All feminist women are fat and ugl-

>all feminist women are fat and ugl-

Nice try Sup Forums, but your little stereotype once again fall short when confronted with a woman who is beautiful, intelligent, AND a feminist. You conservative white males need to start reconsidering how you treat feminists especially considering that 2020 is right around the corner and you may very well be saying "Madame" president instead of "Mr." ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYI2F_4Kmg4&ab_channel=ImportantSheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread. Sage.

Idiot, I'm not talking about slides here. This is not a slide thread.

nice try Chloe

Let us recite the pimps prayer.

Look Sup Forums, white women want to see the white race flourish as well. Deep down, they know it's given them everything, that's why they'll never once think of leaving unless they're certifiably insane. However, the ways a white man sees his ethnocommunity compete and flourish is VERY different from how women compete.

Women are not good at building and war; that's a man's way to fight the mongrel scourge. Instead, women fight on a different front: sex and culture. More specifically, the family unit.

Men fight on the battlefield. Women fight in the bedroom.

You almost exclusively hear women say "it'll bring better genes". Man can't comprehend that because reproduction isn't a man's primary function, armed conflict and industry competition is. For women, they intend to raise their kids according to a white lifestyle, but the savages they train and teach to acquire their desire keeps them from spreading MORE barbarians.

>inb4 so fuck white men huh?
No. To the contrary: fuck non-white women. In every race, there are more women than men; this is nature's way of compensating for a female's limited number of eggs. Seeing as humans are meant to be monogamous, that means the excessive amount of females means a higher capacity to breed and dilute overall. You hate other men and compete by engaging in armed conflict with them. Women hate other women and compete through sex, attraction, and expression. This is also why women excel as spies, assassins, and saboteurs; they're mistresses of subterfuge. Even in Islam, men MUST convert to Islam to marry a Muslim woman, but not the other way around. That's not coincidence, that's social sabotage.

She is a man.

True not all are ugly But almost all liberal/feminist women will think

Divorcing you for Chad is ok

Brainwashing your kids is progressive

Use sex as a weapon to get what they want

Will consider housework or cooking as a form of oppression

Making them selfish self centered pieces of shit

Liberal/feminist women you should treat as whores who you pump and dump cause thats what they do to you

whereas conservative women at least try to be a good wife traditionalism needs to come back and generally the christian wiafu are best wiafu

She could work in the Pol Movie.
Chloe as Wat Tan. She drives a dodge challenger with spy hunter weapons in it and works at a mechanic shop as cover for her spy job. James Franco as Pol Tan. He goes around lecturing people about Jewish control over everything and why that needs to be dismantled. They meet when he is getting his car worked on and start getting friendly right away. They have all kinds of crazy action adventures and they fuck a bunch.

Woman here. I have to admit that most feminist women are not only below the mean in appearance, but socially/emotionally stunted. They're rejected, rightfully, on the marriage market and strike out at their "betters" by assuming the pose of feminism.

Feminists=losers.

Of course celebrities will say they're feminist because saying the opposite can hurt their career

feminism gives women insane amount of power in the bedroom, and the political arena, two areas which a woman would need to meet men half way without feminism. with feminism women is the winner in both those arenas and they wouldnt even need to take men, or attracting men into consideration. when you don't need to make yourself attractive to men, you become unattractive. look at all the women in advanced stages of feminism, most look absolutely terrible. i would not look toward hollywood as shining examples for church of feminism goers, those are just latte liberals who spew shit just to get social acceptance since socialization is a HUGE part of their job. i bet you a lot of them probably don't even believe in the messages they send out or dont have full comprehension of its ramifications on society at large.
in short, all feminists will end up becoming ugly because the ideology does not want to meet men half way. when women fool themselves into thinking they dont need men, they become ugly cuz why go through the effort to attract one?

underrated

There is a rape scene of her.

> intelligent, AND a feminist
That is an oxymoron, friendo.

sage faggot

probably should't have used chloe "the fridge" moretz as an example.

Nice try, jew. You are projecting and that is something only women and homosexuals do. Feminists with tolerable looks will be put into submission and be given as wives to soldiers to breed. The stereotypical landwhales, along with their JEWESS womens studies professors will see the rope, the roof and the firing squad. I know there are those who joke about it but im one of the old fag ex-skinheads from back in the day still waiting for Holy War.
Pic is very much related ya little bitch.

THIS IS NOW A WOMAN HATE THREAD. POST REDPILLS AND JUST SHOTS OF THOTS TAKING SHOTS IN THE FACE.

I find feminist women repulsive on a personal level. Even if they are by off chance hot the second they start talking I instantly want nothing to do with them. Most are hostile, winy, bitchy, and not pleasant to be around.

I like her all sloppy. Would marry.

She never was attractive.

hmm

sage

>be me, 12yo boy, 0% redpill, play a shooter game
>see an Anita Sarkeesian nickname, everyone's against her, she leaves, never seen again
>SJW mode on, larp as female for weeks, learn to play as good as possible, chimp out on gender talks, until complete "ok, girls can be pros"

Anyone can be brainwashed into SJWs, especially the young and unsocial.

