A shocking number of Americans never leave home

Why are you such a recluse, user?
nypost.com/2018/01/11/a-shocking-number-of-americans-never-leave-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robert Putnam study.

niggers on the loose

>11% said they've never left their home state
>12% of the USA is black
Innercity blacks don't even leave their city.

I read an interesting article that people in general are moving around less than 30 years ago which I found interesting.

It might be contributing to the downtown urban revivals as when a city has more long term Bennet actors they invest in their home town as opposed to being a nomad Jew

More local money going or local arts, music and food.

So they don't get shot
Such is life when you have freedom

And why I going to get an RV and fucking go to the grand canyon or something??

I don have the money, the time or the will to do something like that.

Only the boomers had the time and money to waste doing roadtrips.

When you live on a ranch in the mountains there's not much a reason to leave your house all too often.

>(((Schmall)))

most people living in border line poverty take care of their families / rely on their families for support while working a job within their hometown.

No blacks, Jews, interracials, non-Catholics are aloud on my property.

might have something to do with this

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
fucked up, my b.

So, I've married, have two young children, & bought our first home in October of 2015. Ideally what I'd like to do in the next 5-7 years is purchase a house on a chunk of rural land about an hour from here where prices are very reasonable, put two trailers on it for both my mom & her parents, & eventually over 5time put small ranch style homes where those trailers stand for them to move into.
Talking to my wife (her 31, me 34), we both miss living with our parents tremendously, have relied on them for childcare, & financially for different things over the years (my mom paid for our down payment, & her folks bought a fair amount of our furniture), & a setting with as many generations as possible, if not under one roof, than within feet of each other on the same family plot, is most desirable. We'd eventually plan to have a fourth & fifth home for our children, if they so desire.

Point is, is that leaving home is great to establish yourself, but you're missing out on a lot of life to just leave it all behind. Not a day goes by that I don't miss living at home, & will never truly feel 100%at home until we're all together again.

I only leave home to go to college

because in america it is like

>whatever
>get shot

TL; DR.

>not your blog faggot

>why aren't you using money you don't have to go globetrotting, you lazy reclusive millenials?

gee i dunno

Because I got hooked on Amazon, but I just cold turkey. Now I am starting to familiarize myself with my local town.

I have traveled plenty in the world and most of the USA. I live in a VERY comfy home in a VERY comfy area. Every time I do have to travel I resent having to put up with less every where else I go. Why should I travel?

Because there's nothing for me in this world.

I'm here for you, baby

I moved out at 18, but I've been a poorfag who never really cared about money so I've lived in some pretty unusual living situations. My future plans are a dual sport motorcycle so I can travel and hobocamp and a few years later I'm planning to get a sailboat and live off the hook. I am looking at buying a house this year though as a base of operations.

I feel the same way, but once I get my motorcycle then I can travel and explore and hunt for treasure and find the missing crowns of the kangz

Kill ALL niggers

Because there are plebs out there.

I move every 6 months due to work. Feels great man.

I don’t really understand the logic behind going out and buying your own house. Let’s use the example of grandparents buying a home back when the economy was pretty good and had some mobility. If they own that home, it should be kept in the family. A home is the crown jewel of what the smallest member of a community can offer as it holds a family within it. Shouldn’t we keep things in the family and help each other out? I don’t get the “your 18, now fuck of and buy your own house” mindset because your parents will need help living at one point. And then they will die. Then you’ll get old and die and you’ll need help in your old age. I’m talking about large family homes also, like 4 or 5 bedroom houses.

America is the greatest country on earth so why would I want to leave it

That's the idea.

i try not to leave the house much during the winter because i hate getting sick does this count?

cuck

This.

>be me
>think maybe I should get out more
>leave my house to visit a public destination
>niggers
>faggots
>assorted brown people
>an army of homeless wearing fatigues
>go home
>continue to have my groceries delivered

Bowling alley owners hate him.

Thing is the gubbmint don't know when I leave home. I've made a life of falling through the cracks and being invisible. Have never paid my electric bill and not even on gibs. I'm still doomed come the robotistocracy as is everyone.

Protip: never put real personal info on anything and never use ss number for anything. Yes I pay taxes like a good goy, well not me personally, the guy that looks exactly like me.