(((Time))) has a guy named Rodriguez make a picture of Trump with his "hair on fire"

>(((Time))) has a guy named Rodriguez make a picture of Trump with his "hair on fire"
>Looks like he is going super saiyan
The left can't meme.

thehill.com/homenews/media/368468-time-magazine-cover-depicts-trumps-hair-on-fire-to-sum-up-his-first-year

well, this will probably become a meme, so you're wrong
The problem (for them) is that if it becomes a meme, it will benefit Trump

>the fire rises

Nice shilling faggot.

Yeah good point. Just like how the media thought laughing at him would doom him, but it helped get him elected.

>stocks are on fire
>401k is on fire
Makes sense

(YOU): JEW

This makes him and his first year look fucking badass. God these people are stupid beyond comprehension. I guess they subconsciously admire Trump.

This is to go even further beyond

wasnt this the same guy who did the TOTAL MELTDOWN covers during the campaign, and then Trump won?

Looks like he went straight to SS3. He must be the chosen one, the ultimate super saiyan.

40 keks

Yeah same guy. He's a latino fucking bum.

Does this mean they're going to succeed in killing him somehow, but that it will only make him stronger and he'll come back with blue hair and god powers? I haven't really kept up with Dragonball.

kek not tired

See
He beat me to posting it

we TIME now

The hair on fire doesn't even make sense to me. Like if they incorporated a picture with his pants on fire, it would resonate more. This just looks likes he's on fire, as in, he's killing it.

They should have made him look like Kamina to be perfectly desu. Weebs around the globe would've believed it in their heart of hearts and it would've killed him. Now they're just giving him a spirit bomb.

The soyboys coming up with this shit aren't American, how would they know general american/Anglo sayings?

Only urban gays and niggers read TIME.
They really have no credibility and are suitable for littler box fodder.

Kikes trying to sell their fire and fury book.

>super saiyan trump
great now he'll be shitposting 24/7 on 1 hour of sleep
>rip my sides

Reee it's perfect

>1st year
>already at SS3

I legitimately love you all.

The higher the hair the closet to god.

>"AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"

SPBP

why do they keep doing this cover?

kek

same reason the jews keep remaking classic movies. they're hacks with no creativity

first thing that came to my mind, you're a big guy

Man they really fucked up. Not just Sup Forums but Sup Forums too.

Great!

Someone get this hothead outta here!

This cover looks cool.

Does this mean Trump is a hothead?

Why does Trump allow them to keep trying to critize him without nothing constructive.. Free speech has limits especially when it comes to something with the "reputation" of the Times, if you say shit without something to back it up

Not only that, but he's also a big guy.