When i'll get to hacking, gamergate and tumblers will feel it.

tl;dr

You didn't post a picture of a woman

powerful....

hm.

Somebody put her through MakeApp.

Jeeze, she should be wrestling bears in the mountains.

this is what they really look like

THE ETERNAL FEMINIST

She was cuter when she was 12. Now she's built like a fridge.

now post the shoop

We had this thread yesterday. Fuck off back to /leftypol/

Newfags, STOP responding to bait threads and report them instead. If you can't help responding then at least put Sage in the Options field so you don't bump these threads.

can I post these? (always saged)

>That wall of text on a false premise
Women have never chosen who they sleep with until the last 50 years. In all human history before that the father decided who he gave his daughter to.
>Better genes
Fucking kek yeah an indie band drummer or a nigger good at sportsball is prime generic material.

Newfags see that you're responding to bait and they take the bait without saging. At least report the thread and consider reminding people to do the same. There's a constant influx of people who do don't know how this shit works and they don't realize that it's bait and not a legitimate opinion.

If you saw a real life picture of this woman you’d realize she looks like a brick and is not pretty. Dumb motherfucker

LEARN HOW TO SAGE

>At least report the thread and consider reminding people to do the same
I have before and got banned for "false reports"

I think mods are partially compromised

Stop posting old pictures just to make a lame point.

what the fuck is that?

>Sage in the Options field so you don't bump these threads.
Pretty sure that hasn't worked in a couple of years

Yes, they are. You shouldn't stop reporting posts that violate the rules though.

Chloe all grow up (out?). I kept one from Sup Forums back in the day but, you know, things change.

It does work and it's easy to verify this for yourself.

look at her hiding her fat rolls with a towel. All that Weinstein semen must have mutated her.

STOP
REPLYING
TO
THESE
THREADS
YOU
DUMB
FUCKING
NEWFAGGOTS

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

She reminds me of Song Mad from Homestar

You seem mad. Are you mad? Did the bad men show you how your Hollywood crush is an ugly fat bitch now?

umad bro?

>It does work and it's easy to verify this for yourself.

66 / 27 / 46 / 1
[Update] [Auto] 5

sage

ONE SKINNY GIRLO CANNOT CHANGE THE MAJORITY IMAGE OF FAT AND UGLY

doesn't matter if they're sexy or shitty, they're still feminists. It's about the substance how they look is irrelevant

Chloe is the reverse of a butterface.

nice shoop, kek

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THESE LOW QUALITY BAIT THREADS OR THIS DUMB BITCH.

THERE ARE LOADS OF BAIT\SLIDE THREADS ALL OVER Sup Forums AND YOU ARE FUCKING FEEDING THEM YOU STUPID FUCKING DUNCE.

Who cares about white feminists? Some of them are unconsciously saving the white race by having white children and that's the only thing that matters, and she's heading that way.

>Sup Forums isn't just one massive bait thead
ok.
>shoop
ok.

>Cherry Picking: The Post

>one outlier disproves a statistic trend
liberals literally believe this

DISMISSED
REJECTED
PUBLICLY HUMILIATED

>It's about the substance
I exclusively chased what society would consider attractive. I had a predilection for petite women (maybe i'm a closet pedo who knows) about 6 years ago I met a girl I would consider heavy, and she's just gotten fatter (i bought her a bowflex treadclimber for christmas) but I am actually content for the first time in my life. Attractive women who have been playing the dick game most of their lives (most of them) think you should worship the ground they walk on. The threat of leaving you for another guy if you don't jump through their hoops is ever present. Fuck that.

>YOU ARE FUCKING FEEDING THEM
No we are hijacking them how new are you. Why ignore them if we can turn them to our use?
Hey OP! You still here?

is that the bitch from 90 day fiancee?

That thing should be shot and put out of its misery. Happy people don't act like that...

Hey, thanks for the smut. Tbh, she has hair and looks older and mature and its better than ped0 jewery shaved women. 8/ 10, will legit fantasize about being smothered in think hairy tits for many nights to cum

Yes. She is the prototype of what I mean. Textbook fucking example.

No u

>these are what counts for white celebrities
and people wonder why white men are going east

Nice try, your argument could hold water if you didn't use a picture of a girl who looks like she has downs syndrome

ITS WORDED LIKE A SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.

Checked. The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

You do not know de wae

Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen

The vaginal jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYI2F_4Kmg4&ab_channel=ImportantSheet

That look of satisfaction...to know that peace, if only once...

One thing I have noticed, is that all "professional feminists" got their positions because they are direct family of someone of the elite, and too useless to do any other work.
So, I asked myself: why do antifa and nazis attack random people, when they have 100% sure chance of striking their hated enemy where it hurts them most by going after these landwhales?
Is it because antifa and nazis are just puppets of the elite, just like feminists and environmental groups?

maybe...

Ding ding ding! We have a winner here, folks! Good bong.

spit on her