Combat Vet, AMA

2nd Battalion 8th Marines (2nd MEB), Operation Kanjar July 4, 2009

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=OOdRQ7m0JsY
youtube.com/watch?v=S6x1kRnGNU0
youtube.com/watch?v=SimIS_cQ6ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you go to war because you have no foreskin?

Ever get molested?

would you support legislating the marine corps out of existence? useless branch

We were cleaning up the mess both your military's made, fuck you

Why did you take human lives for Israel?

-Post DD 124
-List some of your gear during deployment
-What's the first thing you did when back stateside

1st Battalion 25th here user. Reservist who didn't see a lick of combat or did ,such of anything except progressively get more depressed in angry as I got closer to my weekend.

>Marine Corps
>branch
It’s a detachment of the Navy you fucking retard.

how does it feel knowing you never have, or never will fight for your homeland?

Was it worth it?

5, didn't see too many Israelis in Afghanistan although mostly Pakistanis according to the ID's, some were even actively enrolled in University

first off it's a department, second off it's also a branch

don't be throwing around accusations when you embody them

How does it feel being Jewish toy soldier and killing people for Israel? How can you look at yourself in the mirror and keep going on?

How does it know that you never did? Keep saying you would have fought if not for jews, to everybody with an above 90 IQ you just sound like a coward. Deep down you know you would never make it 2 weeks in the military, more or less the Marines.

how many acres of opium fields did you guard?

Look you dumb nigger. It’s not a branch.

Wish I killed more people actually, its a lot of fun. A rush I can only compare to cocaine, and even then that doesn't scratch the surface.

>How does it know that you never did?
My father did. I'm a Serb. And so did his father, and his father. They fought on this holy soil.

>Deep down you know you would never make it 2 weeks in the military.
I literally did 12 months conscription at age 19 in 2008.

This went very badly for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
lol

First thing I did was drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and spend the whole day screaming at my dog for not standing at parade rest. Woke up and shampooed my carpets.

How often did you smoke weed or opium when stationed in Afghanistan?
There are legitimate reasons to fight and maybe even die for another country. - but why were you willing to fight for that rotten country?

Do you think the war is won or lost? Is a war lost when it's original intentions failed?

Which one is better, the "Marine" or the "RAT" boot? I am looking for a new pair of durable boots, would you recommend them?

Mess?
Afghanistan was a land of chocolate rivers and greek-tier democracy before you guys arrived

Everyone make sure to look at this post, it is really telling. This retard, like many other retards (myself included) have gone through bootcamp. He has seen first hand the sort of absolute retards that populate the marine corps. BUT HE TRIES TO PRETEND HE WAS SOME BADASS WHO ACCOMPLISHED SOME RIGOROUS SELECTION PROCESS.

If you never allowed yourself to be used by the military you might not be able to appreciate just how pathetic some zog puppet saying this shit actually is, but trust me, it's fucking hilarious.

>OP conveniently avoiding the questions that would rule him out of his LARP

I still wear these and they are surprisingly well made user. Soles hold up well.

How many kebabs did you remove?

Smoked weed and hash mostly, also used this dip called "naswar" that has some mild hallucinogenic effects. As for being won or lost, hard to say what winning is. We're definately there for the poppy cultivation, which we have run since 2002, and Al Quaeda all fucked off to Pakistan

Those boots are made for long marches and are uncomfortable as fuck. We all wore Merrells innastan.

Because you have no foreskin right? Because to me, an uncircumsized man, thats sounds extremely awful and i think you have profound mental illness. You know none of those guys who got shell shock from ww1 combat recieved (((the mark))), right?

I don't know what your end game is here but literally anyone can verify that it is a branch in a second if they are in this thread. Do you just like saying nigger?

Post your MOS you faggot. Marines are dumb niggers. I'M A MARINE fails to mention they are just support.

Any women and children or just illiterate goat herders?

