THE WHITES ARE JUST A GENETIC DEFECT Uh! Muh Dick!

the whites and the asians have neanderthal DNA, the nigger does not have, the whites have a different bone structure, the fucking skull is bigger, the whites and the asians are smarter than the negroids, check the iq by race and you will see that the races with neanderthal DNA are smarter, the average iq of the asians is 105, whites 100, and in the south of africa is 54!!! they are fucking retarded, and in the rest of africa is around 80-70 so fuck of all the niggers and their retarded fairy tails about they being a superior race

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/V8xTnxRe
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1801145/?page=7
books.google.co.uk/books?id=g2N2AAAAMAAJ&lpg=PA105&ots=LEDwqJmLE1&pg=PA105&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4674136/amp/The-British-Pakistani-women-marrying-COUSINS.html
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1689361/
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would've known people in more developed countries have a higher iq

It's almost as if access to technology, hospitals, clean food and clean water can raise IQ potential

Is this my way out the all the "human rights" bullshit.
Clan of the Cave Bear Master-Race 4life yo.

And those people live in developed countries because they and their forefathers have a higher IQ, retard

White people have more genetic diseases than any other race (besides jews)

Why?

So if I move all the african negroes to Japan or Sweden do you really think that they will rise their iq from 80 to 105??? have you common sense?

Explain what's stopping africans from developing those things for themselves. I'll wait.

Touche, just figured something seemed wonky. What study did you use for this info

It's almost like technology, hospitals, clean food and clean water were invented/built by people with high iq in the first place.

>Modern Civilization
Do you think that they used to have them 2000 years ago?

Why is the IQ of blacks in Canada one statistical deviation below that of Chinese in Canada?

Why has the average IQ of Ontario fallen while the average IQ of B.C. gone up in the past two decades?

It must just be the bad schools systems in the most educated region of the country, I suppose!

pastebin.com/V8xTnxRe
>The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

>Blacks are by far the genetically closest group to Chimpanzees. The Nigerian-Chimp genetic distance using Nei's method is 1.334, 72% of the White(German) distance of 1.865; using Cavalli-Sforza's method the Black distance is 0.539, or 79% of the White distance of 0.680.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1801145/?page=7

>Some scientists prior to the domination of leftism and egalitarianism argued that Blacks and Whites should be considered separate species. "The typical negroes of adult age, when tried by this rule, are proved to belong to a different species from the man of Europe or Asia, because the head and face are anatomically constructed more after the fashion of the simiadiae [apes] and the brute creation than the Caucasian and Mongolian species of mankind, their mouth and jaws projecting beyond the forehead containing the anterior lobes of the brain."
books.google.co.uk/books?id=g2N2AAAAMAAJ&lpg=PA105&ots=LEDwqJmLE1&pg=PA105&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

>"There is as good reason for classifying the Negro as a distinct species from Europeans as there is for making an ass a distinct species from the zebra;…there is a far greater difference between the Negro and the European than between the gorilla and chimpanzee."
archive.org/stream/onnegrosplacein00londgoog#page/n12/mode/2up

lel speak for yourself

>hiqh IQ means high intelligence
>meanwhile 140+ IQ chinese work like rats for making iphones

Damn, I guess you learn something new every day.

Better understanding of genetics and medical systems to categorize and document genetic diseases.

you're more likely to have issues with a formula 1 than with a sedan

kay, why hasn't that happened to any other races?

why do whites have more than everyone else?

memeflags never not bringing shit to the table
ur bluepill is showing

yeah muh nigga they will become Jakub and sheet

>Muh big brains
>This expression indicates earl and cletus's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, Earl and Cletus yeehaw "but muh brain is big" or "my IQ points are high because of my skin tone, mufuggga" this is usually followed by more yeehawin' and cousin fucking.

now THAT is a good point

thanks user

What hasn't what happened? They lag behind our understanding of science and medicine. Someone in africa falls over dead from a genetic disease that has no name and they just say "oh, it happened again."

>recurrent pathologies

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084

>one suicide every minute
>boil animals alive
>pollute the world like both the US and Europe together
>still call themselves communists
China is literally the land of the slave, not only chinese men are effeminate but also their women are way more violent and aggressive, it makes the perfect cancernation

Blacks would still be in mud huts killing each other if white people had just left them to their own devices. Now we have black people running around claiming "da y pipo built it all on deyz backz," while actual Africans in untouched corners of the world still live in mud huts and haven't even discovered fire. Literally, they don't know how to make fire. Let that sink in.

>my IQ points are high because of my skin tone
No they are higher because of our DNA and our skin is white beacuse of our DNA

Every bad attribute the jews have you'll find it in the chinese race

Invalid argument, jews have high IQ and shitty DNA, maybe it's time you read an history book

Ok. Let's say that's true. When they've caught up in however many generations it takes, give us a call.

Also, ignoring racial IQ differences, do you think the west providing aid and charity has contributed to their stupidity? If we didn't provide money and resources more stupid people would have died off, raising their average IQ.

They'd never be on our level, but they'd be a lot better off.

