of france
>the french country folk are all hicks just cause they live in france doesnt make um any less of your stereotypical farmer
>the coolest city in terms of crazy old architecture ive been to was bruge in brussels also very good food as good as french but without the assholes serving you.

>niggers moving to europe is a problem for the US

>1 post by this ID

Kek

Kek

Kek

This also exists in Belgium, there were these types of toilets at the spa francorchamps circuit

>1066

Right, he was on another level

POST MORE BELLA

bit cringy desu, post it on Sup Forums not on Sup Forums my man

Some people aren't ashamed of their dicks. inb4 muh dick.

he was a regionalist

Cherry picking, but yes, they did after all fuck the shit out of Vietnam, right?

France is pretty dope, yeah.

This, did you know that the French people are the biggest weebs in Europe?

usa: the post

I know right, those times were really shameful for French military history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Second_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Third_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fifth_Coalition

Meh. We have public sauna with mixed men and women. Its natural and there is nothing sexual about it.

Me too. Ever since I was young, I've always dreamed of being French. I started by giving blowjobs to the French exchange students and it peaked when I saw France through a telescope from the Strait of Dover. The coastguard had to rescue me as I attempted to swim there, but I've always dreamed of coming across the Channel from the French side with a French army by my side.

> i want to hop the border to switzerland and pay immense taxes to feed algerians
Whatever.

Bigger than slavs?

Just love you guys.