This is the guy who killed a 15yr old girl in Germany

They had a relationship over several months. She broke off the relationship. He could not cope with it and continuously pressured her over social media and the phone. Her parents informed the police. 2 weeks later he stabbed her in a pharmacy. He is not saying a word in prison.

He is also 15 and came to Germany when he is 13.

This is a typical relationship crime that happens everywhere. Why are people on here saying it has to do with his nationality?

Other urls found in this thread:

neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/3898-prefrontal-cortex-dysfunction-and-impulsivity
archive.is/IcOg9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many more innocent children have to die before Germany implements common sense knife control laws?

All of them.

Based THOT patrol officer

He looks like a respectable guy but he turned out to be only worth as much as his ethnicity

People on here are saying it has to do with his nationality because weve seen news stories and statistics that migrants commit more crime than native germans.

And i dont believe thats just middle eastern or muslim migrants, eastern europeans as well have been linked to car theft rings across the western world.

Finally if he had never come to germany she might still be alive.

Kek.

15 he looks like 12 .

looks like the guy who gives the disgusted look at the fat bitch

With that face,he looks like in his 40s

inb4 "waaaaaah muh islam muh refugees"
the gas chamber is next door, kikes
+ the guy was /ourguy/

Amongst other things, I bet this man saw male on female violence during his childhood. That happens all around the world :)

because a fucking Hans doesn't feel obligated to murder his Eva should she break up with him. Mehmet and Ali on the other hand take pride in restoring their "honor" this way. It's a god damn cultural thing and could have been avoided. THE END.

>They had a relationship over several months.
Burn the coal pay the toll

1400 years of Muslim inbreeding makes them susceptible to violence.

This guy looks at least mid 20s to me.

Jfc someone needs to free Germany from Merkel. I hope Putin does.

I'm with
You're an absolute lunatic if you think that guy looks 12.

>He is also 15 and came to Germany when he is 13
kek

I can't even really blame her or her parents. niggers are up front with their niggerness ... so coalburners deserve what they get. Mudslimes are better at hiding it though, combined with the non stop jewish propaganda in the media and schools it's hard for normies to see through it.

literally this. But noone wants to hear it.
Muslims are gutter trash.

good riddance on both sides

yeah! but only if hillary finally gets the throne and gets to rule over lardistan - aka negro rape zone, aka USA

HAHA A FROSCH!

I'm telling you guys right now that where you are born matters because

where you grow up matters because

how your parents deal with life will be imprinted on your brain

the prefrontal brain will not grow like it should in children who witness violence or experience trauma

literally why we hate all of these "LOW IQ" folk

is because they had fucked up childhoods

childhoods nobody deserves

and they grow up to be violent, dumb, impulsive

neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/3898-prefrontal-cortex-dysfunction-and-impulsivity

The violence will continue until we figure out how to fix this problem.

We all need to ask ourselves what we're still holding onto from our childhood. Were we raised right? Did we see violence? Did we feel excessive fear? Did we learn avoidance behaviors? Did we learn to detach? Did we learn to hit?

Childhood is key here. The prefrontal cortex is very important to develop if you want a whole, healthy adult.

Des etzadla aber häid

Medal loide

Supposedly, the mayor of the city where the murder happened arranged meetings between refugees and underage girls.

Thank you Merkel

It's a fact .

In what world is that acceptable? Are these German values?

Worked out pretty well, i guess.

I only read it on a site I don't consider reliable. Is there a real source?
In rotten nations it is. Coupling underage girls with adult men is also crime. I bet it won't be enforced in this case, because some people are more equal than others.

Good info user. Other user must've been raised by chimps.

No. But since the end of WWII germans is taught to be ashamed of themselves. Therefore everyone bows down to foreigners and sucks their cock, because you carry the original sin as a german.

Toll paid

Martin sellner had a video on his channel that showed a newspaper article about refugee blind dates

Video was removed

police officers in America are allowed to take young girls home as pets. also provided drugs, to help them cope with being sextoys.

Perks of the job.

Digits confirm, Arabs count as niggers.

>He is also 15
My ass dude looks 40 at the youngest

Here he is with another refugee and some german refugee lover

I would say around 24 but definitely not underage

Thot got rekt LOL

Whats with German women and fucking non whites? I knew a couple of German girls at my school and they all were obsessed with black guys.

>Be surrounded by effete German guys your entire life
>Get some of that dark meat and actually expect to survive the encounter

I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

"""15"""

halfrican babies get double welfare
if a girl get 4 halfrican babies, she never have to work

I'm 32 and that sandnigger looks older than me.

Found a link :
archive.is/IcOg9
(page from pi-news.net)

>this is what passes for human in germany

kek. and you say were 56%? those things look like -200% inbred lookin alien fucks

damn knives did this. If only they were illegal in Germany, since knives are the only factor in making people kill each other. Banning them should resolve this issue. Thanks

Well I applaud you if you can have standards that high. To me 3 of the girls look fine ... the 4th meh, but if she had big tits I'd still consider it.

As for the mystery meat, those aren't German.