Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I was wondering, what is your opinion on cannabis and weed in general? I used to be strictly anti-drug, but I've read some studies and it is clearly not as harmful as alcohol or cigarettes. Prove me wrong, I really don't want to believe it.

it's not as bad, but you should avoid all drugs. and weed is still a drug.
no scientific studies should change you mind on drugs, just say no.

It's another drug that allows instant gratification at the expense if social harm

I just really want to believe it, but it was also stated that is not even addictive nor puts your health in danger.

You can take any drug if you do so sparingly. Weed is no different, as long as you use reasonable amounts.

Sup Forums is fairly greenpilled. Most people are pro legal, but think doing marijuanas is degenerate.

So you shouldn't drink alchohol either correct?

It's not physically addictive, but it can be mentally. I actually knew a transfag who smoked everyday everyhour, why? because he needed it. some people can't function well without being high as a kite, and the weed withdrawls exist too, just not as an extend as any other serious drug.
In short, you shouldn't consume drugs, but do what you want to do.

t.ex addict

Same as alcohol correct?

Yeah burgers are mentally addictive ask america

The brain has cannabinoid receptors
Breast milk has cannabinoids
Cannabis has cannabinoids
In small doses it can help a lot of things
Too much usage will lead to counterproductive behavior and poor memory retention

Drugs are for degenerates.
Drugs shouldn't even exist.
This is some of the reasons why my country is fucked,The NarcoTraffic, these motherfuckers keep killing themselves for one of these.

Alcohol is a bad comparison. If you sip a drink over an hour there will be no moment you feel any effect from the alcohol. Smoking weed is more of a binary thing where any small amount will alter your perception instantly.

cannabis is only good for medicinal uses, anyone who uses it for recreational use is a degenerate.

>I've read some studies
I sincerely doubt it. I'd bet you've just read some pot-head websites that make false claims about studies.

Your wrong just admit it because everyone sips alcohol and you can get weaker strands of weed and only take one hit. Alcohol is a worse drug and does way more damage to society than weed ever has

I saw a happy merchant, no joke

or you could read plenty of scientific journals, but we all know you trump supporters only believe conspiracy theories and whatever your fearless leader says

>that is not even addictive nor puts your health in danger.
it's more addictive than nicotine. And it's really bad for your mental stability, learning ability and motivation.

t. ex stoner, ex smoker

Ideally you shouldn't. But a glass of bourbon once a week won't hurt you, just drink plenty if you plan getting hammered, which I do more than I'm willing to admit. Water prevents your kidney going dry, which causes hangover (my theory, don't know if this is real.)

ex stoner current smoker trust me nicotine is way more addictive and the fact you are allowed to make retarded claims like this is detrimental to society go stick your head in the sand somewhere and die.

Whataboutism

Less harmful physically. Weed fucks with your mind.

So can i smoke one joint a week to relax

just sharing my experiences with the aforementioned substances

Why not if you decide all drugs are bad make them all illegal including prescription drugs that do more harm than most illegal ones. Then we will have a huge underground market oh wait we already have that why not do a sin tax and raise some money.

A hangover is a combination of alcohol withdrawal and dehydration. Plenty of research in this.

>I actually knew a transfag
Le Maricón.

How about researching which one is more addictive. Nicotine is physically addictive even more so than opiates. Marijuana is mentally addictive meaning if you find it addictive your no better than the fat man who eats to much you have a weak mind.

Yeah alcohol is so bad if your a heavy alcoholic and try to quit cold turkey you could actually die because your body is so dependent on the booze.

>weaker strands of weed and only take one hit.
And it still acts more like a switch being flipped than a cumulative effect. Even 1 small lung full will effect you. Alcohol lowers the oxygen in your blood. THC directly interacts with your brain. Marijuana is classified as a psychedelic because of how it works with us. There is a plateau to the high you get from marijuana that no amount of marijuana will get you past. You can drink yourself to death getting drunker with ever sip.

Plant that promotes degeneracy.

Same applies for practically everything. Alcohol, tobacco, video games, etc. Anything that gives you a boost is potentially addictive. The majority of people don’t fall into it. The stoners are a minority and only different than young people who drink every week by their choice of drug.

Sure you can, and it probably won't have any negative effects on you, if you are okay ingesting drugs and putting chemicals that aren't supposed to be in your body, you are good to go. I used to smoke 24/7, dark period of my life, and I just felt awful all the time and thanks to that I have anxiety everytime I smoke.

>How about researching which one is more addictive.
I know what all the literature has to say, and I know my own experiences. My craving of nicotine faded in about a month, but the craving for weed never did

You've never smoked weed have you?

Every day for 20 years. Stoned right now.

