twitter.com/DRUDGE
archive.is/jLPsu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/951493627942858754

>so panic or excitement?
over one word?

Drudge was shot and that was the last thing he typed

I read excrement

whats up guys busy talking about e celebs?

Man I'm getting tired of nothingburger clickbait tweets

the last time drudge wrote just a name it was "Bannon" and u know shit happend.

> if ( excitment || panic ){
> return happening }

either way is excitement desu

Wrong. What you are really sick of is your false belief system being destroyed. Piece by piece.

if I'm not mistaken that is not Drudge's twitter

i always thought panic is more negative and excitement more positive. not a native speaker tho so i stand corrected.

in fact, Drudge is known for deleting his tweets and that account has 210k tweets. it's just a newsfeed based on his site.

this is Drudge's real twitter, and of course - it has no tweets!

twitter.com/DRUDGE

Krautgate xDDD

1.3 mio followers and this tweet was retweeted by all other journalist i follow.

> can't into shadow happenings
don't be such a millennial expecting everything to be spoon fed like a 30 minute tv show, and i say that with genuinely no intended offense. These things are not and cannot be surface happenings, although it may come to that despite best efforts. This requires subtle insight to see what's actually going on right now.

>1.3 mio followers and this tweet was retweeted by all other journalist i follow.
that's your response to me saying it's not Drudge? that doesn't even address the argument. and why is that Twitter account not verified when @DRUDGE is?

after you look at the account and compare it to Drudge's site, it's obviously a bot. somebody obviously DID send that "Mueller" message, but every other tweet is verbatim (capital letters and formatting included) what the links on Drudge's site say.

that is definitely correct, but im talking more from our perspective in the sense that any happening is excitement for us.

on another note, my previous reply autocorrected "desu" to desu but upon attempting to recreate that result I cannot. interdasting.

you are right. but what is the reason then to wirte that one name?

wtf the abbreviation for "to be honest" autocorrects to desu. cool.

wow how new are ya big guy

Tick tock
Watch my show
Buy my book
Visit my website
Listen to my podcast
Consume my media
Tick tock

> content free

chan autocorrects i mean, not my phone
testing "to be honest" abbreviation on the following line:
desu

Drudge and Mueller are both big time fags

2 years but ive never said t b h here before

All memes aside.. I have never even heard about these people and now they have a general on Sup Forums. I don't get it at all.

>and u know shit happend.
like what? Nothing happened with bannon other than petty drama.

...Anyone?...Anyone?...Mueller?

Probably got fucked up trying to copy in this headline on the actual Drudge website:
>Mueller HAS NOT asked to meet Pence...
archive.is/jLPsu

I flat out refuse to research it because there are millions of more important things to read about.

>mueller

the biggest right wing news site lost his ceo.
the main challenger against the est. gop lost all funding. yeah petty drama.

50 min up so far. i would argue the longer it is up the more unlikely it is to be just a misstake. also if there is something big comming from mueller it would most likely start like this with some rumors.

plebbit eceleb culture that came along with the refugees from the site

Idk man i feel like a "happening" is bigger than that. people get fired all the time and bannon seems like he legit went crazy out of nowhere. trump said he was fine and then started acting dif too. he could have some mental issues or something. no one even got arrested for anything

You are correct in terms of common usage, although strictly speaking panic is a form of excitement.