CHINA

Is CHINA our friend or foe?

Will we be going to war with the Chinese?

Competitor and possible enemy, although why would you want to be enemies with China? I'd very well prefer to be allies with China.

man asians really do have small fucking penises.

I like China, but fuck the Chinese Communist Party.

Harvesting people's organs, arresting people who speak out towards the CCP, every huge company having direct ties to the CCP and having literal Skynet. COMMIES MAN.

War with the ching chongs? Probably not. But these chinks gotta stop making artificial land features in the South China Sea and selling oil to the Norks. But it's just how it's going to be. Around chinks, don't blink.

the ching should fear the chong

He was in the pool

Where the fuck is his penis?

Where are computer chips manufactured?

> communist
> highest rate of cancer in the world due to shitting up everything around themselves
> sausage fest

China is trouble and you should be wary of it

Now now, what can countries do when they have WAY too many men

Besides militarizing artificial islands all over Asia it recently came out that they have all the shitty SEA countries in debt they can never repay.
They're doing what Japan did in WWII without firing a shot.

I wish China would attack Japan and kill every island monkey...
someone has to remind them about what Japs did during WW2 to their country

Don't hate the player

Hate the game, nigga.

Don't give a fuck what anyone says when life and death is on the line i'll do everything to stay alive. even if it means copying or cheaping.

They are monarchy, monarchy is unlikely to go as retarded as the pure elite pluralism idiots today call "capitalizm" or "communism".

It's cold

Underrated

Foe, I cannot make this more clear

Be VERY careful around the Chinese

I personally believe war with China is an inevitability and that China is our greatest enemy right now and will be in the future. The media and neocon/neolib rats can sing their old boomer song about Russia, but China is softly colonizing parts of the US, China is stealing our technology, they are stealing our prosperity by waging economic war against us.

Sink the Chinks.

Friend but only after they completely purge the CCP and prosecution of all the most corrupt and evil scum they are filled with then only is there a free China.

China ftw!

The Chinese are shit. They are like aid in PUGB. Cant drive, no teamwork skills, teamkillers, total lack of understanding of game dynamics and spend too long looting.

Be realistic we are the smallest population (exluding abos and amerindians) What could we do against 1.5 bill people?

>aid

*Aids

So what's going on in the picture anyway.

Japan also took 2 nukes directly to the asshole. Not implying anything, just stating a historical fact

>asshole
>fact

For not have to live in China I kinda like CCP. It's the comfy parts I like just like with DPRK. Looks good. Maybe it's just the militarist side that clicks with me.

It's in God's hands. And he hates chinks. But he will use them to teach us a lesson.

>checking out the penis

Economic warfare is highly likely.

The Chinks can be cool but their country is ran by one of the worst parties to exist in any country ever. A Sino-American war seems inevitable.

friend, i met few chinease on buisness they don't give one fuck about
CCP or other politcs freedom stuff they are moslty moeny/status motyfied and are hard/good workers. I enjoyed working with chinks

>implying you didn't look

>penis

What penis?

OP you should included how long do you think before the American-Chinese war would begin?

IMO we have been at economic war for 20 years. Ever since Bill Clinton sold us out and gave them top secret ballistic missile guidance technology the Chicoms have been waving their collective dick at the USA.

That's a pretty massive penis for an asian guy. Not bad.

yeah, 1 Chinese city is like 10x bigger than your country lol

Both.
No.
China is the greatest stick to measure ourselves against.
>Oldest continuous culture on Earth
>Inventors of some of our most important technology
>etc

>muh meme inventions

The Chinese used gunpowder for fireworks. Big whoop.

China is pretty based even with all their other problems, also does anyone have that article that quotes that one edgy Chink general who essentially said if the Xinjiang Uygur province ever causes them problems they'll crush their bodies into dust under the boots of the peoples army. Been having trouble finding it.

Dick based eugenics when?

Better to have an ethnonationalist commie government than an ethnocidal capitalist government

Lol nerd