Current fertility rates

We are fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/germany-increases-reparations-for-holocaust-survivors/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/germany-rejects-polish-call-wwii-reparations-170908162121754.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just cut foreign aid lmao

give gf and I'll breed

yup. no other way to put it. we did it to ourselves by giving all the gibs over the years. no way to stop it now. planet of the apes...

does that count how many people die, cause a lot of people die young in Africa.

Wow you evil bigot scum. Why would you want to solve the problem with such means when we can feel good about ourselves by helping and create an even bigger problem in the future?

Just make another diseas...

lel I wish...

>jews paint fertility as something bad

>tfw the most white states in Brazil are breeding less

Green is best
Everything yellow/red is niggerish, everything blue is autistic

>tfw not surprised

If we just import people from the middle east/africa, our fertility rates will increase!

Problem solved.

thats the point retard

Another slide thread

SAGE

This

Bad day?

Countries that already declining.

Is it adjusted for immigration?

>Bahia
>White

I thought Poland was experiencing a baby boom?

Except those, I'm talking about Southeast.

Yes, that explains Romania for example

Need to add all of europe to that list. Immigrants are not native population. Nor are their descendents.

And the US too

Huh?

?

>not having kids

My mam came from a family of 11, I plan on having at least 5 myself. Euros and Anglos are pathetic.

Hein?

All species reproduce less when resources are low. It's instinctive.
Cut off gibs (that we work and pay for) to non-Whites and watch their numbers fall.

how do foreign aid laws even get passed? at which point a bunch of retards in the senate go on record saying "yeah let's send all this cash to africa and ignore the homeless people we have in our own streets and the kids dying of cancer we have in our own hospitals"?

>All species reproduce less when resources are low. It's instinctive.
Not true, though. Some species reproduce even more hoping their offspring will reach somewhere far away where environmental conditions are less harsh. Fruits trees do this, e.g.

migration is going to be used even more as a weapon.

well the 5+ in central africa is easy explained. circumstances crippel that number 1-2/3 withing the first 5years of life anyway

> poland
> based

Whites have just been brainwashed that "hurr if you're not a billionaire you shouldn't have kids, it's too expensive"

You should consider questioning the things you read here more
Bolan has one of the oldest average female ages in Europe as a lot of young Poles choose to migrate

The polish are white jews
>see WWII reparations demands

fucking this, what a retarded color scheme

>foreign aid laws
It’s mostly the work of non governmental organizations that are backed up by jews

>WWII reparations demands
Thanks Jose, your input on European politics is invaluable, we really need that opinion from stinky nigger slums 5k km away.

Anybody who thinks the reparations are for real and not just a way to tell EU to fuck off with migrant quotas is a fucking retard.

Sure thing mr. whiteniggerstein, POLAND IS BATE amirite?

>same old nigger meme
*José btw, Jose is hispanic

>*BASTE
:^)

The point is:
>Not having a Africa-tier fertility rate
>Not having a birth rate smaller than 2.0 for gods sake
In this case I believe green and dark green are the ideal fertility

Will never happen because we can't let those poor brothers in Christ starve to death.

Poles dont deserve any reparations.

Did you read anything I said? Kike

Well keep in mind that most africans die before they reach the age of 40.

pilule rouge avalée.

Except we have ((((((secularism)))))) and Christians have no say in public policy. Besides, Christianity is probably the weakest non-meme religion in the west now, behind atheism and islam. The Church isn't the one behind foreign aid.

fpbp

And a sensible solution as well.

Without the the EU you are a bigger shithole than your already are.

Poland GDP Per Capita 12,372.42

Are jews an alien species?

But that's already enough my friend, Nigeria which is not even the biggest on that map will grow insanely in the next 15 years

You're forgetting to take infant mortality rates into account, as well as war, pestilence, etc.

Yes.
This is how a non-jewish brain looks like.

>Nor are their descendents
Pack your bags amerimutt you're returning to Europe.

Even with that, the growth is still insane.

>Except we have ((((((secularism)))))) and Christians have no say in public policy.
Except for the fact that they're still the majority in western countries and get to vote, you mean. And that's ignoring the countless Christian organizations that feed niggers, just look at Caritas.
>The Church isn't the one behind foreign aid.
That's just wrong.

If only we could eradicate this jewish meme from our minds and starve these subhumans to death instead of having cucks trying to convert them.

