Meanwhile on future Sup Forums

This is Haram!

We have to go to our brotherhood meeting to praise the WE.

TRONALD TRUMP has just been elected 1st robo-emperor of the Sol empire!
BUILD THE DYSON WALL

This will happen, trust me

mup do didda bix nood muh fukka shoo biz nigga

Oh boy I sure hate off-worlders. Space niggers.

>BREAKING:
>This just in! Trump wins 25th term of presidency
>United, the world just gets greater and greater
>United States surges above all other nations in term of quality of life and safeness
>the wall took the lives of only 200 illegals by third quarter, that's down from 240 last year
>the last holdouts of terrorism bombed every day
>will be completely annihilated by end of year

>tfw you will never

That pic related is the single greatest headfuck of all time.

Me too my Muslim friend.

Allah save our head of state, King Achmed IV!

Friendly reminder this is entirely possible.

I love it when artists can use perspective to totally fuck with peoples brains

I'm so fucking sick of these reptilians strutting around like they own the planet. Like it's not bad enough the ((media)) is pushing the SCALED meme. BUILD THE DYSON WALL!!

welcome to the austrian alpenfestung empire. you are very welcome to spend your precious shekels for tourism activity in our mountains and cities all year long. otherwise, fuck off we're full

Good thing we introduced culling for migrants.

Roberts still on the beat! What a world.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

I stopped jerking off for two weeks and now I can do 10 whole pushups! I'm making my 30% white ancestors proud!

You got that pic from the Sweden thread earlier didn't you?

مرحبا من أوروبا، أصدقائي

I will still have an ethnostate.

man, aren't you guys glad you listened to me? Gassing the kikes and technocracy now really worked out for us in the long run, huh? Sup Forums is always right

***This message has been deleted by the United Nations Commission on Factual Thinking.***

Daily reminder that Islam has always been the traditional religion of white people and white worlds.

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be kept in Zoos and preserved for the future entertainment of our people..
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Europe. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

what the fuck is a white person?

>still on earth after all the kikes and shitskins are taken care of.
uh huh

gee i wonder

>ginger
>white

I'll give you a (You) for effort.

Sure is nice living in our new ANGLO-state, thank goodness we wiped out the Aryans.

This thread is now moderated by the Empire's Bureau of Memetics.
Terran niggers get the fuck out.

???????????