Stephen Hawking: I'll pay to send climate change deniers to Venus

The science is settled. It would be best for everyone if climate deniers just died in the vacuum of space.

msn.com/en-us/news/science/stephen-hawking-ill-pay-to-send-climate-change-deniers-to-venus/ar-AAuyQ62?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CybtKLFX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 terrabyte trollbot

>science is settled
sauce pls

Can't wait for him to die

Literally who?
Name one thing that he actually contributed, not some BS theory that doesn't help anything.
Something tangible and real.

>I'll pay to send climate change deniers to Venus

Motherfucker can't even afford a single rocket launch.

>instead of refuting your arguments I'll just make you go away lol
Why Venus, anyway

Start with the flat-earthers faggot

How is still alive with als?
Does he take young children's blood after torturing them

This
>hurr i work in quantum physics that we can't even fucking control or do anything with yet

I'd take him seriously if he changed his voice.

nigger cant even afford some mechanical legs.

>instinctively runs from the police

WUZ
KANGZ

This crippled spergy fuck better put his money here his mouth is I’m a climat Chang denier and I want him to pay to send me to Venus.

>Stephen Hawking's current net worth is $20 million
you wouldn't even be able to pay for a rocket control simulator with that

Didn't his wife bully him? I remember hearing an anecdote about Andrea Bocelli ( a blind singer) : whenever he and his wife would get into a fight, she would just rearrange the furniture in the house.

>got cucked
>his theories are proven bullshit
>is barely alive
>only fans are normies and soyboi nerds
is he the most JUSTed man on earth?

This crippled spergy fuck better put his money where his mouth is I’m a climate change denier and I want him to pay to send me to Venus.

he probably still gets more pussy than you.

Just to be clear, this is a death threat.

"I'll pay to have climate change deniers killed."

I mean I am sure the density of the atmosphere of Venus is one factor causing its temperatures. But it also much closer to the Sun than we are, which is probably the biggest factor in it being so hot.

Anyone heard from OP? He's missing and I'm starting to get worried, no one could take this kind of beat down and recover

#PrayForOp

She would beat him severely, that's how he ended up that way.

This dissolved faggot watches Mossad fuck babies on Epstein's Lolita island

If Mr. Wheelchair man is so smart, why can't he just take some of Venus' atmosphere and put it on Mars so we get 3 normal Earth atmospheres?

Whatever you're trying to do... you're doing it wrong.

How is that relevant?

Stephan hawkings can't even pay for people to change his diaper in a timely manner he can't afford to send people to Venus.

So to make a point he offers a fake prize.

If anyone doesn’t believe I’m hung like a horse and fuck 10/10s every night while sniping ISIS from my bedroom I’ll bring your favour Waifu to life

I bet he is already dead and they control his communication device to tell any shit they like.

The Russians hacked his translation machine and wheel chair

Stephan hawkings shits himself everyday and hatian women have to change his diaper.

>so Mr. Hawking, could you explain the greenhouse effect to me?

>Beep-bee-bee-boop-bee-doo-weep

no thanks

I'm not seeing any arguments.

ill pay 50 bucks to have his wheelchair tipped over

Don't forget he can't wipe his own ass or change his diaper.

The argument is your pathetic attempt at astrology and science equations was offensive to people who aren’t retarded, like yourself.

haha... fuck you frodo, go have gay sex with sam.

People have don't that local niggers in Massachusetts tipped his wheelchair over and he was stuck like that 16 hours straight.

>astrology

No, it's simple science fact. The wheelchair man is just too stupid to figure it out, as are you.

Liberal robots such as Stevie H here should be melted down and used to make spears to chuck at coons. He used to be so cool back in his MC'ing days, but now he's neither use nor ornament.

If the rumours about him firing a proton laser from his eyes when cumming are true, I'll forgive him for his sins.

Well I never trust a man who doesn't shake your hand anyways.

It's impossible. Look, we all think that Hawking is a massive retard and fraud. But you're even more stupid, and your jokes are insulting to everyone except the person you target.

Here's the difference between us (new Democrats) and the Ds who were around for your grandfather: we do not give one flying fuck about your precious freeze peach.

Hate speech laws ARE coming when we get power back. Mark my words, babydicks.

It will be a Federal pound-you-in-the-ass penalty to deny climate change in ten years.

Almost as stiff a penalty as you'll get for saying half the shit you do about marginalized people here every fucking day.

Again, fuck your free speech.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

FUCK. IT.

I know that's sacrilegious to the dead white Constitution worshipping pantshitter right. Get fucking used to it.

We aren't your grandfather's liberals. We know allowing your right to say whatever the fuck you want only leads to more fake news, foreign sabotage, and assholes like President Cunt.

We're never making that mistake again.

