One Piece

Who's ready for Nami to get her man back?

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Kill yourself.

Patiently waiting..

No, he din't. The japanese word he used is "organism". Creature doesn't exclude humans anyway. Stop sucking the dick of Shanks. He's a cool dude but Kaido is the strongest.

Jinbe can be silly too... in a weird way

Only retards think Jinbei can't be played comedically

S A N A!!!

first post best post

Explain yourself please
Nami hasn't shown any interest in Sanji while Sanji falls dor any hot girls

>Supreme King
Luffy's going to turn into an actually neat overly short lived villain for two episodes?

don't engage the sanautist

>implications

They should have been blonde
The Vinsmokes belong in the trash and can't be fixed

I asked this question before and received no answer
I want to see if there's a valid reason

>straight man
>but he plays it so straight that even the most trivial things are taken seriously by him

he seems like a fun addition.

You think that shipperfags are reasonable or logical? If two characters have looked at each other the shipperfags will throw them together if they like the pairing and point to them looking at each other as evidence for their love. These are not reasonable beings so don't expect valid reasons from them.

>No interest
>Nami is the only -san for Sanji
>Sanji is the only -kun For Nami(in the crew)
The list goes on. SaNa has more going than any other Nami ship.

I ship NaBei

How can little Sanji even compete?

I find it annoying how Jinbe is always acting like an encyclopedia and telling Luffy what to do. He's supposed to be becoming Luffy's subordinate but feels more like a father meddling with his son's hobby or something.

everyone agreed, the manga revelation of their retarded power ranger color scheme is the worst thing about this arc.

and Luffy mistaking them for Sanji because of their brows isn't even a funny gag. logically he should be calling every Oda sameface bitch Nami as well.

The Year of Jinbei's death is near. Why aren't you guys celebrating yet?

He's like a level headed adviser. It doesn't help that the only arcs he was in directly involved him

Hes a trusted advisor and makes up for the fact that Luffy is pretty fucking dumb

He needs an encyclopedia in the New World. It's not a coincidence that Oden joined Roger at around the same point.

But others Straw Hats already take the advisor role as needed. For Jinbe it's like his entire character.

>shipfags
>valid reason
You're asking for the moon here

How do you think he'll die if Big Mom can't touch his soul?

>old man shouldn't share his wisdom with a young man

>Hes a trusted advisor and makes up for the fact that Luffy is pretty fucking dumb
amen

Zeus and Prometheus?

Every other Straw Hat has a significant brain problem.

Jinbe is a clear thinker in a world of nuts. He's a breath of fresh air and was always this way since he first bro'd it up with Luffy in Impel Down.

How will WB attack Blackbeard if his earthquakes don't work???

My only gripe with jinbe joining is if he upsets the monster trio.

Which means sanji needs to be stronger than him.

Luffy is his own tier. New monster trio is Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei

Monster Trio is Zoro, Jinbe, Sanji now

Prometheus or Zeus punch.

>jinbe captain of sun pirates
>killed by a sun
kek

pottery

New monster trio is Sanji, Luffy and Jinbei
Zorocuck needs to get stronger

Honest to goodness reason why and I'm not the autist that shits up the threads.

Because Nami has reacted so much to Sanji's disappearance in Zou and WCI.
>Luffy and Zoro are unconcerned because it's only a marriage but Nami loses her head
>Luffy wants a second banquet for driving off Jack but Nami reminds him about Sanji
>Nami gives Sanji the lover slap when they see each other again like you see in TV dramas
>Sanji is being given the cold shoulder during the planning because he hasn't personally apologized to her yet

He literally hasn't put in any effort since the timeskip.

So, do you think Brook will solo Napoleon, Zeus and Prometheus, or will he only fence Napoleon while Nami takes on Zeus and Promethus makes some fish and chips?

He could have beat Doflamingo

Oda purposefully cockblocked that scenario using Fujitora, so we still don't know how strong Zoro is

He trained with a guy nearly as strong as old Rayleigh for 2 years

could zoro defeat doflamingo?