>implies genetic substandard
Not fair or correct.
In the U.K. Pakistanis are 3.6% of the population but account for nearly 40% of serious birth abnormalities (Muslims have mutant babies).
google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4674136/amp/The-British-Pakistani-women-marrying-COUSINS.html
(Just one random bit of evidence from the millions of pages including reputable scientific journals on line)
Get some evidence linked or say goodbye.

me on the right

>jews have high IQ

they are around 94

>maybe it's time you read an history book
which? the bible? t

Chickens and eggs
And besides.
You wouldn't be in your leafy paradise if we weren't tops.
If we were equal to Africans you'd be wiping your bum on a leaf, not saluting it.

hence the current cultural climate... it is not an accident..

Fpbp

"Black people lived in areas of the world where there were abundant resources all year around, a lack of scarcity, which meant that biological traits which favored people who were able to problem solve and think ahead were not selected for - and instead traits such as aggression were selected for as it's what gives animals competitive advantage in areas with abundance.

White people evolved in colder climates with less resources available all year around. This put environmental pressure on white people to have traits which gave them fitness advantages for long term thinking, problem solving, and creativity.

Asian people for example lack creative thinking because they evolved in environments with different environmental constraints. Asians have low aggression and hyper long term thinking compared to whites and blacks, but they also adapted to live in highly dense populations where there was systematic conformity. It gave the animal a competitive advantage when working as a group, but diminished individual ability to think outside of the group think.

Asian and white people both have neanderthal DNA, but different sections of it. Sub Saharan Africa black people have zero to very little neanderthal DNA because they didn't migrate out of where they lived as they had not environmental pressure to do so they only had environmental pressure to maintain their territory."

ITT

I don't think hwhite and asian are smarter because of neanderthal dna, I think it because of the environment they evolved in

>which? The Bible?
The Bible isn't a book.
It's a cannon, a list of books compiled together. From 'Bibliography' if you know what one of those is.

>the average iq of the asians is 105, whites 100

This meme again. Whites are smarter than asians. This is why the top engineers, programmers, cybersecurity experts and mathematicians are nearly all white.

Stop comparing Asian university student IQs with white gen pop.

>top engineers, programmers, cybersecurity experts and mathematicians
All those fools are not smart at all, they are monkeys educated to follow their owners

The great core of the western civilization is philosophy, the ability to rationalize things, not to become a computer

>a cannon
(Plz don't try to hold up the liquor store with it. It's a different kind).
Although it does attract free cash if you abuse it.

I agree they dosen't develop more their brain because that wasn't necessary

Thank you for schooling my fellow leaf because he's fucking retarded

Sub-Saharan populations are 1-2% Homo Erectus.

Not quite.
Heidelbergensis is what separates Europeans, and H.heidelbergensis is what Neander came from during the toba eruption. Asians have Denosovian which has a close mt DNA.

>White people have more genetic diseases than any other race (besides jews)
accept that is fucking wrong

Europeans and Asians also originate from Asia, not from Africa meaning niggers are a separate species

What did they develop
(Their feet to hold bananas?)

people who have most neanderthal are aboriginals.

Dont know if this is something to be proud of

If by ''whites'' you mean the inhbred arabs then sure.

"Modernity is not the world most of humanity evolved through. In the modern world, we lift many of the constraints which informed our long term development as animals, and so the same rules don't apply.

Colder climates force people to stay inside more which limits outgroup violence. Black people cannot tolerate living too far away from the equator either as their skin blocks out too much of the sun and they get vitamin D deficiencies (very common first world problem). Black people who don't take supplements and stay in doors simply get sick in these climates and can't physically chimp out. Black people didn't stay mostly in the south by accident, they have real environmental pressures keeping them there. White people are rarely as racist toward black people as white people who have actually lived around a large number of black people.

There have been studies also which show that higher temperatures degrades mental abilities (not surprising that brains are biological processing machines and can overheat). This can have two pronged effect as white and black people behave more like animals and so tribal racial violence escalates and opinions are formed about each other. So black people are double fucked because they need to live in a warm climate to get enough sun and living in a warmer climate fucks their heads unless they stay in an air conditioned house all day, which limits their sun exposure anyway. They are least evolved for modernity, they rely on artificial conditions and supplements the most to maintain performance.
Should say the same rules don't always apply but we're still ultimately animals with specific traits which constrain our ability to perform well in environments which our ancestors didn't evolve within."

wonder what being less evolved feels like
prob feelsangryman

>the absolute state of native english speaker spelling

Who would've known people with higher IQ develop better societies*

Want to buy a house?

it's the 46% hapamonster face

inb4 dirty phone posters

Probably thinks all Caucasoids are white

My liberal friend always makes this argument, how do you counter it bros?

I send my apologies.
I was only being cunty because I read your post without reading the post it was replying too.

abos are what indians and the japanese mixed with, denisovan
"Most non-Africans possess at least a little bit Neanderthal DNA. But a new map of archaic ancestry suggests that many bloodlines around the world, particularly of South Asian descent, may actually be a bit more Denisovan, a mysterious population of hominids that lived around the same time as the Neanderthals."

