Get a job with blacks and hispanics

>get a job with blacks and hispanics
>start becoming less racist

They aren't that bad really. Just loud

now interact with a group of them outside of the place they're employed to pay their bills.

now go hang out with the ones that aren't employed

I'm a white texan and I love hispanics. They are conservative, mostly white, and they are hard workers.

>They aren't that bad really.
Wrong

opposite for me

>working job at Burger King years ago
>basically 100% white town
>suddenly one day we hire this random nigger, never seen him in my life
>he's the worst laziest piece of shit employee I ever worked with
>also had a worthless nigger friend who would come in and just be an annoying fucking nigger in our presence
>ended up quitting or getting fired after like two weeks

also this was before I was even a Le Redpilled Sup Forumstard fascist nazi drumpf supporter

>get a job with blacks and hispanics

See now why everyone told you it was important to finish high school and learn a trade?

Christ, man. Get your shit in one sock already.

it's almost as people from different ethnic groups carry individual personality traits and character traits.

Work with a lot of Hispanics. They're always stopping and talking to each other and always have to be asked to go back to work when break is over. They also fuck up a lot because many of them do not understand basic English.
The few blacks that get hired rarely last a month.

I dropped out freshman year now i work in a kitchen at age 24

at least you have no student loan debt and are employed, unlike me

Animals acting civil for a paycheck.

>hispanics
>mostly white

I'm not even gonna bother posting the amerimutt meme at this

Oy vey, don't hurt nu pols narrative

The employed ones are not accepted by their people. Unless they are gibs machines

>>get a job with blacks and hispanics
>implying the ones with jobs are a problem

meanwhile the other 80% of them are stealing your shit while you 9-5 it

It's the whole anti civ nat mindset. Since it is sadly the most likely right wing outcome to succeed (((they))) have to do everything they can to make it seem bad.

Thank you

Also, kys

Worked landscaping with nigger and spics. This is part why I am so racist.

this was proved to be fake

>Hispanics
>mostly hard workers, will break out into Spanish at any given time, enjoy listening to music and always bring food from home to share, hate PC culture and enjoy making racist and sexist jokes

>negroes
>lazy, always looking for an excuse to go to the back or leave the store and slack off, hypersensitive to any little off color comment from customers, management or employees, constantly thinking about the fact that they’re black but do funny voices and are master “roasters” (making fun of people)

they're cool, but they form corrupt tribal societies left on their own. corruption and ultraviolence are in their tribal DNA.

and you will get brazil in 150 years if you just let htem all in and make it socially acceptable to intermix with them.

Really because I've had the opposite happen. Did you also catch the Mexicans fingering each other

"Damage control" is now proof of a fake.

The minimum salary here is 290USD, If you gave me 500USD, I would be VERY happy.
A minimum wage in the US worths alot here.

Please, people in the US should contract more people from South America, dollars worth alot here.

From your post im gathering this is your first extended contact with blacks and hispanics. Give it a while. You will definitely get your fill of neck jerking and fights about the dumbest shit. Hispanics are alot better I just hate when they get in groups and play their music really loud but they are civil atleast.

fack yuu

I don't know about "proven" but starbucks certainly cried fake because there was no one by that name employed by them. I would never use a made up name or nickname online because my real name is actually user, but I used to buy shitty weed from a guy who said his name was "capital E".

Hanging out with people really is the way forward to dissolve the cultural tension ramping up today. People stop before statistics and become human. The most based guys at my last job were all Somali.

Thissss

lol kill yourself faggot, if you actually lived in Texas or worse, California, you'd know they aren't fucking conservative

What is it about the FBI crime stats you are having trouble understanding? What is it about relative govt. welfare usage rates don't you understand? What is it about their consistently lower IQ scores have you overlooked?

Just loud, huh? Fuck you you imbecile.

dolla dolla bills y'aaall

Fuck you faggot

Okay, now get a job as a police officer and interact with the worst of them.

Really. Having to deal with these people is a big reason why I am racist. Impolite and disgusting animals. The Asians I work with are alright though. Hate the nignogs even more than me.

I don't say this often but fpbp.

