Demoralization

How do you deal with it? I literally can't even reading about all this shit, every single western country is pretty much fucked.

>Australia : Getting Chink'd and mudslimed
>Canada : Trudeau'd
>USA : Downhill since the 60s
>Europe : Kalergi plan Islamic hellhole

How do I make it through? I can barely enjoy entertainment anymore because there is some kind of (((message))) hidden in everything?

The only thing at this point I'm looking forward to is the destruction from the west so that we can rebuild or some major kind of shit happening where 90% of the people in government and corporations get killed overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M
youtube.com/watch?v=u5zQYkn7h7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bump

get stoned bro

Same bruh. Fukking same.

You don't "make it through" you simply ride the kali yuga wave.

Anyone claiming that can stop it or has made progress merely fools themselves and will lose everything

Literally the only way I can be happy again is by taking breaks from Sup Forums and the real world.

fuck this gay earth

Read Evola and Nietszche, embrace the black pill and accelerate the decline. Take empowerment from the destruction and prepare to be the Man Amongst the Ruins.

Get angry and edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=nHav2bhd-4M

You fought the consequences and not the causes and now you lost pandering power.

This is no different than falling asleep hoping the pain will subside.
No, you will merely oversleep and your muscles/spirit will atrophy. Losing progress for a little bit of respite basically.

Change is pain. Evolve. Eat the pain.

I try not to deal with it. I indulge myself in drugs not to think about anything. Yes - i'm part of the problem. But that's easier than helplessly see your world turn to shit.

"Accelerating" the decline now will make you accelerate the deceleration of ascendance then.

The first will be the last and the last will be first.

The idea is to not resist. Let the flow of the current take you, only when there's safe waters throw an anchor or risk losing it.

The problem is not people, it's why they do something, not what.

Hate yourself for numbing the pain, not that you are weak.
Strength comes and goes. Nobody is born strong. They become it or lose it.

Kawabunga brah

The safe waters ended in 1939, we live in a husk a facsimile of reality. I will destroy what little I can of it to live in the true reality, the one hiding beneath the quagmire. I may never achieve true ascendence in this way but my family may do

this place has been subjected to a long running demoralisation campaign. don't buy into it, they want you to be fearful and isolated

Op, if you feel like there is no good entertainment out there, start watching old movies, there are prob tons of old movies you have never seen

pic related

It’s their last tactic when they know they can’t sway you. Rejoice, we have come far enough to make them resort to demoralization. Visit other conservative places besides Sup Forums. Good things are happening.

> I will destroy what little I can of it to live in the true reality, the one hiding beneath the quagmire. I may never achieve true ascendence in this way but my family may do
And thus you become part of the cycles, abandoning your position of he/she who endures them to one who stirs them. You are dooming your children to salvation. You are molding their bones into the fabric thinking that you're sparing them. Someday you will be back as your children in the same position neither they nor you shall find peace and just like their father doomed them so they shall doom you.

they will drop the ball at some point. They always do

Yes. Just today we had the twitter vids where they admit they've gone literally full 1984 in enforcing newspeak. And yet you have to scroll 3/4 of the way down to find the thread about it

#
This.
I was watching Brit TV last night. Something about how (((racist)))incidents have supposedly gone up by 800% since Brexit. Some disabled manlet, idiot, decided to text message a couple of racist insults about “black seed” to a coal burner he happened to come across on kikebook. Now clearly it was a stupid and twatty thing to do and also a pointless counterproductive thing to do. But even the manlet pointed out that this coal burned put her phone number on Facebook so anyone could contact her, so clearly she is a complete idiot too. However, the fucking response by the (((law))) is what really got to me.
>originally got 9 months
NINE FUCKING MONTHS, they suspended it due to his disability but still, fuck, Muslim rapist get less punishment. I’d have agreed with a £500 fine or something like that but seriously. Then one of the arresting cops came on and stated how disappointed he was at the inadequate sentence.
JUST.
It’s not just costing millions to prosecute such triviality, but a fine would actually teach people to behave and benefit the economy.
It’s all being done to demoralize the public. No doubt about it.

Just gotta sit back and enjoy the show, not much else you can do.

Personally I hate the direction the west is heading in.

But at the same time I don't give a fuck about pretty much anything, so I'm just gonna sit back and watch it all burn.

You have to stop trying to take on the world's problems and focus on your own. Live as a good person, raise a family, be prepared for hardship, that's all you can do. Obsession over the problems of the West doesn't solve anything. Focus on yourself, friends, and family. Then local community. Anything outside of your immediate area literally does not exist for your daily life. Knowing what some muslims did in another country doesn't help you to operate your life.

World wide connection through TV, the Internet, even the news paper and oldschool telephone, is poison to your daily life. You have a thousand battles to fight all around your personal life, focus on them and you'll be prepared for anything.

Or you can just kill yourself. Biological life is cruel, and shit is only going to get more fucked up with increased tech. There is no stopping it but you can at least choose to not participate.

Give Kai Murros a listen, he will fill you with hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5zQYkn7h7Q

>Kill yourself
see this