The eskimos up there in north east canda are fucking more than the beta white boys

>Russia growing only 3 mil
I heard Russia is implementing policies to raise the birthrate, though. I don't think their growth will be that low.

the aid organizations are privatized and pay for lobbying.

Just nuke the niggers and Arabs.

Import more niggers you'll be fine.

hope randlet fucks sub sahara after his pakistan bill passes

Gotta keep warm somehow. Might as well do the ol’ uk nuk chuck.

How can we be a shithole when we have Aushwitz dumbo? Think

Oy vey

But it is, we have limited resources.

Yes, Russia started signs of growing again since 2008. Russia for example was initially estimated to be 140 million in 2020, enven trough its 2018, the pop is still growing slighly and almost 145 million

>initiate sex in Britain
>oi! Want meh ta give ya wankah a wee tug, lad?

>Without the the EU you are a bigger shithole than your already are.
Without foreign intervention and aid, you wouldn't exist.

>Except for the fact that they're still the majority in western countries
Pic related. "Christians" that don't even go to Church won't vote according to Christian values. I know you're baiting, but still... Step up your game, bro.

The only way to solve this is to end foreign to aid to places like Africa. That way they will starve to death until their countries get to levels they can actually support. This will never happen as long as Jews and liberals are in charge. It is only going to get worse.

Shit, pic related

I'd be ok with this

I just realized Bosnia is greatly Muslim but has a shitty birth rate

That's good. I like Russia.

Many of your cunt people died there too you faggot.
Atleast germany pay us unlike your shithole country.

"Germany increases reparations for Holocaust survivors"

"Germany rejects Polish call for WWII reparations"

Fucking Lol !

>wankah
This is the only part I couldn’t read.
Also
>initiate sex in Britain
Doesn’t happen m8, look at the map.

>"Christians" that don't even go to Church won't vote according to Christian values.
Where do you get that from your pic? The very fact that the population is majority Christian and the politics are the way they are (pro-shitskin, anti-white) is everything you need to know.

Christian values are the reason we're in this mess.

Probably just watered down, westernized muslims.

>Manchurians

Did they OD on Anime?

>Korea is more Christian than Spain.

Oops!

"Germany rejects Polish call for WWII reparations"

aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/germany-rejects-polish-call-wwii-reparations-170908162121754.html

Guessing the chemtrails being sprayed are over all the low birthrate areas.

Cuckstianity, Islam, and Foreign Aid are to blame, mostly the latter. However if western countries either enter war or collapse Africa will follow in an even bigger tidal wave, with likely tens or even hundreds of millions of deaths from disease and starvation.

That's a nice source you got there bucko

because they aren't at all like north africans and middle easteners. A lot of them are muslim only on paper, like Albania

fertility rate doesn't fucking matter

It's the death rate that you need to figure out.

Sure some nogs birth 8 children, but of those 8 how many survive?

White children have much higher survivability than their darker counterparts.

>The very fact that the population is majority
Again, saying you're christian and actually being Christian are two different things.
>inb4 no true scotsman fallacy
If you don't go to Church, you simply ain't Christian. But even if you want to considered these people Christian, then they're just a modern version of christianity, completely alien to the traditional religion.

Worse, these apes are all going to march north.

it's mostly scams designed to benefit a few people, for example:

>jew anti malaria drug company partners with african ngo who is trying to eradicate malaria
>jew hires lobbyist to get government funding for the african ngo
>government gives the african ngo money to help eradicate malaria
>in exchanging for the lobbying the african ngo then buys the antimalarial drugs from the jew

and it all works because a small group of elite estrogen filled government officials who have never had to work for a dollar in their lives are able to push billions around at gunpoint. the only solution is stop paying taxes and use alternative currencies like gold, silver, and crypto

whites hate themselves so much because of (propaganda) that they arent having children

Most of the voting populace has no clue. Foreign aid is a form of bribery to foreign governments for market access. Charity work especially christian charities is because they are retarded.

MOAR AID TO AFRICA

All those Boomer bucks to feed, breed, vaccinate, nurture blacks while their kids work dead-end jobs. YASS, SLAY

Bill Gates, #greatestgoy

Boomers, #greatestgeneration

>Have 8 children
>3 survive
>Still better than white's numbers
See

>Again, saying you're christian and actually being Christian are two different things.
Not according to the nicene creed.
>If you don't go to Church, you simply ain't Christian.
Source.