0311, but was in Weapons Company on a 240

They hail these guys as heroes yet they did nothing honourable. They literally interfered with a country most Americans couldnt find on a map (and these guys probably still cant find on a map after running away from there)

Theres no element of martyrdom to fighting for jews.

2 kids 1 woman, yes they were armed

How do you feel about the fact you fought for satanism?

youtube.com/watch?v=OOdRQ7m0JsY

NO. WHY DID YOU KILL HUMAN BEINGS IN THE NAME OF ISRAEL?
WHY DID YOU AGREE TO FIGHT IN A PROXY WAR THAT LARGELY BENEFITS ISRAEL?
WHY DID YOU FALL FOR THE PATRIOTISM MEME?
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARDED KIKE TOOL?
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE CANNON FODDER FOR THE JEW?

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about or what the fuck we did over there. You're a little faggot and if you ever spoke like that to a Marine in real life you would get your shit rocked

The people over there were evil in the purest sense, I know our side was just

youtube.com/watch?v=S6x1kRnGNU0

marines r so scary right?

You interfered with a foreign land and demonised a people for fighting for their independence. You think barely defeating some sandle-wearing shitskins in the name of Foreign policy is honourable. You know nothing of sacrafice or the noble act of shedding your own blood in the land of your ancestors (you're a mutt anyways, so even if USA was invaded and you martyred yourself, you still wouldnt do that, kek)

>The people over there were evil in the purest sense,
Probably but that doesn't change the fact our government is run by the synagogue of satan

It's honestly just fun because the enemy is always shooting first. Plus you spend the VAST majority of your time just pulling guard and walking around with heavy shit it breaks up the monotony.

Thank you for your service (if you aren't lying ofc)

I got a friend going into the Army, what are the Marines like? I heard the culture's much different than the Army

How does war in Afghanistan help Israel exactly?

And even so, the British were much tougher and impressive than you wimps. We knew in '99 if NATO had the balls to invade us we'd only have trouble with the Brits. but not you wimps

>I know our side was just
what did you mean by this?

also do you think that there are some afghanis that are not corrupt and when yes are they pro western occupation or will we find them on the other side?

And now you're a internet warrior with a meme flag. I know who did more with their life

How did it help America?

I confirm. We Dutch cleaned the mess up the USA created. Americans were too scared to even walk up to locals

>Serb talking about fighting honourably

Can you take a drink from a tiny plastic cup, please?

Did you ever encounter any local commanders that fucked little boys? Where you told to not kick their ass? Did you kick their ass anyway? Are you a good goy?

Only people we were fighting over there are brainwashed Pakistani tweens funded by the Saudis. The locals didn't like either side. But you can just lap up the propaganda that somehow Afghanistan is hope to a proud warrior tribe or some shit. Half of them are fucking midgets who spend all day putting on eyeliner and painting their toes and hands to advertise their sexual availability.

How does it help Israel, stupid?

red headed step child of the DoD

you get everyone else's hand-me-downs, worse accommodations, less external support/contacting because $

but its also like being an abused housewife who takes pride in the fact she can take more hits to the gut than the other housewives

>goat herders
youre brainwashed. look up pictures of kabul, its a modern fucking city.

Its true, I've met some cool people but also a lot of absolute retards in the military

Heroine

Yeah, the Men's Department.

Whats your favorite flavor of crayon?

Semper Fi bro. Don't expect too much from these shitheels. They're incapable of expressing gratitude.

Did you nab any poppies?

Beyond the propaganda, soldiers and Marines (infantry) basically do the same thing, soldiers just aren't (as) pissed off and disgruntled in general. Units like the 82nd are nearly indistinguishable as far as misery and general fuckary

>gratitude.
for what?

They're all corrupt dude. They don't have honor in the western sense so if they can fuck you over and get away with it they will. They're also not loyal to any nation or organization. They have tribal loyalties to such an extent that the KBS guys we use over there are flown in from areas with hostile tribes. They do like shit that says "Made in the USA" on it though. You get premium trade value for that. They all want flash lights and sunglasses.

