How?

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOPcClx5nuw
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because hes payed for that

hes paid disproportionately

If you do not work for an important cause or if you do not work for yourself/community - you are a Beta NEET that should be executed. You are then no better than immigrants or feminists that work at these ”institutions”.

/thread

>6:30

lmaooo I wake up at 4

Wow so deep.

It’s either that or revert to the caveman days where you have to chase down animals for food

Because when I'm not at work I have the power to do what I want, and not starve.

disproportionately how? it's all about risk factors, and even if you believed the worker is being paid disproportionately there is nothing stopping you from creating a company that pays workers proportionately.

He is paid exactly what he is worth... and if he thinks not, then he should go somewhere else to work.

>2017
>not working remote

This is why I'm starting my own business. I know the products I produce are worth more than they pay me.

if he wants to be on the same playing field he needs to become part of the capitalist class. which takes luck, connections, coporate dick sucking etc. only then does he have the power to change his destiny in the capitalist world

This is why you make an effort to choose the place you work.

Some companies actually improve the world. Become an engineer or a scientist and you'll see people changing the world who see money as just a bonus on top of what they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=hOPcClx5nuw

you cant do that though because its illegal

fuck... government has made it illegal to live off the land you are born in.

It would objectively be easier to live in the mountains and go catch a fish once a day

because its expensive as fuck to raise children and i want to have enough money to do so comfortably

It's not that expensive, you're just an idiot with your finances

>money is everything
>you should care about your work at all

Lots of people introduce themselves as in "hello my name's and I work as ", which is okay if you're speaking to your landlord-to-be(for obvious reasons they want to know if you're not some kind of junkie and you have money to pay the rent), but random people? What the hell - are you really a name with a job? Tell them you're hobbyist electronic, bodybuilder or you like reading classics or watching westerns or whatever. Alternatively - I'm and I have wonderful family of 7 - way better than name and job. Job's there just to finance you, your families and your hobbies. Even the "oh but at work I am doing the things I like!" is a shit tier excuse because you'll have some paperwork and other stuff you have as part of it and there's no way you enjoy those.

Don't be a name and a job.

yeah, except if it's a decent job you get access to all sorts of benefits and suddenly you find yourself in a community and being useful to your community and get a sense of fulfillment from that and you get to know people instead of just rotting away at home shitposting on Sup Forums or /vp/ like some dumb NEET who has already given up and will die alone like a faggot for sure.

That man entered into a contract with the employer where he would be compensated X amount of money for Y amount of his hours performing Z tasks.

So point to a system where there's better class mobility than capitalism.

Being this much of a boomer crypto kike worker bee slave

How intellectually and culturally inferior does a man have to be to think all this splendour around him was made purely for a wage.

People have died for the sake of important projects.

So just because there isn't a system yet that means that we should keep this genetic / family Lottery system

Just because in theory there may have been one person who grew up poor who became Rich even though the vast majority of Rich grew up rich

The same way a man could live in squalor and drink himself to death while writing shitty books.

If the company loses money to they cut your pay?

>building a debit card machine is splendour

I really think you're overhyping what the average person does for work. The history changing projects you're referring to are one in a billion.

Because, goy, you are soulless subhuman cattle and was created for the sole purpose of serving us; god’s chosen. So be happy we gave you the opportunity.

>force-feed
Everytime. I wouldn't really consider it force-feeding if I'm hungry
>fight traffic
Never been stuck in traffic on my way to work

I single handedly produced my employer's inventory management platform that is half of their selling point to their clients. They are probably in the ball park of 200 million a year.

I make 45k a year. No, I am not joking.

OP's post sums up my existence quite succinctly.

class exists. always has, always will.

Underrated as fuck.

