Me Too

This is the woman who started the "me too" movement.

Say something nice, she has done more to expose the Jewish perverts than any white supremacist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVS4UySbeE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread SAGE

what did she really do besides start the hashtag? all she appears to do currently is run workshops.

BUT HE HAS A POINT THO. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO STOP YOUR WOMEN FROM GETTING RAPED BY THE JEWS?

You're just waiting for the Kikes to save you too.

Start funding for legal battles against the jews.

Obviously this seems like a dumb idea, because all lawyers are jews because white people are to dumb to understand the laws.

Or math, that's what asians are for.

Or do heavy labour, that's the blacks.

But they invented online anime boards, no wait that was the japanese...

She sure sniffed out those jews...

She's a professional dissenter, her entire salary is Sorosbux. #MeToo was started to take attention away from Hollywood Jews by letting women make the scandal about themselves instead. It worked flawlessly, he's not in jail and people don't even talk about him much anymore. In a legitimate world the brothers or fathers of his victims would lynch him.

Is this one of those star wars diversity aliens or something?

#METOO reads as 'pound me too' to anyone older than about 25 or so.

Maybe that's what she really meant.

Dont lie to me user. That is a ghul.

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO STOP YOUR WOMEN FROM GETTING RAPED BY THE JEWS?

What are you retarded? Those poor white women are whores.

how the fuck is her nose wider than her mouth?

I’m convinced she’s a front for some company which started the hashtag.

#hollywoodrapists would’ve been a better one

Right. You wonder why you're losing the fight. You only appeal to battles you've already won.

>hey guys, remember Hitler?
>what about the confederates they were amazing!

Now it's down to which one of the white supremacists can beat another in a youtube debate (conversation), while niggers are fighting the jews.

>weaponized blacks are used to attack socially now and destroy socio-cultural enviroments
The future is weird

So the Jews being exposed was part of the Jews plan?

>in a legitimate world people would be just like angry muslims

Sure thing. Maybe go live in Saudi Arabia if you want that sort of legitimate world.

The niggers are doing the nazi jobs, and the nazi are doing the SJW jobs, and the SJW are doing the niggers jobs?

SISTA'

how does that even pass as human ...

we're reaching percentages that shouldn't even be possible!

The Jews aren't exposed by #MeToo, they're protected. Actual journalists were getting involved and criminal investigations were being demanded in Hollywood. Now it all petered out in some cathartic hashtag so people aren't screaming for the actual bosses heads anymore.

kek

that is one ugly niggra

I bet she breathes good

Bitch looks like a female version of KRS-One.

Like, identical.

I bet she is sexually harassed daily.

this

Who sees this thing crosses the street and thinks raping it is worth rotting in a cell?

Only applicable responses to this thread.

>be me
>first day freshman in highschool
>sit down at a table with other students
>girl next to me starts rubbing my thigh then dick with her hand under the table
>look at her confused and smack her hand away

#metoo

True. Weinstein simply gets assaulted in a restaurant, when he should hauled into the street and dragged behind a car to the next county.

Gotta love that the one to start it is the one you wouldn't touch with a bargepole

For a mediocre actress to get a Hollywood acting job she better be ready to have sex with someone in charge- if not, just pack her bag and go home to Kansas or somewhere.

If you're worried about your women getting raped, it's only because you fear that you're too weak to stop it from happening. I don't have that fear because I'm not a little bitch. My people are strong. I am strong. You're a pathetic child. Sage goes in all fields.

Look at that nose!

thinking that that woman was raped makes me lose faith in humanity. where did it all go wrong lads? when did people just stop having standards?

It's true, in Saudi Arabia he would be killed. When will Christians learn that the only way to deal with jews is by Sharia Law?

you should convert, my brother.

We have a lot in common.

>not worried about being raped
>protects women from being raped

This is the true power of PRAYER

If you don't respond to this post satan will take another soul.

She has exquisite skin. So clean and clear. And a beautiful nose.

Stop saying things that you don't know what they mean

She can probably eat in the shower.

I remember seeing some mathfag calculate the percentage of nose/lips to face and it was like 50%

Video footage of her her assault

youtube.com/watch?v=VVS4UySbeE0

if she wasn't black and looked different I would like to take advantage of her and beat up her strawberry smoothie with my dirty hog

Harvey Weinstein in black face

>I like stone Cold Steve Austin
have multiple pics saved. an unknown amount

I see the Jews are rolling out their chimeras now

I must squeeze

I love you Sup Forums

I watch YouTube videos of zits getting popped. So comfy.

she's just another whiny nigger that wants more gibs

ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO!

Gibme ma money wite man or I will akuze u of RAPE!!1!1!1!!1!!!!

Dumbshit doesn't even realize why that ugly ape was put out on the soapbox in the first place. Bait.