I made the mistake of hanging out with my buddy from work (black Mexican). Hes a good guy to work with but the second we got off he had me drive him home and he picked up weed from some guy on the way home without letting me know that that was we were stopping. Talked about drugs and degenerate shit the whole way to his place, acting loud and obnoxious, played some terrible gang banger rap music, etc.

Ended up just dropping him off and driving home. We're still friends at work but that's it.

>Be quiet introverted white kid
>Have third world Puerto Rican Mestizo as my first boss.
>He would fuck with me, yell at me if I fucked up, made fun of me for not having a girlfriend and called me a meathead once.
>Realize all spicks are scum and that the recent hurricane Puerto Rican was hilarious.
How can anyone like a beaner? Seriously they're vastly worse than some niggers in many ways.

fpbp

The least classy people ever

I work with some black people, they are all nice and respectful, but they are very loud for some reason. They seem to lack self awareness.

I'm surprised you found black people at a job.

This is now a "stories about working with minorities" thread.

>get first job in a real corporate office
>customer service boss is a 300lb sheboon who was a diversity hire 4 years ago when the company was still just a startup
>literally hums negro spirituals at her cube when the office is completely silent except for her
>literally on phone speaking ebonics as she comes in EVERY MORNING and gets on as she leaves EVERY DAY
>texts during meetings WHILE YOU TALK TO HER
>has unironically cussed out her child's schoolworkers on the phone, at her desk, not during a lunch
>only one in the company who insists on paid smoke breaks
>says pacifically, axe, etc
>somehow management likes her more than the actual hard workers

The Hispanics and Asians have been fine at my office, but holy crap, this negress.

Hate is a weak mans game

Depends on where you are. I grew up in DC and the blacks there were absolutely unbearable. I moved out and where I'm at now the blacks are much better.

>Nu/pol/ pretends like they're not nu/pol/

Sup Forums has always been 1488 you reddit mutts don't know what the fuck you're on about. You're either election fags, tumblr fuckers or genuine shills. Whatever the case GTFO and KYS

>hispanics - talkative but they work - high work ethic
>blax - almost all loathe working, are excessively talkative beyond all imagination, hostile to any orders of discipline. They are unpredictable.. even the 'calm' ones can unpredictably go postal
>whites - all over the map. the Amerimutt culture fucked up a lot of them, but most can be 'negotiated' into behaving and being productive

If they have gainful employment they’re not part of the problem.

That's my experience when I worked in corrections.. I think people on the outside act bettter

>get a job with black

>laziest punk ass p.o.s. ever encountered

>thinks it's cool to be a lazy punk

>have to put my foot up his ass everyday

>only in assistant supervisor position, so can't fire him

>dislike blacks more than ever

**that aren't criminal, I mean

I'm guessing you have no idea what hispanics are.

City blacks, like all city people, are miserable self-important degenerates.

Rural blacks can be based.

I'm nu/pol/, and I come here just to see niggers like yourself go full retard. It soothes my painful erections.

>Started working with Albanians recentley.

The Serbians were right. Why did we stop them, we should've let them roll through Kosovo and straight into Albania.

Keyword here, *job*

t. shekelstein goldberg

I will take stories that never happened for 200 please.

Hey I have 10k. I'm going to get a passport and move to br or maybe argentina among fellow whites.

Where do you recommend a gringo go with 10k to secure say 6 months of housing and internet without fear of being killed or something.?

I'm a big guy, scarred up a bit, not particularly friendly looking.

And this is the truth of the matter. Anyone who has ever worked with more than 1 black knows exactly why everyone hates them. Niggers don't belong in modern society. They belong in Africa if they have to exist anywhere.

They're dumber, and it's a problem that should not be ignored.

>Sup Forums has always been 1488
Bullshit you fucking assholes are a fringe, a dingleberry on the libertarian ass that is Sup Forums, grow up you would probably be killed in a nazi eugenics program if the fourth reich ever came to pass. You're an embarrassment to those of us having a real conversation.

Belize, don't be a fucking idiot.

What?

The fuck?

>get info that black guy will join office soon
>think it will be fine probably
>he's permanently drunk and does no work
oh well

Ask them their political views and up your redpill prescription, faggot.

Total opposite of what happened to me.