>All land is owned.
>Can't build log cabin in the woods.
>Can't hunt without permits and regulations.
>Can't reclaim old derelict buildings
>Be forced into servitude without recourse because sheklestein says you have to "play the game. "

t. retard that hasn't demanded a raise or found a better job

They won't give me a raise. I'm looking for a new job but recruiters only see degree type and number of years experience. They don't care about anything else. There is very little work in my area. I tried applying out of state but I'm discovering recruiters won't give you a call back unless you're already local.

Sure but it doesn't mean that those who benefit the most from the genetic or family Lottery do everything in their power to keep basically everyone else living mundane meager slave driven lives with only consumerism and materialism to look forward to with tiny coping shekels

There are 3 forms of capital
1)Economic - how much money you've got
2)Cultural - how educated are you
3) Social - what connections you have

Being born to a rich Daddy who bought you a violin at age 5 and sent you to private schools to study the classical arts at 12, at 17 he intrudes you to his business partners, and in the end gave you a small loan of a million dollars is having a really fucking great advantage to someone born to a poor iliterate peasant. When someone criticised capitalism as unfair - they do not mean that the outcomes are unfair , but the fact that some random fucker has a head start because he happened to inherit shit he never worked for.

"If you stay in one place long enough, you become that place" . If you want to survive, that's just reality for a lot of people. Fight it all you want, but in the end, if you work a menial job long enough, it'll make up the most of your identity. It's where you spend the biggest chunk of your time after all.

No.

You are missing the woods for the trees.

All those "unimportant people" who clean roads, lay bricks, serve in shops etc, they keep everything running.

In Greece a politician insulted bin men for being pointless idiots, so they went on strike around his town and he soon begged them to forgive him.

All it took was a simple apology for the worker bee slaves to keep picking up Masters trash

I bet he didn't even offer to raise their minimum wage

>being an unemployable neet who hides their unemployability behind their neetness

I enjoy my job. With the money I earn, I can purchase goods and services.

I went on four holidays last year to Romania, China, Spain and Italy.

I think that's a bit of a false comparison. I'm more referring to the space landing.

Well I agree in that regard, these people have no appreciation for what ordinary people like you or me do for work.

>Thank you boss please take another vacation you really deserve it boss please would you consider lowering my wage so you really deserve another condo in Florida sir thank you for my job sir I'm only worth what you pay me sir thank you sir

This is a bait slide thread
The shill are out in full force
They do not want us talking about
yournewswire.com/tech-guru-wikileaks-dead/
Fusion GPS
Uranium one
The Clinton Foundation
Congressional Dems all being hacked by Awan
FISA warrants against Trump being horseshit
Classified material on Huma and Weiner's personal computers
DOJ re-opening Clinton server investigation
even MORE sexual misconduct accusation coming out against Democrats
Seth Rich's death and the cover up

They didn't do it for him.

They are underpaid which is caused by them being underappreciated in general.

This. Majority of well of people are born into it.

I've designed a assembly platform for a manufacturing facility. The whole fucking assembly line was automated by me and a small team of engineers. I was given the "opportunity" of streamlining their factory and saving them 2.8 million in worker fees and increasing the product output by 33%.

You know what I got? A raise from 60k to 62k. You know what the company got? To lay off 1,300 workers and the huge bonuses for the top 1%. My boss who managed the team was promoted to Senior system analyst because he checked the code.

Honestly I have given up.

i plan on having 7 kids

>Romania as a holiday destination

Even if it was a one million dollar loan, its tough to keep it. Ever notice how a large portion of pro athletes are broke when they are retired? They are given millions to perform, and they think in the 21st century that "millions" amounts to "an endless amount of money". Same thing goes for lotto winners, a lot of them end up broke in a year.

because said man is not a dirty communist and he works to get money for himself

3/4 of millionaires are self made.

Hey user, what are you posting from and where did you buy it?

Start your own consulting firm doing the same for others. Your earning potential is limitless.

>have a paycheck every 2 weeks I can rely on
>I can leave at any time I want and never return
>I can start my own business and become that person 'exploiting' other people at any time I want
>I should be mad for some reason
ok

Bump