GOP HOUSE PASSES FISA

cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/fisa-house-vote-congress/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll016.xml
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/951495411981803520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i love government surveillance now

inb4 x dimensional mental gymnastics magapedes

Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-zionist and anti-privacy.

Anybody who says otherwise is a shill and can safely be ignored.

hot damn
one word fellow peeds
HELLA
FUCKIN
BASED

There are only 3 things both sides will agree on, pay raises, foreign wars, and spying on citizens. God bless the USA.

and israel

Remember when the patriot act was supposed to be temporary?

I member

Cuckservatives and former libertarians will defend this

I memba too.

t. Moshe

The sad part is that all of the above is true.

>former libertarians

aka trump voters

Drumpftards*

why is the 2nd amendment the only one conservashits support?
you guys don't like the rest of the constitution?

>why is the 2nd amendment the only one conservashits support?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from gun sales

this, they would happily abolish the rest of the constitution since it is based on enlightenment values

He tried pushing back but according to reporting, Paul Ryan called him up and 1 hr later the president said he nevertheless would sign it.

For the newfriends who think the media is 'left-wing' and not simply controlled opposition, MSNBC and CNN are attacking the president for NOT supporting FISA.

They have the president by the balls.

There is nothing wrong with FISA

We have a one party state.

>There is nothing wrong with FISA
kys

What's wrong with it?

Can we get a military coup already

Yawn

So has every Congress for like 20 years

No one is talking about how there were two tweets?

FISA

clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll016.xml
Here are some of the "heroes" of the "alt right" who just pissed on the Bill of Rights
Lou Barletta
Kevin Brady
Mo Brooks
Mike Conaway
Ryan Costello
RON DESANTIS
MATT GAETZ
BOB GOODLATTE
TREY GOWDY
STEVE KING
Adam Kinzinger
Tom Marino
Kevin McCarthy
Mike McCaul
DEVIN NUNES
Daniel Ratcliffe
Ed Royce
Paul Ryan
Elise Stefanik
Mac Thornberry

Decided to vote WITH Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Eric Swalwell, among others

It's a rubber stamp used to spy on our own. Completely and utterly against the founding principles of the United States of America. All so they can play police for "US Interests™"

>Vote republican they said

good

Thought Rand Paul was going for the filibuster

He tried but because he's vertically challenged, nobody noticed him talking.

Still hasnt passed out of the Senate but it will with overwhelming majority and Trump will sign it quickly into law, thus closing the matter for 6 years

Can someone provide a quick run down on this FISA thing? Why would Donald support it when a false document was used to allow FISA court to monitor him? Article only talked about mixed messages with Donald tweet.

Because nearly everyone likes lifting the veil of privacy when they're the ones to lift it.

He was bullied into it by the establishment wing of R's (specifically Ryan and McCaul) and his IC heads (Pompeo and Coats specifically)

Someone threatened to beat his ass again. He has PTSD from the assault and is still very fragile.
>too bad he didn't puncture a lung last time

It's the only one that protects the rest.

BASED

Oy vey the goyim know.

That should have been obvious when the GOP appointed a special prosecutor to investigate their President

Is this good or bad?

As a Trump voter I've felt nothing but disappointment so far. Trump bends the knee like the rest of them.

If FISA were changed to only spy on foreigners would you support it

Do you like CIA niggers having unlimited access to all your personal communications and no oversight to protect your rights?

We should make it known, desu.

I'm ok with it if it's what President Trump thinks is necessary to make America great again.

Fuck yo laws whyte boi
t. Obongo admin

of course

also I'm not a CIAnigger

I memba last time FISA 702 was re-authed. There were like ten threads on here, before and after. "Damn Obama spying on us!"

Now it is just accepted. A big "whatever." New normal.

They could have operated it exactly the way it is now, it just needs a WARRANT requirement to protect people against illegal search and seizure. It's a basic 4th amendment issue, that we know has been violated probably 100's of thousands or millions of times via this exact program

Are you just going to use it to dig into Americans who talk to foreigners?

Try thinking and questioning on your own instead of being a sheep. You're the definition of a good goy.

I can see everything now, Dahnald.

Thank you.

Ideology and peoples rigid adherence to it (hence the tribal circumstances of today) is what is destroying the planet faster than anything else

Is it even ideology any more? It seems more like tribalism. Last time, the "other tribe" liked it and it was bad. Now "our tribe" likes it, so, Yay!

Honooraba memba I must interject.

They're not accepting it as a new normal, they're accepting it because their boy is in office.

Trump also made an agreement with the dems...
...protection for DREAMERS properly in the law and a reversal of the ending of Temporary Protected Status for the Haitians and Salvadorians, among others

The concession:
1) Visa lottery revamped
2) Chain migration formula addressed so the DREAMERs won't just be able to sponsor them in
3) Strengthening eVerify
4) New border monitoring technologies
5) Some sort of physical barrier on the southern border that will likely be a combination of natural barriers (rivers/mountains), fencing, and proper walls depending on the area. it will cost $9B or less.

I guess the semen slurping trumpbots are ok with this. When will you wake up Sup Forums?

I hope that my friend, the Right Honorable gentleman will note my agreement, registered shortly before his interjection.

Ideology is what leads to the tribalism, people get cucked into thinking they HAVE to view things from a certain perspective, leading to exponential virtue signals and more deeply ingrained confidence that they've chosen correctly, and eventually results in a complete loss of autonomy to even understand whether what you're doing is the objective "correct" thing or not

>Sup Forums is and always has been a pro-zionist
FUCK
>and anti-privacy.
OFF

Pray for Randlet
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/951495411981803520

I understand what you are saying (and agree), it's just that I don't see much of a coherent ideology on either side. It's more like fandom. Both teams play the same game, but my side is better because they're my side.

get the man a snickers bar

>t. Subversive rabi

Nigga, opposite day is for kindergartners.

Grow the fuck up.

its doing a shit job then isnt it

bump

What did he mean by this?

Do you deny the existence of terrorism?

What do you need to know?!

GET FUCKING SMART, OK!!!?

What did they mean by this?

>may have been used
Yeah, I mean it's not like he has access to everything former surveillance operations produced.

Sounds like he can't wait to read Oprah's email.

How dare out government expose his piss parties???

Subtle.

I remember knowing it wouldn't be.

>Daniel Ratcliffe
Fucking Harry Potter.

Bump

they also agree with using imigrants to dispossess whites

Bipartisan support for the following issues never wavers
>Greater Israel
>Israeli and Israeli-directed mass surveilance of US citizens
>anti white immigration, free money for these foreigners from the taxpayers' pocket, right of return for everyone in case the jews are removed somewhere else
>free trade/globalism to destroy american manufacturing
>letting the medical jew and insurance jew rob the country blind

God fucking damnit bros we keep losing, its about time we took things into our own hands and do things the hard way

THEY USED THE FISA COURT TO SPY ON TRUMP. And he approved it , REEEEEEEEEEEE

Absolutely disgusting

So it continues