Will there be a ssj4 in super?

Will there be a ssj4 in super?

Probably,I thought we were never gonna get 17 coming back,Trunks coming back and all the low tier characters being relevant.Super is stupid fanservice,SSJ4 is gonna come back,it'll be dumb and power level/manga fags will screech

No, it's supposed to be GT only

Why is always Goku the one who fights? Both of his sons are useless pieces of crap

even Trunks have become a total loser

Because they're halfs.

Yes, but giving it another name. Primal Saiyan, for example.

SSJ4 looks so much better than that god BS.

This shit looks like 80's metal band, but anything is better than super, super for lack of a better term is one of the biggest anime project failures. Just goes to show not to hire old senile men after they didn't work for 30 years.

it gives goku a darker more serious tonw of voice too. if you've seen GT but with jp music and english dubbed then it's actually pretty good. once you lose the hip hop type music. also ssj4 goku becomes a bit sadistic in his first transformation of it since I guess his true saiyan lust for blood kicks in.

Krillin will achieve a similar power with a week of training as will everyone else.
Also nobody will care about anything and there will be no consequences for anything.
Super is a slap in the face to fans and a blatant cash grab.

>old senile men after they didn't work for 30 years.
Why do you plebs keep talking shit of Toriyama when you guys don't know a thing.
Toriyama kept working after Dragon Ball in a lot of different works, including making designs for DQ.

I never liked how transforming into ssj4 makes Goku and Vegeta's clothes magically change.

Stop pretending dbs is any good.

Didn't do him any favors, had DBS not already had a huge fan base due to DB and DBZ it would have been cancelled during its first shitty Saga

Learn to read. I'm saying that you clearly don't know a thing.
Tori kept working and he did stuff like Neko Majin, Sand Land, wrote Jiya, did the designs for Chrono, DQ and Blue Dragon. He did the script for Yo Son Goku and Friends. And even after BoG the did a mini of Jaco. He also did a lot of work for DBO.

The man never stopped working. His style, influence and technique are amazing.
DBS is giving money to Toei. Of course is not going to get cancelled. The show was made after to successful movies to get even more money. The only advantage is having Toriyama writing the main script for Super.

It's more than just a recolor, so clearly not.

>two*

dbs shits on continuity, it's not good. hoe did freeza even get to gokus level with a few months of training. and also 17. shouldnt piccolo be a god by now since he constantly trains? also shouldn't krillin also be at least as strong as buu? super doesn't bother with things like that. it makes no sense.

Although db inspired many other shounen (and anime industry in general), you have to admit dbs especially is one of the least though out shounens. It's just so bad in so many ways.

>least
even db gt sort of followed some of dbz's continuity.
super 17 was only super because he fused.
also ubb exists.
pan wasnt born early at all.
goku went to train with ubb a few years later and the beginning of gt is the completion of ubbs training.
ubb is as strong as kid buu afaik.
super ignores ubb, gokus training with ubb and everything.

cont. idk how super could ignore things like that. and by the time lets say pan is a kid like in the last ep of z. goku would obliterate ubb. super managed to fail so hard user.

well since they've introduced alternate universe. maybe GT's timeline is U8-12 or something. so ssj4 does exist in super but they havent seen that universe at all.

Trunks hair. I can't imagine a worse way to handle it than what they did.
Goten and Trunks look younger than they did in Buu saga.

At the rate things are going, it's going to be stronger than ssb.

also that. why did they mess up trunks character so bad? from sword wielding bad ass to random ass pull character

i dont think so