Dirty sluts are a best girls.

I'm sure the second season is right around the corner

Right.

She has a flat chest and is a skinny skeleton too
How would anyone ever want that?

Right is the only true answer.

>wanting a demon slut

Left, absolutely.

Her killing Panties was the highlight of the series.

user, she is cute and has big boobs

Middle

Panty's not a fatass, and I like reasonably sized nips

It called Brief and Chuck with Garterbelt, right?

Yes and it has nothing of what made PSG good

Panty and/or Kneesocks. I had to expand the scope of the question because OP intentionally phrased it to intentially create turmoil and mean spirited controversy. This offense is bannable on superior chans such as 7chan FYI.

I would look forward to another season a year later to watch after the blurays are released as that is how I watch all of my anime shows.

But PSG wasn't good to begin with

while we are on the topic of nips, how was it allowed to show the demons nipples but not those of the angels

Left.

left (right(left))

Left.

I want her to sit on my face.

Good god user! They are angels!Pure lovely angels!

No Brief slowly collecting pieces to build Panty and getting all wierd when he has her boobs?
No Stocking eating sweets and being lazy, while waiting for Brief?
No Scanty & Kneesocks being dragged right in the middle of whatever's happening?
No Panty being all slutty in final ep?

Stocking is, Panty is a slut

It'll be directed by Yoh and it will suck
All while Imaishi's new mech show will be amazing

They could easily pull in the now-disgraced demon sisters and have season 2 be about devils trying to get back into hell instead of angels trying to get back to heaven.

Yeah, I'm sure all the fans of Panty and Stocking (the characters) would totally like that

I want to have sex with all of the children.

Me too.

Panty is.

The right cause she always cool!

Stocking's also a slut, just not nearly as much as her sister. She's also a masochistic bondage freak, so she probably gets tore up twice as hard as Panty when she gets her fuck on.
Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

Stockings however is capable of romantic love, and besides being into bondage and masochism isn't the same as getting seriously hurt. I bet Stockings would do for a fine Little or Sub.

>Actually wanting a second season from Trigger
We would all be in for a big disappointment.
They have willingly fucked over their own show, LWA. What makes you think they would do any better of someone with someone else' property.

>Stockings
Stop, it's Stocking.

Because it was directed by Imaishi
Why would Imaishi know how to make Panty and Stocking?

>Panty&Stockings

Stocking is the definition of overrated.

You are the definition of gay

while I wholeheartedly agree, we're discussing the girls here, and it should be self-evident that Stocking is the best girl of the two.

Scanty desu

You are the definition of correct

>fucked over LWA
How's that now? I'm not currently up to date.

>Stocking is capable of romantic love
That is true, but it does also bring up the unfortunate fact that she has fucked a literal pile of shit. Panty may be a turboslut but at least she's only ever had poop on her, not in her.

That is if we're assuming that angels can be soiled by interaction with men. Because if that's the case, Panty harbors at least 30 different venereal diseases.

Even Panty knows Stocking is best

Have you not seen the LWA TV series? They completely ruined 2 out of the first 10 episodes by shoehorning in 2 shitty "love interests" and shoehorning in romance that only degrades the show.
Just imagine what they would do to PSG.

I am having an hard time imagining how PSG could be ruined. It's already bottom of the barrel enjoyment, it's not like a shakespearian play or fine literature.

Very good in their bras.

Time slips by me in interesting ways. I was looking forward to it and now we're on like episode 15 and I've only watched the first two. Having just started Disgaea a month or two ago isn't helping matters, it seems like any free time I can get my hands on now is spent rotting in the item world, but I have a really bitching can of barbecue sauce to show for it. So this love interest thing, can't say for absolutely certain but it doesn't sound like a big deal at all. You made it sound like they ruined the whole show but in reality they just added a few things certain to piss off autistic waifufags. Does it really "degrade" the overall quality of the entire anime as a direct result of it's inclusion or were you just mistakenly expecting there not to be any romance in the show?

So does her with brief.

>Does it really "degrade" the overall quality of the entire anime as a direct result of it's inclusion or were you just mistakenly expecting there not to be any romance in the show?
Why should have I or anyone else expect romance in LWA when there was absolutely none in either of the OVAs?
And yes, the two 30 year old looking love interests completely ruin the episodes they are shoehorned in to. And it does kind of degrade every new episode that comes out since I don't know if they are going to show up in the next one or not.

t. Kneesocksfag

Ignore him, he's a /u/ fag
The new guys are actually really likable

If I fucked Stocking it would make Panty want me. So left and then eventually both

Panty is the patrician choice.

Right is hotter but way too slutty. As a character, right. As a waifu, left.

How is right hotter?
Just because she is a blonde bimbo?
Stocking is the very definition of thick with a waist almost as tiny as Panty's

Stocking is cool

Yes and a perfect waifu.

Both have particular tastes, but there's a slight chance Panty might fuck user unless he's bottom of the barrel. It's a win either way.
>Stockings however is capable of romantic love
So is Panty, do you watch the series?

I don't even like blondes in general. I just don't dig Stocking as a character, there are a whole lot of personal red flags in her clothing, hairstyle and personality. Panty just happens to be a huge whore I also prefer slim over thick so there's that too.

I think panty is a top tier waifu too but I never bring it up because I don't want to be bullied

Panty, the canon anal slut.

This series should be made into a live action show in Canada.

did you?
She only fucked Brief after she saw how handsome he can be and right after that she went back to giving no fucks

Why not both?

>Stocking only felt romantic love for a dude because he was ugly
>Panty only did because he was hot
How is that any different?

this is the first correct answer

because nobody on Sup Forums is hot

Oh, I thought you were responding to the second half of the post, not the first.

Carry on.

Wait, no, you're still wrong, but that's a good point.

Girls have called me cute before. And not just the ones I'm related to.

Right.

Even though these are just cartoon characters, I knew of teenage and early 20 down syndrome girls who raped early teen boys frequently at different groups and national meetups.

It's gonna be easier for Sup Forums to self insert in a literal piece of shit than a hot guy

I mean how is this even a question? Stocking basically turns into a slave for the person she loves, doing everything for them and even writes a song

youtube.com/watch?v=e5IVCZGfVns

>hating dirty sluts
you people are the reason why show tanked in Japan.

Was this Imaishi's magnum opus?

Dwn

We need moar stocking chan

I'd say we have enough

What about some panty.

left (right)
i like stocking, but i feel that panty had more personality.

red

Red dress.

A perfect night.

UNDERRATED

imgur.com/a/rFpaa
what did Sup Forums think of the official season 2

I was going to choose left, but you know what? Fuck that. Right. I choose right. I'd hit right like the fist of an angry God just to spite all of you fedora tipping NEETs who can't learn to appreciate the virtues of top-shelf whore since they've never slept with anyone.

It's to late you can't change the fate that has destroyed the future.