Has POL forgot about the poor pygmies?

Pygmies are the last human species on earth. Our last common ancestor with them is speculated to be around 200,000 years ago. Not many people know about the pygmies. It destroys liberals when they hear about the pygmies. The average adult male Pygmy is only about 4,10, and they have an average IQ of around 58-63.

Not even the Bantus Africans look at pygmies as human. Because of this pygmies are regularly genocided and enslaved in Africa. Pygmies were envolved in the Rwandan genocide. Although only 33,000 pygmies lived there about 1/3 were killed. A worse genocide was called the effacer le tableau, where 70,000 pygmies were killed in the Congo. Currently 10,000’s if pygmies are being enslaved in the Congo. This is why we need to call to save the pygmies. Liberals will think the pygmies are just like the tutsi or other Africans. But it puts liberals in a terribly awkward place. If they say pygmies are Africans call them incredibly racist for comparing Africans to pygmies. Then they will have to admit pygmies are subhuman or look retarded by saying they’re not.

There’s only around 600,000 pygmies left in the world today. A vast majority live in the Congo but a few 1,000 do live in Asia and Oceania. We need to campaign to save the pygmies. Pygmies2018

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmy_peoples
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PYvaA0Lz70A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjguWnEpB8
youtube.com/watch?v=icxKhFuh-d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>darwinianism

subhuman*

Every time I mention pygmies and how Bantu enslave and genocide them, and how Bantus are doing the same all over the planet, liberals call me a racist.

So, basically, if you love pygmies or white people, and want to save both from extinction, liberals will call you a racist. I've been told that it doesn't matter if the pygmies are eliminated as a pure group, because pure races are racist.

Everyone needs to understand that liberals want to destroy EVERYONE, not just whites. They literally worship a particular type of nigger specifically, and want everyone else to die.

Most Bantus are Y-haplogroup E. Pic related - Hitler killed tons of blue eyed blonds in Poland, the Baltic countries and Russia. And he got tons of eastern Germans (The blondest, most blue-eyed Germans) killed.

I wonder, what would be Hitler's opinion about those?

Pigmy ethnostate when?

Ironic, considering the low IQs of most Sub-Saharan Apefreakans. Niggers are just as stupid as the pygmies. And just as subhuman.

do dey no da wey

Builds bridge high so it can still be used even when it ages and sags in the future.
>In the future...
Pygmies confirmed more intelligent than Bantus

sorry OP but its every race of man for himself. we are in the middle of the cold war evolved 2.5 nightmare edition. shit is and has been going down my friend. not every one is going to survive the next 2 decades

from bio weapon attacks using known diseases to mask intent to chemical weapons disguised as medicine and vaccines that cause sterility you name it. ethnic cleansing in africa is the least of any ones concerns. weather or not your hamburger is a bioweapon takes priority right now

>There’s only around 600,000 pygmies left in the world today.
Proof that niggers can't do anything right. How many mass slaughters does it take to wipe out a bunch of dumb midgets?

>jews want to destroy EVERYONE
Fixed that for you user, liberals are just dumb retards who like to be trendy and virtue single about the jew shit they have been brainwashed with.

>vaccines that cause sterility

We have these in my local zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjguWnEpB8
Some pyggies in this vid

cringe

>tfw no cute pygmie gf to fuck, them put on my backpack when Im done with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=icxKhFuh-d0
>DRC men eat and rape pygmy
>DRC think eating pygmy can cure back aches
>DRC think sleeping with pygmy women cures them

Kill youself retarded phoneposter.

How do I get a qt 3.14 pygmy gf. I'm being srs.

Says the man living under ZOG. We had 2000 years to expel our parasites and failed. They now own the roost

Not sure if true but some of the tribes here in brazil had canibalist practices too.

If a tribe had won a war, they would find the most ferocious warrior of the tribe that lost and eat him to make "his strenght, part of them".

>Won't someone think of the pygmies?

Continue these threads, bravo

Their spit roasting your women, better get mad!