Boku no Hero Academia Thread:

Best looking girl by far

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Vzg3Q
pastebin.com/n4qAR2w5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are there going to be some more Deku x Uraraka scenes in the anime?

Would he have been a better successor to All Might?

I want to marry All Might!

With a master like pic related definetly not

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

EY EY OOH

Requesting WSJD user to make a new thread and not use this one, and for the mods to delete this one when it's time.

HE'S MINE

I was wondering why there wasn't a post like this sooner

She was adorable during that scene

she can't even compete with Hagakure when it comes to looks.

Stop evading my filter, fucking shounen cancer

Excited for more of mindfuck animated, now if only he were relevant in the manga

>didn't even consider doing a thing when he saw a scared girl who was clearly being abused
he's not nearly heroic enough

but why?

lady

Being a hero means knowing when it's the wrong and right time for action.

That's just a younger version of that girl from Phoenix Wright

You mean Athena? Now that you mentioned, they really look the same

her moment at the license exam was nice. she a best. talking about that and i wonder why hori teamed up some regular groups (blasty brigade, invisixtail, the freaks) but alien, grapes, tentacle and frop were just thrown randomly on their own. heck what was the point of having BASED tapebro with DekuChako if he's a blasty brigade member? wouldnt be better having frop or even the grapist tagging along?

Izuku x Hatsume is canon

>frogfu will never read you twilight fanfiction with that stupid voice of hers while jerking you off
maybe it's better to just end it now

>tfw conflicted
Yeah it's probably smarter to come up with a strategy for action but it felt so wrong and un hero like to leave the girl like that

You mean Hatsume and Iida.

Nah. Go back to tumblr.

They are still a group of classmates.

The whole class was trying to stay together (minus Todoroki and Bakugo that left to do their own thing and Kirishima that followed), but they got split by the chaos so they just stuck with whoever was closer. They managed to regroup a bit near the end.

He considered that acting now would be bad because it would make Overhaul wary of them, he also could not imagine that the scale of his plan was that big.

>Still replying

I'm so curious as to why Hori decided to use this particular team up. I really can't wait to see some interaction between them. And I specifically can't wait to see if there's going to be battles together between them. I want combine attacks

cute or no?

Yeah but it also shows he lacks the same kind of spirit All Might has. If you look here Deku has the exact same mentality as All Might whereas Mirio has nighteye's. This whole thing is just further proof that All Might made the right decision Deku is the kind of person that All Might would want to succeed him. Mirio isn't.

Wtf is going on with Mineta there?

You are overthinking. That was an investigation before everything.

I think it was some sort of tribute to some manga that ended that week where the main character had those eyebrows. I don't know which

I don't think so it's a pretty obvious comparison. Both Deku and All Might could only think of helping those in need directly at that time even if it wasn't the best tactical decision because that's the kind of people they are. Whereas Nighteye and his protege both were willing to forgo the immediate issue so they could follow through with their already laid out plan. I'm not trying to paint one as the better option simply pointing out that Deku and mirio's choice exactly mirror the same position their mentor's had over All Might's retirement.

Character building for rock dude that speaks to animals and sugar dude when, they might aswell be moved to class b at this point

ERI-CHAN KAWAII

maybe the next tournament or training arc

Is Ochaco gonna go for Deku's deku this arc?

so what's to stop bones from making their own arc after the stain arc?

Why is this guy so popular with fujos again?

the religious fashion in which they've been adapting from the manga

>Eri gets saved by Deku
>she clings to him because he's the first person who ever helped her
>dekumom likes her and pretty much adopts her
>Eri now has a good family and Deku has a cute imouto
this is what she deserves and no one can convince me otherwise

More importantly, which part of him would Sup Forums lick?

Literally who?

yes but consider that the exams aren't exactly an ideal arc to end one since it doesn't have a final boss feel to them and we don't know when we'll get a 3rd season.

this, I don't fucking remember who this is, is he some guy from class B who showed up for like one chapter?