When your Congress turns blue again, when there's a grinning (D) taking the oath, when white men have been trashed at the polls, it really is over.

You won't get a second or a third or a fourth chance to fuck everything up again. We won't let you.

We're seizing your precious First Amendment by the fucking throat and we will not stop squeezing until it's dead and lifeless. Free speech is literally a Trojan horse for hate, and always has been.

Lmaoo

eart is flat , frogs are gay ' uh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>the greenhouse effect of Venus was caused by oil companies

Get ready for civil war 2.0

>The science is settled.

what does he do with it? does his woman push here vajayjay against his face?

the only science that is settled is that you are pushing junk science for your (((master)))

didn't read. try harder next time

>huehuehue this one (((scientific))) is settled goy. You literally cannot refute it.
First it was global cooling, then it global warming, then it was cooling again, and now it's just the blanket statement of climate change.

>It's impossible.
It is with that attitude.

There are no missions currently being planned for Venus.

In fact we stopped exploring Venus sometime in the 1980s.

Everyone knows it was actually his wife that crippled him for being such and annoying know it all try hard. Now stop with that shit.

i hate you

gee where have i heard this before

No, the weed got in his bones and melted them you moron.

He has died plenty of times, they keep replacing him. Pretty easy to replace a man who cant talk or move on his own.

He has ALS. Look up how long someone lives with ALS, he has had it the majority of his life. Anything (((he))) says is what (((they))) want.

If he could afford even a fraction of the cost he wouldn't look like Timmy

With a fucking face like that I would turn myself into a lampshade just to make the room darker.

Can someone weaponize their autism and fucking touch this guy's face?

And of course, it will be not only the drowning of America in a non-White tide, it will be the destruction of the last of the rain forests and the last of the wild animals everywhere, as the Brown and Black population explosions continue in their own parts of the world. It will be terminal pollution everywhere on our overcrowded planet.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

but... dude... weed... lmao.. ... ... ?

Hes just bent out of shape because he almost died because his nurse left him out in the sun in the summer

>Hawking
is Hawking a jew? I know he is heavily involved with pic related.

Stephen Hawking is probably braindead at this point and is just being used as a mouthpiece by his SJW nurses.

>Having a door and masonry that's just painted on.
Epstein's pump and dump chamber is really tacky

fact

That’s when we turn to the next amendment on the list.

Probably shilling for shekels.

I'd like to see you try to put me on a spaceship robot hotwheels.

1. Discovery of metavirtual black holes
2. Theory of quantum quantumification
3. Gravitational waves, gravitational particles
4. Stephen Hawking's Theory of Quasiquantum States which can solve important problems in modern electro-astro-physics
5. Quantum time retardation
6. Astromathematics
7. Solution to the the 1=2 problem, most important problem in modern mathematics

What did you accomplish?
Tiny Rick out. Wubba lubba dub dub!!!

KEK

If Hawkings could control anything, he would tell you he was hacked and some SJW cunt is preventing him from exposing the JQ and american nigger problem...

'Jews are better than goyim. All whites are responsable for the holocaust and should be obligated to pay reparations for all eternity. All whites are racist and race is a social construct. Science deniers, and antisemites get the chair. Never forget the 6 million and do not ever question science, space, the moonlandings, or what jew owned politicians tell you'

- t. Stephen Hawking (totally the real one)

Cool story!

nah he just enjoys getting his colostomy bag changed by 10yr olds, and drinking goy blood

>Free speech is a literally a Trojan horse for hate

Trolling aside, people like this actually exist. They think the state will stop at making laws against negative emotions. These people are also, ironically, filled to the brim with hatred.

lol the poor fool, he lives a living hell, god has punished him in advance for his blasphemy
he gets to experience hell in this life and the next, who cares what such a godless fool has to say

good lad

>shut de goyim down
>shoot all diessneters
aaaand he has lost it

How does he intend to breach the dome? Fucking lying faggot.

Why is climate change a problem? I'm sick and tired of this cold weather.

To each his own.

Aww u seem upset. Try screaming at the sky and consuming less soy cupcake

where the fuck do i sign?

because Venus is covered in greenhouse gases, that keep the surface super hot day and night; climate change on Earth is believed to be caused by greenhouse gases, so its not
>go away lol.
it's the planet, hotter than Mercury, an example of climate change
>die from climate change if you deny it

he's trolling, he knows he's a meme and too crippled to care about PR
right-wing mining/pirate base in venus orbit would be kino tho

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CybtKLFX8

Stop destroying nature for shit and giggles.

>die from an arbitrary planet which according to an unsupported theory may be similar to more unsupported theories
So it's a death threat to make people shit up about his trash, got it.

Yeah, death threats sure help proving your point.
All people asked were proof that aren't teenager correlation on a woman magazine.