Elizabeth Beck is back

Was clicking around on JewishTube and ran into this. I recognized this woman right away. She's the Florida lawyer who was researching the Clintons (DNS lawsuit). She did an interview last summer with Owen Shroyer and started crying and looked like she was in fear for her life. Frankly I thought she might be done for.

Here's that video:
BOMBSHELL: Attorney Afraid For Her Life Blows Clinton Body Count Wide Open
youtu.be/1bmMl2OGVQ0

So today I see her face and thought, hey that's that same woman. Let's see what she's talking about. wtf?
Exclusive: Lawyer Who Deposed President Donald Trump Speaks Out | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC
youtu.be/F7v_Jp41HbU

so what's her endgame? Did the Clintons threaten to kill her?

This world is just too crazy.

I don't believe we are living in the Matrix, but every day the theory that the simulation is breaking down makes more sense.

Shit, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the earth is flat

Bump

fun times.

Good grief that was not pleasant to watch. Poor cow must be shutting it. Her eyes at about 8 minutes in when he mention organ harvesting

There's a good comment on the vid about Albanian organ harvesting and where those organs went. Loads went through Israel look into it

>A

Ah thank you user

Funny isn't it how none of that ever ever makes the news

It's pretty crazy. She already had a history with Trump. At some lawyer meeting, she pulled out her tit and started pumping milk or something.

So you think her scared video is legit or she's a drama queen.

This is a good thread but look how empty it is typical Sup Forums these days

if I remember correctly, she and her husband were running a website documenting their discovery and legal journey through the DNC lawsuit, anyone remember that or have that url?

I am very curious about what has transpired since

>At some lawyer meeting, she pulled out her tit and started pumping milk or something.

[citation needed]

>mentally ill attention whore does anything for media time
kek, why can't Sup Forums see the forest for the trees? There isn't some spoopy conspiracy at play here, this bitch is fucking crazy.

Holy shit what the actual fuck is going on anymore about this shit.

What did she mean by this? We need to look into this

that trump deposition happened two years ago, well before this DNC mess

looks like people are dredging it to use it as fodder to smear and discredit her

I think it's legit. She was team Bernie and going after the DNC. It's her lawsuit that revealed the dnc can do whatever the fuck they want because they're private. Her process server mysteriously died. And that black attorney was somehow loosely connected to her as well. She had good reason to be scared.

But she's pretty crazy. That breast pumping thing was just a story about Trump calling her disgusting or something.

So she isn't really "back" as OP's post suggest.

Had OP read into it, he would know what the fuck he was talking about. Look like OP is the one trying to stir up bullshit about Beck

Didn't this lady get threatening calls from the had the caller ID trace back to Wasserman schultz? lmao

you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Unless you're a newfag

>okey dokey

Did I say I didn't think she's crazy faggot? She's crying in one interview talking about the Clintons, then she's talking about her cat on MSNBC. I see the forest and the trees, faggot. But it's an interesting topic and Sup Forums was talking about this last summer so I posted it here. More interesting than many of the other fuckin threads on here talking about niggers and spics.

Dickhead if you bothered to watch the videos you would see what I'm talking about here. How am I trying to stir up bullshit about this cunt? She's talking about being in fear for her life from the Clintons in one video, then talking about Trump's weird behavior giving testimony in the other.

Yup, she did this as well. Breast feeding in a meeting.

cuckchan is sucking worse each and every day.