Show me where Zoro dodged a Yonko commander. I'll wait

If the next chapter won't start with Jinbe coming up with the name (either flashback or on the spot) for the current operation, hackposters were right. 6 fucking years.

zoro did better by fighting off fujitora and wanting to 1v1 him (he was that confident)

doflamingo needed fujitora to protect him from zoro

OTP

He hasn't met any yet

There has been literally no romantic buildup between them since the arc kicked off. I've honestly forgotten Nami is there half the time since she's just been sitting with her thumb up her ass since that fight in the woods. She's had next to no interaction with Sanji the entire time, and her concern for sanji has honestly been less than or equal to just about everyone else present. Meanwhile, has Sanji even mentioned or thought about her once since he left? We sure as shit haven't seen in on-screen

Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world and even more bored than Zoro.
Rayleigh has been retired for a long-ass time, and like Z he can't hold off kizaru for long.

I doubt Rayleigh could beat up Mihawk.

I'm still not sure what to make of this, zoro dream is to best him, SO ODA MADE HIM HIS MENTOR DURING THE TMESKIP FOR SHITS N GIGGLES.

DELET THIS

RobinXFranky is the true pairing!

Rayleigh definitely could fight Kizaru, he just doesn't want to use all his power

If Robin and Franky are the parental figures in the Strawhat family, How does Jimbie fit in?

Monster trio was always imbalanced. With Jinbe it's finally a trio.

He's the uncle.

>Franky
>Parental figure

In what possible way?

He's the cool uncle

If there's one thing I've realized about Oda's writing, it's that in terms of romantic stories, those written in the background are genuine relationships while those written directly are gags with the potential of being real. He never writes romantic situations with the explicit purpose of tying two characters together, even with established couples in the series (Roger/Rouge, Shanks/Makino). Roger and Rouge's story was more about Ace rather than their love story. Shanks and Makino was more Luffy's. Oda throws hints here and there and it's vague enough that anti-shippers don't take them as clues.

It doesn't have to be all the time that people think about their special ones. Usopp doesn't think about Kaya all the time or mention her since like W7 but there's no doubt he's coming back to her.

And I'm not stupid enough to say "Zoro looked at Robin in some way, they're totally getting it on" because shit like that doesn't apply in OP.

That's why I'm behind the Sanji/Nami ship now. I wasn't before Zou came along. And desu, it seems like Nami likes Sanji more than the other way around.

why does this remind me of that fat mexican uncle with the hawaii shirt in rocket power

What's your favourite minor character? I really like this guy, he's very pirate looking for this series

Brook also adds -san when talking with Nami, and i think Robin does too

Shipfags don't understand that she doesn't have to give herself to anyone just because she likes to receive attention.

Jinbei's the grandpa or uncle

It's only because of his age

Zoro would end up with Tashigi if anything

Is there anyone who could possibly defeat this guy?

During the short skirmish he was getting tired quickly, and even commented on his inability to help the SHs withe other threats. He was definitely going all out.

I think you're all missing the fact that Nami just cares about everyone else's well-being the most in the crew (barring maybe Chopper). Remember how she wanted to prevent Luffy/Usopp fight and him leaving the crew even after the fight was already set and others accepted it? Was this UsoNa moment? Or when on Thriller Bark she missed most of the party because she was staying with unconscious Zoro? Was this ZoNa moment?

This guy. He has matured.

>tfw no amazons to stretch your mushroom

lookin cool there nami

Are people seriously doubting that Oda will re-establish Sanji's strength by the end of this arc?

For fuck's sake, everything is on the line for him right now. Really, it's only a question of who.