Well weed is far better than drinking so ill stick with that. Don't act like you don't put worse chemicals in your body do you eat out ever?

So you are weak mentally?

I hope you don't believe that bullshit about drug use being a victimless crime. It's a completely bullshit and false argument in favor of drug legalization.

Other then making you super unproductive theres not really any negative affects.

>but the craving for weed never did
THC gets absorbed into fat cells. That's why there's little withdrawal, but the craving can continue for years because your face cells keep releasing more of the drug into your system as your body does its thing of shifting fat around.
It's also why pot does brain damage. Our bodies have fat around nerve clusters and the THC is there, eroding them.

It is for niggers

I'm not saying it's the worst of the worst, just if you are okay with that. I don't mind putting chemicals in my body. I do it from time to time too, magic mushrooms grow like wild here and it's pretty common to make tea out of it and trip your balls of. If you want good drugs I mainly recommend psychedelics, truly enlightening experiences. DMT, LSD and Shrooms are the onces I recommend

Does LSD really expand your mind if you're highly intelligent?

depends entirely on the dose

Well, it is crime only because our laws say so. As I stated before I just want to know how is it possible, that weed is illegal and alcohol isn't when it is clearly worse.

That's pretty scary but I feel like you gotta smoke like ten grams everyday in a developing mind for that result. Why is weed considered a neuropromoter tho? Is it cause it kills brain cells hence it promotes growth?

thats all bullshit, people crave weed to be high, and its a pretty gentle way to do that. you never forget when you're sober that smoking up will temporarily pull you out of abject hell. better than getting drunk by far, but weak minds fear the herb, other weak minds cling to the herb.

nah, it's more for dumb people who want a shortcut to the most banal epiphanies you can get

Did you make that in your graphic design class for 3rd graders

I think DMT is far better and natural.

What's the best dose? One stamp?

What if you've already had all the possible epiphanies idiots could have had. What's next? Staring at your hands and thinking how huge they are?

Drugs really do fuck all, I've seen women take huge doses at clubs and they barely seem effected. It's all about the user and if you're already a smart person but you have some emotional blocks or just bad foresight, it can do miracles but again, a rigorless faggot may feel the benefit for a few days, but a smart persons experience on it will lead them humbly for years. Even rereleases from your spinal cord or whatever you will be greatly thankful for, and it will boost your positive associations etc

Ahhh daily slide thread the new pol

Ive done LSD about 4 times, legit ones including gemini, large doses. I learned literally nothing from it, its just fun, and bear in mind I found salvia to be fun. Shrooms on the other hand will in fact expand the mind.

one cannot argue with those fucking digits

If it were truly a victimless crime, it wouldn't be a crime. And yes, I agree, we certainly have a problem with alcoholism. However as you may have noticed, alcohol has been around and also has been legal for centuries now. It was the general shift of the population away from God and towards enlightenment ideas that made people start abusing it all of a sudden, seemingly out of nowhere. I personally wouldn't try to ban it, but simply encourage a return to more traditional Christian values - the same ones we had when alcoholism wasn't such an issue.

>I made up some studies because I would of posted them if they were real.
Go LARP somewhere else kid.

I'm in the same boat as you, OP

Our teacher actually went over this subject in class. He said any THC levels under .5% are perfectly fine, but anything above can be harmful. Our government is currently legalizing weed and in the end, I think it's for the best. It can't be laced with heroin or crack to make it more addictive, it's under control, and regulations will be put in place. Just like alcohol was deadly from moonshiners before the ban was lifted, weed will only get safer.

I may never smoke it, but I can accept it

lol people abused alcohol far more in the 20's and 50's shit they drank all day at work and went home and beat their wives and children.

jewgle it brainlet

I think eventually everything will be legal which im not sure how i feel about that yet I think if coke were regulated and couldn't be laced it would be far more safe.

It's NOT for everyone. A lot of kids become lazy fags. I smoke pot amost daily - I smoke before I workout 3-4 times a week. My girlfriend works for the DoD and doesn't smoke OR drink.

Just don't be degenerate.

Who said anything about the 20's and 50's? Do you think those were "traditional" times? Jesus fuck you're retarded.

smoke it, fuck it user you might learn something in a different state of consciousness

Problem is most of the stuff on the streets have .9% THC levels, and the government can fix that by lowering the levels to make it safe. But our dumbass NDP candidate wants to legalise possession of all drugs. I can take weed, but i won't be able to tolerate a completely unregulated country

kek don't blame the drugs for spastic retards existing.

What are traditional times then retard?

Maybe it is because hes from arkansas everyone knows the south is full of degenerates who pose as christians. I guess weed is a good scapegoat.