>Typical naive white kind that thought if everybody just holds hand everything would be great.
>Say shit like "proudly South African".
>Go to uni the year the uni protests started.
>Start realizing something is wrong.
>Become politically active.
>Start working with blacks at a restaurant part time.
>See that they are literally retarded.
>Forward 2 years later.
>4th Reich will be in South Africa.

Yes you have to actually live around them in the wild to understand.

This is the classic young suburban white person’s folly. POCs aren’t bad as long as you have a place to escape to. For post-early 20somethings, being surrounded in an urban POC zoo 24/7 is utterly exhausting for whites, except for the most sociopathic/medicated types.

>get a job as a sewer worker
>start tolerating turds brushing past my leg

They aren't that bad really. Just smelly

I belize you user. I was originally going to go to ecuador because I knew a lady there I worked online with, we were going to start a translation/writing business. Some sort of riot or revolution shit happened and I think they burned her house down...never heard from her again....

I will look into Belize.

Wrong. I am teaching a practical course in a german university.

I swear in the last four years nigs and "mixed" only ever were in the lower half of grades. I have yet seen a nig or "mixed" group of students that are in the top half of grades. Seriously.

There is groups with two whites and one mixed they can be in the top half, but never a group with more than half of mixed or nignogs.

Last semester I had a black student from some exchange university in my lab (which is for 5th semesters) whom I had to explain what IP adresses are and what electromagnetic radiation and a "frequency" is.

You just keep hating them more and more each semester.

This year I have a group that I cannot fail because they are the last mixed group and I am instructed to let them pass and it fucking irks me. I've been told indirectly to lower standards. So I do, but it irks me. I had to do better.

They hand in reports that are infuriating me because they are on the level of a school child's report from "high school" (or Gymnasium as we say in Germany).

There's like 5 sentences on a question that asks them to "elaborate" which gives 30 of 100 points. You don't elaborate in 5 sentences. And certainly not if that question is worth roughly 1/3 of the work report.

Jesus, anyone that claims mixed or nigs aren't bad can just fuck off.

Naive person thinks Libertarianism can exist outside a white majority society.

Point us to any non-white place in the world where Libertarian ideas have been implemented. Violent anarchy is the default.

I love hispanics too, very hot and great booty!

>Grow up with Mexicans and Blacks
>Become more racist
I dont hate them, they just have to go back

>They aren't that bad really.
>Just loud

Contradiction

Sup Forums was literally created as a containment board for anti-jew and anti-nigger threads, where the fuck do you think you are

That is a bad example as turds are not destructive.

kek

>brazilian guy starts working at the office
>end up sucking his cock during lunch in the bathroom stall every day
f-fugg I couldn't help myself

Blacks are redpilled as fuck when it comes to women I've noticed

>live in a student accommodation with a syrian migrant and three roasties
>grow incredibly racist.

People are only bluepilled, because the entire shitshow is happening far away from them....for now

I worked with a muzzie who turned out to be pretty based. He's openly racist and anti immigration and welfare. He's not a hardcore Muslim and basically says he knows it's bullshit, I'm not dumb enough to believe the narrative that most Muslims are like him though

LARP

>Neet

Its not about how they are. Its about who they could be.

>they aren't really that bad
OP does not sound like much of a reader

I hate loud.
I'm old.

>>get a job with blacks and hispanics
>>start becoming less racist
>They aren't that bad really. Just loud

I was never racist until I had to go to school with a bunch of niggers. There is nothing that red-pills someone faster than repeated exposure to large numbers of blacks.

> Nothing to worry about guys - my personal anecdote concerning a tiny sample of the black and hispanic population within a specific context - the workplace, which implies that these are the ones who tried to get jobs - invalidates all meaningful larger sample data or observable trends within the majority.

Thanks for clearing it up for us, pol is now a no-borders board you retarded faggot.

Q: What separates a tourist and a racist visiting Africa?
A: Two weeks.

Too be fair the black women were mostly fine in my last job but every black male was fucking useless and retarded.

Now I'm in a 96% white town so I don't have to deal with them.

Your granddaughter

Strange I'm white and I also pronounce "specifically" as "pacifically" I don't think this is a nigger only thing.

>Work with pajeets and higher-IQ blacks and hispanics for years
>still WN

If anything my convictions are stronger