This is how you save the white race, bros

This is how you save the white race, bros

Not by sitting on Sup Forums complaining about Jews and niggers

>brown hair brown eyes
Implying that shitskin is even white

This is exactly what I’m talking about thanks for proving my point

Wtf that guy was already a stud before it’s not like an acne ridden manlet med like me can become chad

Ive been working out and on a good diet. Gonna do you guys proud

you can see the 56% go straight to 38%

More white than us, fellow 56%er.

Mate he went from healthy to malnourished. I somehow get your point. I think it's crucial for people to work out too, but how is that gonna save the white race? You missed the part which explains your inference.

All his cosmetic bullshit that brainwashed cuck has on his shelf might very well total to over 7k USD. Yes goy beauty in a bottle buy all the shit.

1>2

It seems like his shoulder, biceps and chest got better, but his abs faded and he honestly looks under nourished.

>how is that gonna sage the white race
Honestly doing anything other than sitting at home trying to redpill people on the internet
Get fit, get a wife, get a job, and make white kids

>From Adonis to clown

By showing off your pubes like a cam whore? Perhaps an after pic with with his wife and multiple children would make your point better.

why does a straight male need all that cosmetic trash? I have baking soda for my armpits and a comb for my mustache and beard.

Immigration policies similar to Japan or South Korea would have a much better chance of success. Without a nation it's hard to survive as a people.

My girlfriend is taller than this manlet

probly is for that %fat

How so?
I'm not saying those are bad things, I did/ am doing all those things myself. But you see tons of cucks, numales and soydads who did all those things and still present a burden against society due to their weak ideological convinctions.
Don't get me wrong, a good portion of why I despise e-celebs is because most of them are fat nerds who do nothing but play video games, but I don't think that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a measures of fixing society. If society were fixed, then men would live a healthy life without needing an incentive. I agree insofar as you yourself have to fix your own life, before you can fix the life of the collective, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

>more cosmetics than a woman
no thanks

Then why are you making a thread OP? Go lift you faggot.

Have enough self respect to do it for yourself. Don't think that what other people see in you is valuable, having a good body is valuable in itself. What other people think of you is of no consequence. You want to become a lion but you are concerning yourself with the opinions of sheep?

Okay, this is honestly a valid point.

But the muslim your girlfriend is banging is probably taller than you.

There are two toothbrushes in there dumb fuck. The implication being he lives with at least one other person, most likely a woman given that he's handsome. Awesome work though Sherlock.

>this is how you save the white race

>grow a beard and become brown

>start lifting pretty seriously 5 months ago
>legs and arms/shoulders improve dramatically
>still have the exact same belly I've had since i was 8
JUST

By sitting in front of a mirror all day with your cosmetics and working out in a self masturbatory way...

Yeah, I assumed it was an attempt to mark his abs more, but it overall made him look weaker.

This guy looks like he's had 1000s of miles of cock pumped through his holes.

I didn't say I wasnt doing it for myself

I’m doing crunches as I type this

Not likely since I'm 6'3 and maghrebins are inbred turbo manlets
Keep your wet dreams to yourself next time legonigger

>being this butthurt about another man's beauty products
lol wtf

What really matters is being a chad, not being whiter.
What's even the point of being White, but being a fucking Beta?

Why does those two thing oppose eachother? Does Sup Forums time automatically negate the time you spend in the gym?

>Starvation diet with all cardio
Kys thx

Awesome. How do I achieve that body? Everytime I lift weights I end up looking like a buff bear. I wanna look more like a skinny muscled faggot. How do I do it?

Looking like a roid junking isnt going to help. You can sense he is not a serious person who is conscious of his community he is doing this for his own narrow self interest, no one serious can fear him. His life is of no consequence to society.

>crossfit

Saved. I want to hang this up in my room
Everyone in this thread who doesn’t get OPs point need to see that image

I don't believe anything claiming to work out for the intrinsic value of working out. I believe it's partially for yourself and partially because you know you'll feel better about yourself if your looks are in accordance to the convention of what society deem as good looks. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just think it's essential that people know this about themselves.

Same goes for people getting tattoos and claiming they got it because it has some personal value to them.

you gotta do core/abs/cardio workouts too, if you just lift and have a big belly, youre just going to look like a guy from Strong Man competitions. Back in April I weighed around 255, im down to 202 atm. Im starting to lift more now and doing cardio 3-4 times a week instead 6 or 7. Losing the fat first is a must if you wanna look ripped.

>This is how you save the white race, bros
By becoming old?

You can't unless you've got the genetics. Hard truth.

I use one toothbrush for me and 1 for my toilet.

whoa, TRT really does work.

