Suzaku in R3

Thank you senpai

PV FUCKING WHEN

Why is he not dressed as Zero?

Lelouch's Queen!

She looks....special

>still no translation
???

She is visibly drinking alcohol which means she is quite a few years older than before. Japan is really petty about not showing minors drinking alcohol in anime.

The bad thing is that she is probably going to be demoted to a minor character now and make way for new high school characters.

I can totally see the Nunally generation being high schoolers, Lelouch is going to go to high school with his sister. I am calling it now.

>Kallen grows out long hair
>CC cuts her hair short

>Potential doujins/art of adult Kallen with older Handsome Gino

Lelouch would be in his 20's at this point, Kallen was the same age as him.

I hope you're wrong about highschool kids taking over the spotlight. However those 11's really do have a fetish for all things highschool.

>Lelouch is going to go to high school with his sister. I am calling it now.

Lelouch is literally most hated person in the whole world and everybody knows what he looks like. What the fuck are you talking about

Though they'll shoehorn high school somewhere in there for sure
i hope, It wouldn't be the same

>Kallenfugs finally realized CC won lulubowl and Kallen will have to settle for Gino

thank god

This is fucking Code Geass, they are going to find some way to put Lelouch in high school again. Like a third of the show took place in high school.
Lelouch probably stopped aging if the code theory is correct. If he is resurrected, his body will be in the same state as before he died.

I would riot If CC cut her hair short

He is the Clark Kent of Code geass now.

The balance must be maintained in the force.

Honestly i like both Lulu/kallen and Kallen/Gino because Gino is the most handsome of the "Young" characters

>This is fucking Code Geass, they are going to find some way to put Lelouch in high school again. Like a third of the show took place in high school.

Wanna bet? I think you're looking at things backward here. They might use some other setting as a backdrop, but I doubt they can go to school at this point.

Eh, that's already been thing. They're also pretty boring since Gino is so bland.

Neither of those things is that clear. Suzaku x Lelouch is more popular than C.C. x Suzaku and Kallen might easily end up with nobody. So don't throw rocks so quickly if you don't know that C.C. will win, given that's not what fujoshi want.

Suzaku is officially dead though.

Fat Arthur a cute though.

C.C. looks pretty good with short or gathered up hair.

No, this is Suzaku's imagined future. Not "R3" you bugbrain.

Man, she looks cute, way better than with short hair

lets keep posting best girl

yes, shirley is still alive in the world of c.

miley the boss

Looks like shes preparing herself to have Ginos glorious 14 inch penis ravage her gaping vagina again.

Looks like your ignorance is as big as a penis.

Please delete this post immediately. Kallen, unlike that traitor Ogi, would never consort with some Britannian chad.