Databook omake
m.imgur.com/a/Vzg3Q

>Suffer because your kid's spontaneous quirk makes his bones explode and he's constantly attacked by villains
>Suffer because your adopted kid has a valuable quirk and she's constantly under threat of kidnap
I want Midomom to be happy

They might just rush the Gran Torino training sub-arc to get to the Stain battle in time

I think it's supposed to be meat guy, but he's blond for some reason

you forgot the guy that turns people into balls of meat?

She worries about Deku too much, now she can worry about her safety instead and let her madman do his thing

God I loved that staredown scene.

they don't need to rush because the stain arc would end around ep 18 by the pace they are going atm.

with her wanting to now be izuku , i can actually see her wearing this costume or villain version in the story

do you really expect me to remember the face of a character that only showed up in a couple panels and who I don't give a single fuck about

That week was the week Kochikame ended after its 40 year publication. Many of the Jump series included his signature eyebrows in their chapters as a tribute.

he was there for 2 chapters and beat bakugou and kirishima

Why do I find Jack so erotic?
Everything she does just gives me a chub.
I don't usually have this issue.

why is she so nice?

Well it does barely look like him, but those chapters where not that long ago

Well, to be fair, it has been like 6 months since the chapters he has appeared in.

If by popular you mean relatively to his panel time then sure but I think shinsou is a better example of that

so seeing how toga change from liking stain to liking izuku so quickly , do you think she'll change to liking someone else like shiggy or dabi or maybe even ilda when he fights the stain fanboys and try's to prove that stain was wrong

I finished S1.

Why Kacchan is such a fucking asshole?

I still can't really believe shinsou got 20 place in the popularity poll, more than any other character introduced in the Licence exam arc, when he was the new character with the least panel time.

we are long overdue for a tragedy , i don't think she gonna be save but if she is then some one else in this arc we'll die

Isn't the 2nd season scheduled for 26 episodes?

hes a talented delinquent with a bright future

trade sadrock for monoma. and when sugarlips dies shinsou could get a promotion

Hope they end it with Izuku and Shiggy talk

inferiority complex

I hope Sugarlips and Monoma gets actual development and power-ups, it'd be a waste of their designs if they just sorta sucked or died

That is kinda where people think they are gonna end it.

Rather than have minor conflicts between multiple hero characters, they decided to put all of them into one character.

my guess is that one of the heroes is gonna die, most likely some pro hero or maybe mirio

Drill girl will become talc

I see, thanks. That panel left me confused every time I saw it

can she do the impossible?

nah, the fan characters are getting slaughtered

Please no she's my favorite look at those eyes

And Ochako was spot on.

Something I have noticed about her is that she's really observant of people. There have been several instances in the manga where she has noticed things about others that the rest of her class didn't, like with Tsuyu after the rescue arc, or Bakugou several times already. I mean, not even Deku realized that Bakugou would hate being rescued by his classmates (Kirishima, like he guessed, being the exception).

More Tsuyu is always good.

Can kirishima move better/hold the unbreakable form for longer if uraraka makes him weightless?

What if tsuyu uses him as a yoyo while uraraka makes him weightless?

I'm tired of waiting for the anime each week.
What group has the quality for the manga?
Just going to download that and binge read it.

Fallen Angels has scanlated the series the longest, but the early chapters have really funky translation issues until shit got sorted out. Mangastream picked up the series at some point too, and Viz translations also come out some time after.

Which group decides to go full retard depends on the scene. Sometimes Viz is the only correct one, other times Viz has the blandest translation possible.

pastebin.com/n4qAR2w5

NICE ORIGINAL JOKE LOOOOL

why not read it online ?

Hori is so good at making every character interact. He's like the polar opposite of Kishimoto.

Jirou is perfection, it's not hard to see why

>Which group decides to go full retard depends on the scene
Ah, so there is no real best option.

Well, thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

Because I'm drastically smarter than you.

we barely have any attachment with these new pro heroes or any of the big 3 , so it to be ether grand terino , eraserhead , kiri, tsyu, ochako , or maybe even all might get involve and dies

Databook omake.