Stop making excuses you massive faggot. Looks matter, get over it and go lift weights you out of shape lazy shit

>gay selfies will save the white race

Abs aren't important if you want to look manly. Skinny abs makes you look like a fag to be honest.

This guy used steroids and had to get gyno surgery which is why his nipples turned brown

Also I'm gay and I'll tell you he looked better in the before pic

Damn ;(

Go gay to gayer, got it!

españa todo el dia postando esto
todos son yus

Kek

>Also I'm gay

this

He could have attracted any woman even before the "transformation"

>T-that guy looks gay!!! Not like me I’m a manly man!!!

Left side would pull far more under 22s on tinder
Right side will only attract 25+ roasties

Why do you have so much cheap cologne? How bad do you smell???

Buy one of the plastic bags you can suck the air out of to compress your clothes. Prepare your vacum cleaner and have a roll of duck tape standing by, put the bag on your head and tape it around your neck making sure its air tight and you know the rest...

Why not be fit and advocate change that might actually have a chance of working? Seems even lazier to just do one and especially if it's the one that has no chance of changing anything significant at all when it comes to the big picture.

I have flared ribs due to sitting in a chair most my life. Diet and exercise isn't enough to change that

Again, you dumbfucks that are complaining about looking like bear instead of a stud like Jake Paul dont realize you cant just lift and expect to look like that, he was never fat, you are/were. You have to lose that shit and then work on weights. The best way? Cut out soda and do 3+ miles a day on high incline on a treadmill. Within 4 months youll cut easily 40+ lbs of fatfuck.

>hehehehe
>He is stronger than me, so he's gay!
>I'm manly, I'm a fatass but I'm manly!
>He's a soyboy!

the left is cute af but the right is mega douche town desu

You faggots can lift all day but pretty boys like me get all the pussy. Being tall skinny and good looking (plus being a skater or guitar player) will get you more pussy than any tough guy weight lifter

he should've improved his faggot hairstyle, too.

EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC MY FRIEND

Not really, you just get different types of women.

I only complain about kikes and sandniggers in my free time and between working and working out.

But your pic is the pucci, user.

I think your images of what a workout-man looks like are discordanced.

I assume England has the picture of a fitness junkie being a roid tard who's too dumb to comprehend what a collective is.

And I think America sees the gym junkie as a man doing what is necesserary to stay in good shape, but not necessarily be an excessive roid boy.

I concure on what common conception I assume you both have. It's essential to be in good shape. Getting in good shape happens in the gym. You most likely won't persuade people if you look like Pokemon Joseph Wattson.

Feel free to correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

What about diet soda? They have 0 calories and sugar. Can’t understand how can it make you fat.

>inb4 aspartame and sucralose conspiracies

Bulk then cut. It sounds like you would have to do baked chicken with mixed vegetables no butter no salt. Get your body fat down, like way down, Somalia down.

everyone knows you're gay Satan

His nips were brown before you dummy. There is a red color correction over the first pic.

Try it out with fake accounts. Prime puss goes for boyband tier pretty boys. Older roasties go for jacked and bearded

by being homosexual?

We get the best type of women. Only roasties and sluts go for chad. Pretty boys get sweet cute innocent girls who are young

Fuck off with that strawman shit. You started this thread OP and along the way you got decent answers. Now most of us in here agree with your statement, but the guy in the picture looks gay as fuck. His body is NOT an ideal bodytype.

It's bad for your body and teeth. But not a weight problem.

>flared ribs due to sitting in a chair

What the goddamned fuck?

Work out and get a tan while the country degenerates at exactly the same rate as it would otherwise? With the exception of simply killing every minority you can before the police get you, any plausible solution is much more complicated than that.

Eat my fibres.

This is why the mutt meme exists faggot. Fuck off

What use is white skin with no muscular accolade to back it up fellow muttman?

you may not like it, but this is a man in his peak performance.

Nice try Hannah Montana, but I know who you really are.

Years of sitting in a chair playing video games hours on end. It makes you slouch. I did it through most of my childhood development years and I couldn't even do one set of sit ups because my ribs hurt too much doing it.

By going to Auschwitz?

Looks like a fat drunkard?

Diet soda is fine to lose weight, in fact if you're a soda addict I recommend it. You can't fight the bad behavior as well as you can replace it with better options.

It will taste like absolute shit for 2-3 months, after that regular soda will taste so sweet to you, that it's undrinkable.

Start switching diet soda for a water bottle and soon enough diet soda tastes like shit. Your body and you taste buds adapt.

This is true. Or find a route outside and do it over and over always improving your time. Same route is so that you can effectively measure yourself.

Not mutually exclusive

You are the reason mutt meme exists.
Fucking mongrel

are you only saying this because you are a boyband pretty tier

more than three beauty products ( Soap, tooth paste, shaving cream) ='s a fag,