What does Sup Forums think the threat level is on this?

What does Sup Forums think the threat level is on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Wgj8Uuze5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check one of the other 3000 threads on this and kill yourself

-5. She's a fat black lesbian

I really hope they run her. Not only will she lose, but it will be funny as hell.

Threat level less than zero. If anything it shows the desperation and continued poor decision making by thebretard left

it forced a small smile on my face. But nothing more. Oprah is a meme, and old meme that has died 15 years ago.

There's about 4023047 hours of video out there of Opera talking about random shit. So many opportunities to throw her words in her face... but maybe like Trump, having been on every side of every issue inoculates her.

Threat level so much lower than zero I HOPE they run her.

Oprah vs. Bernie. Democratic infighting will be entertaining.

She knows Trump. She knows not to stand in his way.

as much as the Hollywood types would love for her to run (not to mention a good amount of democrats) I think she has enough sense not to run.

I mean you're on the road trying to sell yourself for close to 2 years running yourself ragged while Oprah is at the point where she just wants to sit back out of the lime light and only make the occasional public apperance.

Not to mention her entire shtick is trying to have everyone like you but thats impossible in politics and would just damage her brand. Prolife/prochoice alone would BTFO of a large chunk of her fans.

People said Trump wouldn't win, just saying...

She'd lose.

I think she could win desu. I could see a lot of the white boomer women who voted for trump switching and voting for her

>posting anything about oprah
you are cancer op

also if she did run and Trump decided to go for a 2nd term shes going to have to deal with Trump tier shitposting in real life.

Wienstein/Oprah friendship is low hanging fruit but godamn if Trump wouldn't grab that fruit and make a fucking magnificent fruit salad outta it.

She's a lot more likable than Hillary, that's for sure.

chances are the democrats are either gonna throw Biden at it or try and find a younger version of Bernie.

Always possible Hillary runs again though, if she does you might as well consider her the democrats nominee. Clintons are gonna have a death grip on the Democrats as long as they're alive

Even if Hilldawg ran again, I don't see many Americans going "GUESS WE WERE WRONG, IT'S HER TURN"

I think Trump is keeping shit entertaining and Americans will vote him in again.

0 she can't do it if Pres. Trump wins his investigation he's unstoppable

I think they think she is a real choice. She is black she identifies as "she", and she has a lot of mindless fans that will believe anything she says.

I personally don't think she could pull it off legally, however.

she knew

>What does Sup Forums think the threat level is on this?
Oprah can be elected President if she seeks the Dem nomination and makes it to the Generals
However, will she?
Oprah, is beloved.
Being beloved is part of her identity.
She's never been attacked the way candidates are attacked.
Trumps, on the contrary, is a man who's fame is attached to controversy and being attacked, the opposite of Oprah
So, does Oprah have the mental fitness to make it that far is the real question.

she can pull it off but its going to be off the backs of many high level democrats contributing to her in all manner of ways from donating cash/time to excessively trying to sell her as the democrats "GREAT WHITE HOPE"

youtu.be/1Wgj8Uuze5s

2. She's popular but will crack quickly under the pressure. In a debate Trump would probably bring her to tears within 10 minutes

Trunps gonna get btfo in 2020. He won by a hairline in 2016 considering Hillary won the pop vote. Dems will get the swing vote in 2020 regardless of candidate - betting on a Biden or Warren presidential victory

t. Masters degree from Durham in Political Science

>announcing candidacy 3 years before the election
>implying she’ll be scandal free
She has close to 0 chance

Checked reddit.

Reddits not into it. "ughh anouther celebrity with no legislative experience"

she would get a larger percentage of the white women vote than hillary. she would win based on that. it would fuck this country up permantnly

Paul con 5
Not happening

The illegals should be deported, so no popular vote issues.

I think it's a terrible fucking idea. We've all seen with Trump what happens when you put a celebrity with no prior political experience in to the White House and now these idiots want to do it themselves. Besides, working class whites won Trump the election and I don't see them voting for Oprah en masse. It's like they haven't learned anything.

Who the fuck thinks that Opera would sway the Trump voters you retarded fucking idiot moron?

Do you know how to read?

That'll be Warren's staffers

I would love a oprah presidency.
I embrace the chaos candidate, always.

>steals the spot in the white house like its a cat
>cant drive the country because woman

el zilcho taco taco aloha snackbar

>>steals the spot in the white house like its a cat
>>cant drive the country because woman
shit, meant car

the 3 usa flags is just bad design, why didn't they just turn the original flag sideways?

Her personal life is too strange to stand up to much scrutiny, picture related

She is a black female version of trump
>Self made
>Reality TV Star
>Billionare
>Right of center.

She is a pedo and engages in group sex, she also is engaged in child trafficking

Definition: Shillary Suicide
When you end up with a plastic bag over and a bullet in the back in your head

America's first prime truple? I can think of at least one group that would be super triggARED.

>they said this about drumpf
>unironicaly

Being a lefty is suffering now.

No one, not one democratic war vet? Just fucking Oprah and Elizabeth Warren and Mark Zuckerberg and Dwayne Johnson? That's my line up for 2020?