>Neanderthals are jews

idk the issue, libs are like hurr we are all one race
and they think the right exclusively believes in fish to frog to monkey to man type evolution.

https:// pastebin com/V8xTnxRe
https:// pastebin com/R4kGNz8f

No, they don't.

but according to this woman they are just negroes with albinism

>Asian and white people both have neanderthal DNA
STOP THIS
Europeans have neanderthal dna
Asians have denisovan but the faggotic gene testing used by the public does not have a screen between the two.
Don't ever fucking post that bs again please.

Okay, Tyrone Jamal Washington Jones.

whitey keeping them down

related thread someone asked why was japan so ahead, best asnwer:
Japan wasn't so primitive.
Their social organization was way beyond African tribalism.
They were studying Western technology for many centuries on a small scale, but this gave them a running start when the US forced them out of their isolation.
The lack of hostility of the foreign powers isn't helping things moving along in Africa. The international trade system and development aid is detrimental to their development.
>In short, the difference between Japan and the West was much much smaller than between Africa and the rest of the world.

your friend is a fool who is missing the forest through the trees
something something yuri besme..

We brought a shitload from Somalia to Minnesota. Surely they're geniuses now.

That post needed 'scary revelation' background music.
*Den-den- deeeeerrr!

>a few suggestions on how to be cucked

What we call neanderthal is in fact Atlantean DNA

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E

All of it is scam, everything they ever taught you is lies

just so you know, that was and is in quotation marks, and *I* said what you said here

If you want to ask why you have to make a true statement first. Whites don't have the most genetic diseases

whites have medicine, idiot

the corrupted priests, the Denisovon giants, the book of enoch calls them Nephilim, the sumerians called them annunaki

Oh lord. Completely took it the wrong way. Fuck my life. Sorry user. Maybe I should read the thread before, ahem, commenting.

Nice pics, saved.
I think he would probably respond the same way with comparing europeans to africans. "Africa didnt need to have critical thinking and problem solving, they had everything right there" Unless i'm mistaken i think japan is similar to europe in this case, definetly not as ideal as Africa

You are confusing defect with mutation.

Obama
That's why they couldn't give him the No-Bell Prize quick enough.
His existence - they would like us to assume - proves that they did the right thing by importing wild nogs and releasing them onto the community (thus creating a bloodbath and an on going crime wave).
BUT You cannot judge a group sociology by singular exceptions. Sociologically you do it by studying the group. Thus Sup Forums is correct and the establishment is utterly wrong; and they know it (their motivation is money as usual).

whites are the medicine

it wasn't a mutation evolution is a scam, this cna be proven conclusively I told you literally EVERYTHING you taught is lies and have been for 2000 years
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

It is all lies it is time to wake up, go here start with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

because
a) we can diagnose shit, and we do diagnose shit
when some fag in bongistan kicks the bucket, whole NHS jumps on him to check why he died and how stop the other slaves from doing so
in dindustan you can die because you were bald and no-one below rank of police dept commander gives a fuck.
b) since we diagnose shit we can treat it's symptoms
since we all now know why celiacs can't into bread or that fuckign your sister is bad more and more people make it to parenthood without dying due to their flawed genetics, infesting the gene pool further. In dindustan if you cant eat bread you die

or do people with higher IQs create more developed countries..?

>sociology
Sociologically
Auto correct punches my face yet again.

Blacks and whites can breed to produce fertile offspring. They are not separate species you fucking retard.

Curious to know how there are different distances for blacks and whites. All humans have the same genome, just expressed differently. Is this based on average expression of genes or what?

My cranium combines the neanderthal elongation with a lofty homo sapiens forehead. And indeed, I am a terribly clever fellow!

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

u didnt read that pastebin, 1st thing linked

Everyone has, arabs were very generous in that regard.

Another false argument is that human populations have not been separated long enough to be considered different races, yet one study listed 11 other mammal species with major phylogroups that diverged around the same time the human races did:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1689361/

>"Human races are evolving away from each other," Harpending says. "Genes are evolving fast in Europe, Asia and Africa, but almost all of these are unique to their continent of origin. We are getting less alike, not merging into a single, mixed humanity." He says that is happening because humans dispersed from Africa to other regions 40,000 years ago, "and there has not been much flow of genes between the regions since then."
unews.utah.edu/old/p/120607-1.html

>The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract

>The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.

>The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print
berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf

>The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full

>The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

>black and whites can produce fertible offspring
So can pitbulls and poodles. Y'ever seen a pitapoo you fucking snek ?

>That flag
Hey, hold on a sec. I have some relatives to send back to you. Nice post, btw.

>It's almost as if access to frigid climates that cause a people to implement cooperative hunting skills, planting crops and planning ahead can help with epigenetic expression of genetic potential, and repeated reproduction of this genetic potential by mating with 3rd/4th cousins would enhance the optimal results from generation to generation due to genetic similarities that are distant enough to bring about the most desired effects of proliferation of the best qualities

Yeah, it's almost like we're different sub-species you fucking faggot.

I know it's a cliché to see a bunch of Latinos saying they're white but I am ... my family came from Spain in the 90's and blah blah blah ...