White city states

Hey pol, so I've been thinking and one of my ambitions in life is to start my own tech company and hopefully become very successful. So I've been thinking what would I do with all that money some idiot rich people donate their money or they just sit on it and do nothing with it. I however want to build self sufficient cities for people of european descent. as sort of an emergency haven in case things go really bad. So I'm just deciding on location I've thought somewhere far north because non-whites can't stand the cold. I've been thinking greenland or a russian island or somewhere in the arctic circle. What do you think of this idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kva4R-4tbrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd need billions and billions of dollars

What is your tech company supposed to produce? What's your scientific background?

Engineering also I'm talking hypothetically

What your company hypothetically produce?

Solutions for white ethnostates, based around race particularities.

well first of all I would be taking over from my father who works with internet privacy, what I want to build is better computers and cellphones, maybe branch off into pharmacy seeing as I've always been into biochemistry and I first studied biomedical engineering.

Why don't you just found a village state first, and use as base for building up your tech company.
That way you decide the taxes and regulations.

well yes that would be the plan I'm not just going to plonk down a full sized city with no people, imagine what a moon colony would be but except on earth

So you're going to get super-rich, then build a few log cabins in the frozen middle of nowhere? And let white people live there?
Will you be king of these people, or just the benefactor?

How old are you?

Also why would you build an ethnostate in a cold shithole? Newsflash: white people don't like coldness either, we just tolerate it better

well look it could be like I start it and then other people contribute

you dont like snow? and what makes you think it would be a shithole

No, you are wrong.

I like snow because niggers suffer even more.

about what?

I fucking hate it, it turns to shit after a few hours and having to walk trough it anywhere you go getting cold feet, wrapped in an uncomfortable huge jacket sweating, FUCKING HATE IT

build your shit somewhere warm and comfy where we can have farms with animals and I'm in m8
I'll be responsible for the military

You don't like real heat either.

And I bet you won't like living in the mountains too.

well look I just thought sticking it somewhere cold would be great because I like the cold and most non-whites hate it, I'm open to suggestions I dont plan on there being one white city state we can set one up in the carribean although your job would be harder because latinos are infamous for illegally immigrating on boats.

It can be near some mountains but the ground should be somewhat flat, I hate those places where you need to climb a mountain to get a coffe

the dutch should be added because we kicked some ass colonized the shit out of indonesia and south afrika and we are the fukin best

Good idea! Gather up all the whites so they can be gassed when (((they))) feel like it

It doesn't matter where you put it, look at the Scandinavian countries, they are full of niggers and it's cold as shit there too

Those niggers will come anywhere where they sense gibmedats

Kek they won't be trying when they get shot at as soon as the cross the borders

actually I hear they hate it in sweden and a lot of them have left. but we wont exactly be giving them free stuff

you're a combination of celts, scandinavian and anglo

A few may have left but hundreds of thousands are still there

Winter is shit m8, it makes people cold outside as inside, what I mean is the people become emotionally reserved, that's why the family structures in western societies are usually not so strong
But we need white people who care for each other and for family bonds, that's what makes a strong and impenetrable society

Name a single country that is cold and all the people hate eachother

Germany, denmark, norwegen, sweden, RUSSIA, finland ( they usuallay drink themselves to death because the long winters causes depression)

really they all seem rather nice? maybe just because I dont live there

They aren't scratching each other's eyes out, that's not what I mean, I mean they kinda have cold hearts, like they don't really care for each other, sure there are many exceptions to the rule but I think most of them would agree
White people need to work on family bonds , that's a real problem in the western society, for example the Arabs when they have an issue they have many relatives to rely on where a German would be left alone because his family don't give two fucks as long it doesn't concern them

true but portos and spanish are the same shit also

Maybe that's just your family and seriously the Arabs? the people who murder and rape their own family members you're using them as a good example?

we're all technically celts and germani

I had to climb a risk to go see my aunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kva4R-4tbrY

It should sell huge black dildos exclusively. Wypipo would spent all their money on it and it would be huge success

No m8, i know the People, and Yes there are things Arabs do handle better, credit where credit is due, when one of them has a problem they gather 10 cousins and handle it, whereas white people call police who can't do shit and just tell you to deal with it. White people need to been warriors with strong family values and respect for the elders

Something like your pic seems to be what I'm talking about, somewhere isolated with great nature around
Looks comfy

Unless it's somehow hidden non-whites would want to move there just like everywhere else on earth that isn't still recovering from communism. They would keep trying until people finally caved and let them in or let they stay if they were able to sneak in. The only solution is a hidden city that is kept completely secret. Since it's already an unlikely fantastical idea maybe an underwater city or on a different planet. One can dream.

WTF what are you talking about? what are they solving? sorry I dont believe that arabs have better families than white people. again I think this is just your shitty life, I am white and I am the smart one in the family but if I call my country cousins they'll fuck anyone up.

that's why we put it somewhere cold and we have laws that make it genuinely unappealing to non-whites. we can actually do this generally for all countries and non-whites would leave, but that would take awhile so I suppose white city states

I'm talking about what I know, I'm not saying that every white people have such families, just the ones I know about

Where are you from?

from the UK

I've been thinking that city-states is the only way forward for European-descent people.

well it's more like a new strategy for control once you get a city state and then get a nation set up it's fucking impossible for immigrants to come because everyone will just tell them to fuck off

As far away as possible is best. The dream.

also if I'm successful with the city states and we have them all over the world we'd be even more powerful. it could literally be a global nation