This confirms literally everything we've been thinking for awhile now...

This confirms literally everything we've been thinking for awhile now. Bannon was /ourguy/ he was an actual nationalist who had our best interests at heart and Trump kicked him to the curb for his kike son in law

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
washingtonpost.com/politics/for-trump-adviser-stephen-bannon-fiery-populism-followed-life-in-elite-circles/2016/11/19/de91ef40-ac57-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.14c9a1a907d1
politico.com/story/2016/09/steve-bannon-breitbart-employees-criticize-227672
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/who-is-steve-bannon-the-view-from-four-breitbart-staffers/
npr.org/2016/11/16/502274853/critics-come-out-against-trumps-chief-strategist-steve-bannon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bannon is a narcissistic lunatic. he was literally nobody and nothing, all of the bluster from the media about Bannon WAS Bannon talking to journalists. the whole thing was a smoke screen. Trump didn't even know Bannon before the election. and neither did anybody else. a master of self promotion. I'll give him that.

He was the only goddamn person pushing a pro American agenda in the whitehouse you fucking rat

>He was the only goddamn person pushing a pro American agenda in the whitehouse you fucking rat
no he wasn't. you get that impression because he spent every single day talking to reporters in the mainstream media, apparently. that's the thing about Bannon. everything was coming from the MSM because he was talking to them.

case and point: Bannon left Wolff into the White House!

>Zionist
>Pro-American

Is it a requirement to be a shill that your shoe size has to be larger than your IQ?

Wolff confirms nothing but his own allegiance. Pic related.

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich's death and the cover up
faggots

and what will happen now that bannon is out of breitbart our only guy is paul nehlen but has near zero chances of of victory

>This confirms literally everything we've been thinking for awhile now.
That Jews have no ethics and will lie about anything to fuck over the goyim?

OP's point is still valid.

How is it pro American when he's going to fucking Davos? If you haven't heard of it, Davos is the home of borderless countries and immigrants everywhere.

Talk about that, fine. But Bannon was right.

Found the cuckservative.

>no he wasn't

You completely failed to name anyone else.

Oh we'll, Trump is still center right and will now have more success with GOP congress. And he might even get reelected which will show my friends and family that I WAS RIGHT!

Is that really what you want? You want him to pass more GOP cuck bills? congrats you fucking played yourself

No, it's not. OP is doing divide and conquer tactics. This is a well known leftist tactic, see pic related.

Bannon is a shameless opportunist who will support any ideology that he thinks will advance his personal ambitions. Don't believe me, believe the people who have worked closely with him, there are several interviews to this effect

washingtonpost.com/politics/for-trump-adviser-stephen-bannon-fiery-populism-followed-life-in-elite-circles/2016/11/19/de91ef40-ac57-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.14c9a1a907d1
politico.com/story/2016/09/steve-bannon-breitbart-employees-criticize-227672
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/who-is-steve-bannon-the-view-from-four-breitbart-staffers/
npr.org/2016/11/16/502274853/critics-come-out-against-trumps-chief-strategist-steve-bannon

Furthermore, Steven Bannon has repeatedly denied that he is a white nationalist and has even gone so far as to call white nationalists "losers" and "clowns."

You fell for two different false narratives hook, line, and sinker. Learn and move on.

Fire and Fury is full of factual errors.
Stop shilling leftist propaganda.

>their shit can get terribly depressing if you "work" longer than an hour at a time

they are afraid of seeing the light for extended periods of time. oh how naive it is to be blinded by the darkness.

Sure, that's why absolutely no one has the guts to sue the author, since they are in mortal terror of being subjected to reciprocal discovery.

>written by the least trustworthy (((journalist))) to exist
>OP believes it without question

Saved. Thanks, leaf.

yeah so you guys voted a reallife pres. Camacho in office, we always knew you were retarded, just not quite how much.

>everything we've been thinking

You're not as smart as we've been thinking you are.

Noone cares what you think, toothpaste

Hm interesting, guess the USA was fed up with russia's meddling haha.

Bannon was a useful idiot that outlived his usefulness.

>yournewswire
fuck off

>(((wapo)))
>(((politico)))
Wait, they aren't the swamp now? I remember during the elections anyone who linked either of those was immediately disregarded. How strange that now you are using them to support (((your))) agenda.
>Furthermore, Steven Bannon has repeatedly denied that he is a white nationalist and has even gone so far as to call white nationalists "losers" and "clowns."
Oh just like Trump has? Remind me who signed the order to crack down further and spy more on white nationalists? It certainly wasn't Bannon.

Notice how vehemently these types of posters defend a political tool? Only agents of the same establishment that that president is a part of would go to such lengths, i.e: shills.

Fuck you sycophant

Trump was the narcissistic lunatic there.

Shill thread
Do not respond

Sage

not my country being run by a moron haha.

>Trump kicked him to the curb for his kike son in law
Some of us tried to warn of this.

Trump was never good. He was simply a less-worse choice than Clinton. They're both raging kikesuckers.

"For a while" apparently means "since about 1933."

Trump is the kike shill betraying everyone who voted for him and all the people who helped him

Steve "Israel first, America second" Bannon is /ourguy/?

You're right, I guess our guy is Jared "Literally has daily dealings with isreal and brought in all the goldman saches hyperkikes" Kushner

> unironically posting the protocols of zion which was a nazi pamflet and never a real document

oh pol