fpbp

TOMBOYS MAKE MY DICK EXPANDDDD :DDDD

>he's not a tomboy

D-DELETE THIS

What about getting bullied yourself?

Delete this.

Bait.

yeah it was bait, was too lazy to look for that one copypasta desu

awkward romance subplots and tender loving.

You read my mind.

Low drag high velocity impregnation.

beating like an African child

Why would you bully the tomboy? Are you a sadist?

Yay, a general! I love generals!

SPATS
P
A
T
S

>Tachi

Yes. You're damn right I'd bully the tomboy, especially knowing she'd have fun with it.

cuddlefug

Cute!

tomboys are for:
fun
protecting
and fucking

Girly damsels are better to protect. They'll always cheer for you.

What about tomboys who are forcibly made into girly damsels? Bonus points if they're made to wear high heels and/or tied up so they can't fight properly.

tomboys can protect themselves and dont need to be saved

Chiquita is great, but Schokolade is best girl.

Tomboys shouldn't be forced to be that way. If a girl is a girly damsel, then they need protecting; but if they are a tomboy, then they should be protecting themselves.Some boys are naturally attracted to a girl who wears pink dresses and high heels and other boys like girls with a bluer shade.

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for.

cunny massage

Schokolade is cute with her messy sex hair but Chiquita's smile and body are just too much for me

I like both, though. Especially when it's the same girl doing it. Making tomboys feel flustered and cute by putting them in girly attire is adorable, especially when they're tied up and can't escape.

Tomboys can beautiful both in their spats and t-shirts and in skirts, dresses and stockings.

Getting mind broken and turned feminine by the invincible power of D.

anal sex

I don't think a tomboy who cannot defend herself is a tomboy or that a girly girl that can, or will even try to put up a fight is a girly girl. Girly girls wait for their heroes while tomboys be their own heroes.

For finding them on the bed.

Netorare

what is this tumblr gif

>/tom/

I didn't find that on tumblr tho, it didn't have a tumblr filename either.

But monkeybutt is always appreciated.

Impregnating and making more tomboys.

they usually add dumb filters

Armpit licking.

Hairy or shaven?

Both are lovely.

>Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Stop making the tomboys crossdress

>Hairy or shaven?
Smelly.

MAKE THE TOMBOYS CROSSDRESS! LOCK THEIR HIGH HEELS ON AND TAPE THEIR HANDS UP SO THEY CAN'T TAKE THEIR TIGHTS OFF! LACE THEM INTO CORSETS AND GAG THEM SO THEY DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN YOU TELL THEM HOW CUTE THEY ARE!

Yes, perfect.

Just as a heads up for anyone interested, I downloaded Pastebin user's Collection from a few threads back and made a torrent on sukebei with just that name.

I want a beautiful tomboy in a cute dress to try to pin me down and try to remove my tuxedo.
Had an actual tomboy in wrestling in HS, but her varsity steroid niichan was always nearby.

Tittyfucking and making them feel like sexy women.

Humiliation.

>Miyabi

too soon

Here's another,

All tomboys are perfect
Athletic tomboys, mechanic tomboys, country girl tomboys, city tomboys, military tomboys, fighting tomboys, punk tomboys, stoic tomboys, angry tomboys, mellow tomboys, dumb tomboys, nerdy tomboys, aggressive tomboys, meek tomboys, dominant tomboys, submissive tomboys, short haired tomboys, long haired tomboys, flat tomboys, busty tomboys, strong tomboys, weak tomboys, tan tomboys, pale tomboys, sweaty tomboys, clean tomboys, tomboys who raise their children, tomboys who earn a living for their family, tomboys who wear shorts, tomboys who wear dresses, tall tomboys, short tomboys, young tomboys, old tomboys, tomboys who like being one of the guys, tomboys who want to be treated like a girl, tomboys who enjoy the nightlife, tomboys who would rather spend the night in, slutty tomboys, pure tomboys
All tomboys are perfect and deserve to be loved.

What kind?

For using up and tossing away.

DELETE THIS

does anyone have the tomboy sandpanda pastebin

Delete this.

That's a rare Revy

Does Satsuki count as tomboy? Tom-Hitler maybe? I do not know

I told you fuckers they would be copying this shit
can't wait for an entire catalog of generals

pastebin.com/tr6zbvNv

Got you covered senpai.

You could just ask for there to be an '/ag/ - Anime & Manga general' board

Have an edgy Revy too

You could just ask if you could kill yourself too. I give you permission.

>tfw you'll never get to stay on her airplane

She's a big girl

That would never work for these /e/ threads. If they weren't on Sup Forums, they'd be dead. Look what happened to the sadpanda threads. Now that they're on /h/, they're completely dead. I'd rather just be banished to /e/.

Post more Schokolade bullying. Preferably with Koko.

What would be the list or guides of body types for tomboys?

It's either flat and athletic or busty(to the general embarassment and attempted concealment of the tomboy) and athletic.

Longhaired tomboys are only acceptable when they are delinquents.

>Longhaired tomboys are only acceptable when they are delinquents.

long hair tomboy's can be anything they want

>/tom/
do you enjoy taunting the mods

Bullying by cuteness

>no more Jormungand

I don't follow.

I'm so close to dropping Murenase Shitton after they killed off hyena and made her a dyke again instead of leaving her as an uncomfortable tomboy.

spoonfeed me that sauce you literal double nigger

Boku no Tomo.

Fuck you.

>no tomboy to give you a massage when you come home from a shitty day at work
Why live men?

So /generals/ are acceptable now?

Thanks, neo-Sup Forums.

The best kind of tomboy is a shameless sex fiend who loves to unwind after a workout using a big, fat dick. Preferably multiple!

>Preferably multiple!
>liking gangbangs
>ever
Only one man/multiple women is acceptable polygamy.

You asshole.

50% princess
50% hall monitor
0% tomboy

I want to break the hall monitor.

>he's not a tomgirl

Reverse-traps are the most patrician of taste, however. Nobody talks about this.

how the fuck is a trap a reverse-trap
what?

Double reverse traps. They appear to be girls, but underneath they actually are.