For serving his country.

Robin's egg blue desu

Lol, show your leaf faggot

I did some Naswar while in Candyland and I did not feel anything from it. Pretty sure its just some form of goat shit.

Not trolling, just stating that the rumors everyone said about it didnt seem to be true.

They're inbred stone age dirt farmers with an average IQ hovering around 70.

whoa now, he didn't say he was an army ranger or something, he said he was a retard who joined a meme branch for welfare

'cause we're not. We're Marines.

Are you aware of the fact the Federal government is the real enemy?

>DD124
I suppose I get what you were trying to ask, but kek anyway.

Hey Semper Fi asshole, Army 2nd Ranger Batt here with 1 deployment to OEF and 2 to OIF for about a year total time overseas. ETS'd and happily married and living life now. Glad you didn't explode.
Sua Sponte.

I'd be careful calling other people retards when you post a retarded comment like that. Calling combat vet marines "pathetic zog puppets" from your mom's basement while you dig in your asscrack with a long, dirty fingernail is pretty funny user.

Israel's enemies are the enemies of the US and the entire west. You conspiritards are fucking morons. It doesn't even have to be about muh oil (which we didn't get) or taking over the Middle East (which we didn't do.) I'd happily go back to that desert and remove more fucking kebab for free if they just asked.
Fanatics and boy-rapists deserve the bullet.

A true patricians choice.

Every Marine remains a rifeleman, and every Marine serves his country.

I like that the site gave you a shit brown ID tag. Makes up for giving me a pink one.

I've still got my Danner lights from winter in Afghanistan. I looked them up on the website and those fuckers are like $350 boots. I've been wearing them for over 8 years every winter now.

Thank you.

Why the fuck were you so stupid to join the military?

Yes, it's far more afraid of you keyboard warriors keeping it in check than the entire Marine Corps keeping it in check.

Depends on how they make it, the ANA gave us some probably with opium or something in it because after about 10 minutes stuff started to get cartoonish, but oddly you go right back to normal when you spit it out

It helps to destabilize it foes(e.g. Iran with the flood of opium after 2001), also it keeps the focus away from the palestine issue, from the west(also the negative image of muslims helps for a more pro israel image) and for the muslims who are now constantly fighting each other or blowing stuff up in the west.
It helps in the destruction of the US as the hegemonyal power of the world and to bring israel as the next ruling nation of the world

Do you cover for Israel when they steal our shit too?

Oh yea I remember being a rifleman, whew those rifle quals what an ordeal huh? Best of the best am I right?

Why is the sky blue?

10th mountain? Know a guy named Watwood?

>the entire Marine Corps keeping it in check.
You dont seem to be doing a very good job

LARP

So that our country does not turn into yours.

Yeah man, Kabul, that's an accurate representation of all of Afghanistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=SimIS_cQ6ko

And I think up until 2010's only half of the population of the country had access to electricity. The people in the mountains and the people in the city are two different entities.

so he could be (((thanked))) for his service

The mission is an 18 year old Marine and his rife. Everything else is support.

>t. Some Air Force Pogue

By blowing the fuck out of the Taliban and Al Qaeda? Even the Democrats and the most passive of you pussies agreed that Afghanistan was the right theater to be fighting in if we were trying to kill terrorists.

WHY DO CONSPIRITARDS SCREAM IN ALL CAPS LIKE THE SPECIAL ED KIDS RIDING THEIR TRICYCLES DOWN THE HALLWAYS AT SCHOOL?

Thank you for your service. And to everyone calling our soldiers agents of Israel or pussies, say it to a vets face and watch him punch your teeth down your fat neck. God bless the marines.

And you're delusional.

Yeah, we were never issued those. Guys would purchase them on the side though.

you mean, not a brain dead police state, where idiots " join up"?

Hear, hear.

>Thank you for your service
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get the fuck off my board