Why the fuck haven't you watched any Youkai Watch?

Why the fuck haven't you watched any Youkai Watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kkqPZLbDMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasnt very good, specially the bits with the ugly chick with glasses

There were some pics that made me interested to check it out.
Unfortunately they weren't representative of the show as a whole.

The show has honestly gone stale as of the third game's release, and there's not much new content that's really intriguing to join back to. It's always the same jokes no matter what: Keita abuses Yokai powers, VADER MODE, etc. You really cannot enjoy the current state of the show unless you're a fan who actively plays the games.

It's quite a shame, because I thought the first season was quite funny and well-animated compared to now.

I don't know where to get subs for it.

Haven't seen much since the second movie, which to be fair was pretty fun.

>dropping Fumi as the female lead in the games
>replaced her with Inaho, who was okay at first but started becoming a really obnoxious fujoshi

Why was this allowed?

Omnipandering gone wrong, I hated the fat girl from the start.

I played the game, it was bad

>Fumi
>Emi-chan is better than both but gets very little representation in the games
I'll you what's not fair

At least Emi-chan got closure though. They outright dropped Fumi to become the short end of the Yokai mischief possessions. It's just mean.

This show has took omnipandering too far and it's still really for boys. Girls seem to only be in it for the Yo-cutes like Koma-san.

Remember when people said this would be the franchise that finally kills Pokemon? Seems like ages ago even though that was only one or two years ago.

It didn't beat over Pokemon, but it sure as hell dragged it down to its level with SM.

No, not really.

Anyone with half a brain cell only saw it as decent competition. Only retards genuinely thought YW would outright kill and replace Pokemon.

I liked the episode where the ghost made the girl fart.

>It's YW's fault I don't like the current season
Fuck. Off.

I watched the dub on Netflix while wasted along with my 3 other wasted friends.
nice times.

Which pisode?

Sounds like fun

It was pretty big for a while, and then right before it fell it even had spin offs being million sellers. But... just like other Level 5 franchises, then it saw a big drop in popularity, although it was big enough it's still alive after that.

I am a boy from the country (farmer), I identify myself with Komasan, he is my spirit animal.

Level 5 is already set to move on to their next project right as soon as they're finished milking every last drip out of YW. It's just the way it is.

When it finally kills the Poke anime then I'll watch it.

There was literally an episode where theres a spirit that makes people fart, and it makes the kid's crush fart in the middle of class.

L5 already moved on to the snack world

Fumi a cute

Fumi always a cute.

I like Keita

i'd only bother with this as a game
too lazy to get it and seems lackluster from the info i've seen
it doesn't look like it has(d) a weak jp fanbase though, the kind that will keep the dev and series in mind, rather than be mindlessly emptying their pockets

name of the franchise?

Yes thats the name, its anime is airing this season too.

The only people who said that were Shitaku and the people who read Shitaku. It was legitimately just some clickbait title, "THIS SERIES IS THE POKEMON KILLER!" or some shit.

I'm not a Yokai, I can't watch.

I played most of the game but I didn't like watching pokemon and I assumed they were exactly the same.

Good taste there mate

Too long. And I usually avoid shows dealing with yokai, jap mythology, history, samurai, etc. anyway. Like Natsume, Uchouten, and anything with Nobunaga in the name.

Boy, you better not have skipped Sengoku BASARA (at least, the first season anyway).

Doujins make inaho out to be a lewd slut, only version of her i like

>you will never be looked down upon by Fumi-sempai

Any favorite episodes?

I always did like the beach one (EP 79), simply because they pushed over a lot of borderlines for great comedic effect. Plus it's an early S2 episode that doesn't feature Inaho or USApyon.

Kind of like how the show reminds me of those really old 1000+ episodic children shows like Nintama Rantarou and Doraemon(can't remember the term for them). I guess that's what the YW anime was going for which I find way appealing than the, "being the best or greatest" or "tournament arcs the anime" style children battling shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kkqPZLbDMk
what the fuck
why is the MC an adventure time lookalike?