Reading romance manga

>reading romance manga
>watching romance anime

I hope the grown men on this board seriously don't do this

No problem, I don't.

There are no grown men here, only little girls with the souls of manchildren.

I always hope grown men don't create shit threads on this boards and here we are.

>Seeing other people happy is wrong

That's not what I'm seeing when pathetic bitches are crying over toradora

I like romance manga and even harems because it allows me to live through what I missed out on by proxy.

>*unsheathes katana*

Nigga, slice of life with cute girls is designed for grown men and most of them are lesbian romance shows with few exceptions.

I'm 24 and i've been watching a bunch of high school romance anime lately... that shit is destroying me. I need to stop for my own mental health but I can't.

Just masturbate and get drunk, you'll be fine.

Certain tags always deter me from starting an anime, "Romance" and "Music" are major ones. I can't get myself to start Tsuki ga Kirei and Fukumenkei Noise despite watching most shows this season because of that.

Grown men can do whatever they want and fuck your opinion brah.

that's exactly what i did this weekend but I can't do it every day

>GROWN MEN WATCHING ROMANCE ANIME HAHAHAHA GROW A PAIR DUDE

>this week shingeki no kyojin episode was so good bro!!!

None of it is melodramatic enough for me.

I want CW-tier bullshit.

>Tsuki ga Kirei
That's too bad, it's adorably awkward. It might hit a little too close to home for some, though.

Oh look, we have another anime elitist.
>This anime is dumb because it's popular. Only true patricians like myself can appreciate deep and thoughtful genres like cute girls doing cute things.
Attack on Titan is a decent if not good anime and it being popular neither affirms nor debunks this. Deal with it.

Dude, don't forget Boruto, it's great bro!

But romance is suffering.

>i watch magical fighting cartoon teenagers
>"hur dur STOP BEING ELITIST ITS POPULAR BECAUSE ITS GOOD"

Grown men watch Hinako.

Out of curiosity what are your top 3 this season?

You need to be 18 or older to be here.

Whoa easy there buddy. No need to get violent

>ITS POPULAR BECAUSE ITS GOOD
That's the exact opposite of what I said though.

I'm gonna get called a normalfag for this but in no particular order
>SnK S2
>Warau Salesman New
>Sakura Quest
Though I usually have a tendency to not only start watching some fun anime halfway through the season. Last season I didn't pick up on Demi-chan until episode 8 for example.

Give it another 2 years and it'll be a cakewalk

I might start it if I get bored enough, I'm currently watching 20 something shows, what's one more? It can't be as bad as Sakurada Reset.

tsuki ga kirei
sakurada reset
sakura quest/saekano

I get how someone would pick the first 2, but what the hell is Sakura Quest doing anywhere near the top? I bet you're a studiofag and/or a shirobakofag.

To be entirely fair, a few weeks from now it could easily be dethroned. I'm going to start watching Re:Creator and Eromanga sensei because it looks like a lot of Sup Forums is enjoying it so maybe there's more to it.

>Attack on Titan is a decent if not good anime
You have to be 18+ to post here.
No, I'm serious.

The shounen are good this season; well-animated with decent source material. I think acting as an elitisist when someone likes BnH or SnK shows you can't objectively rate content in the medium. And since I'm asking:
>Re:Creators
>Virigin Soul
>Rokudenashi

> >sakurada reset

Old man here, what i expect the most every week is tsuki ga kirei

How old are you, 23 at best? At some point you get too old to care about what you 'should' like.

To be honest I don't care what people do or don't like, watch what you want. Just don't be under the assumption it isn't trash when it is. I watch every battle harem that is released. Do I think it's good? No. Do I enjoy it? Hell yes.

>Frame Arms Girl
>Granblue Fanasy
>THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Theater

Are the only shows I'm watching this season.

>I'm going to start watching Re:Creator
Do watch it. It's still early but it's a strong AOTS contender along with Furry Kara if you're not watching that too.

0/10 shitposting OP.

Well you're going to hate me user because my favorite genres are romance/drama and I read lots of josei manga

GAAAAY

What's the problem?

I know. Almost as pathetic as going to the cinema alone.

>posts a reaction face from a romance anime

We just wanna be loved, user.

I can never find satisfying romance in josei. Adults are just too jaded and aren't capable of the purity of first love.