Right now Katakuri seems like the main secondary threat, but need I remind you that Bege is guaranteed to double-cross if he survives, and Perspero is likely more powerful than the two of them combined. Plus his fruit will probably be the most cinematic when a blow sends him crashing through the escalator only to be trapped in diable jambe-melted candy

Viz Character Poll

shonenjump.one-piece-character-popularity-poll.sgizmo.com/s3/

Don't forget to vote for Carrot if you haven't already

I can't do that, I already voted for best character

He'll definitely show his strength, but I don't see this arc ending with a series of one-on-one's. It will probably be chaotic as hell until the end.

I do hope Bege gets his comeuppance either by Sanji or Pekoms.

See that's what I'm saying. Anti-shippers take clues and conflate them with other events. Of course everyone cares about each other. That's a given. But Oda puts little things that enforce certain situations and does them over and over.

If Usopp and Zoro had moments with Nami that were repeated in theme throughout an arc then I would have gotten behind those. But they didn't so I didn't. Same with Robin and Franky. Hell I don't know why people are even resistant to that pair, probably because they're Law/Robin shippers like that fag Sawyer when Oda's shown enough clues of them to confidently state they're a thing.

Did someone say Big Mom would join Luffy? There is no way. Big Mom is greedy. She wants glory for herself. You see how she treats her family. They're nothing, but tools to her. You saw how she treats her territories. If she doesn't whatever she desires she immediately annihilates the island/country.

This is why Luffy has a problem with her. Whether you like it or not, Fishman Island is her territory right now. Luffy wants to kick her ass, not only because she's a yonkou and that is something Luffy needs to achieve in order to become pirate king, but because he likes Fishman Island and FI is walking on a tight rope by being her territory.

Whitebeard and Shanks are terrible examples. Shanks was Luffy's friend before Luffy even became a pirate. Whitebeard liked Luffy partly because he was Ace's little brother. Big Mom has no such connection.

What happened with Pekoms? I thought he was gonna warn Big Mom but we haven't seen him

Sanji adds -san to Nami because Nami is very boss like. No matter which female older or not, Nami is the bossy type. Notice how Robin isn't like that.

Praline has him chained up to keep him from going to mom

>Those sounds Reiju's shoes make in the anime when she walks

Absolutely disgusting. Most people only seem to shit on Toei for their animation but their sound design is honestly equally bad.

Is this the same one they publish with the graphic?

I was gonna vote Blackbeard but the Japanese hate him anyway so I voted Barto

It's no longer a trio. It's a monster quartet. Think of it this way. Jinbe is how old? How long has he been in the game? Sanji may pass him up in strength as he is still young. It's like comparing a 30 year old in their prime and a 3rd year rising star. The 30 year old may be better, but if the 3rd year rising star continues to improve, he will eventually be even better than that 30 year old's prime. Jinbe has reached his ceiling. Sanji has yet to reach his.

Reminder that Zoro could have beat Doflamingo and I'm not even a Zorofag

We've been blue balled long enough, for fucking years, it's time for Zoro to go all out in Wano

>Praline will never chain you up
Just end it already

The new Monster Trio is Zoro > Sanji > Jinbe or whoever. Just like the 3 Distasters. And the 3 Admirals. And the 3 Sweet Commanders. And Shanks's 3 crew mates he's always shown with. And the 3 Revolutionaries with Dragon in Doflamingo's speech. And...

You're forgetting that Jinbe is the only advisor with actual experience.

It's a good question, i don't think he will show up right now, he may appear later to mess with their escape, or be saved for Big Mom arc round 2

I'm confused, who else would I vote for?

I was saying that Nami is the only -san for Sanji.
Also Nami doesn't use honorifics with brook

Ttito wasn't mexican you fucker, he was hawaiian.

NaBei is the new canon

How can little Sanji even compete?

>44D chess
That said, the theory about the Tenryuubito being from space lost some basis with the revelation that the Nefertari chose to stay on Alabasta and not become Tenryuubitos

THERE IS NO MORE MONSTER TRIO YOU AUTISTS

It was only a trio in the first place because Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy were much stronger than the rest.