Favela

Yo guys I have to make a study of Brazilian Favela's you guys know where they shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every home has its toilet. The sewage, however, isn't treated and generally goes directly to public tubulations meant to collect treated residues,

You can even see the white sewage pipes in the background of pic related. Even the poorest people here is pretty hygienic, thanks to amerindian culture. We're not french or indian.

Thanks dude that helps me out a lot! I was really curious.... I'm currently attempting to improve on the typical Favela design for as little money as possible

It will save time if I tell you where they don't shit:

In a civilized country.

Good stuff. Got any decent ideas yet? What plan are you currently working from?

Well I want to especially reduce the mosquito problem so I have thought of green roofs as they reduce the amount of water that is left in streets and mosquito repelling plants could be put on it like lavender. I will be making models and stuff to show it off

The idea is also to not have any government use in the improvements as I believe they wouldn't help them at all.

How much does a nuke cost?

just drop an atomic bomb, problem solved!

You're forgetting that nig nogs can't cultivate any plant, let alone green roofs with lavender. They can't even recognize watermelon if it's still on the ground, before the harvest. Mosquitoes come from the trash they throw in their own backyards, directly on the rain, so the effect of the roofs is minimal.

3 seconds apart... mahhhh nugggga!

I know the trash is the biggest problem, I am also thinking of solutions for that... Keep in mind this is mostly for a portfolio I just want my professors to wank over it cause they are lefty cucks

I mean even if it's just grass growing on the roof it still helps with cooling their houses, cleaning the air and absorbing water, no maintenance required.

OP and the tripfaggot need to go back

Why? If I can get like 90% on my project IDGF

You may have a point, but as a civil engineer I guarantee you that green roofs aren't cost effective at all. Liberals tought that painting the barracos with gay colors would improve the bad mood that drug trafficking and daily shootings cast on the people. Pic related, what do you think?

liveleak.com/browse?q=brazil

>french
We are known for throwing our shit in the street?

You're known for disguising your foul stench with copious amounts of parfum. Here we just take a bath.

Allow me to correct you about Indians, they're proud of their stench because they judge it natural.

By 2030 they'll be superpower and we'll be forced to compy.

>travel to France during summer
>8 out 10 frogs has grease hair and pizza armpits