Colorado

What does the current political climate look like in Colorado and what does the future hold?

We're a blue state because of Denver/Boulder/Ft. Collins and are only going further left every year.

wow I really thought that it was more white

Self hating whites up north, Mexicans everywhere else.

We'll be full on spic level Commiefornia in a few years

Only the mountain rednecks and Colorado springs military can save us

Same as everywhere else. Liberal faggots in the cities, blue collar folk in the country.

Why do I suddenly, in the middle of doing something, have the impulse to find "Colorado" in the catalogue and as sageless 1776.

"Blue voters in Denver, blue collars outside" is how my dad puts it, when he's not cussing out Californian tourists in Summit County.

It's a buffer state between New Mexico and Whiteoming, Idaho, Montana...

Colorado was Californicated back in the 80s and 90s. Before that it was a great place. On the occasions I have returned it has brought me to tears.

Who gives a fuck?
The majority of us here are not septic tanks

They are fucked. I am surprised they have not forced the air for academy and the other military bases to close down and move to some other state.

Colorado is Europe

we are being invaded my Illegals and Californians and its destroying our state. I give us another 4 years until we reach the point of no return.

It's true.

PLEASE JUST NUKE US AND GET IT OVER WITH

What is the wetback situation in Colorado?
I'm gonna be "moving" there soon but I don't plan on staying there permanently, the scenery isn't my type and I don't want to be surrounded by shitskins.

We really don't want anymore transplants l, even if you are white

I'm hapa and I'm only staying there for the weed.
I'll be at the campgrounds though so maybe I'll luck out and never see a single burrito.
You guys need to get over the angst over losing your state to expats, it's something that is happening everywhere and will only intensify with time.
The colorado you knew growing up is long gone and dead.

Fuck off we're full is what I usually say.

"Dude brah i'm moving to Colorado for teh dank weed brah lmao."

We really don't need any more of you

The Colorado I knew is long gone already. The harbinger was when you had to have a reservation to walk off the road in Rocky Mountain National Park.

>we're a blue state because a majority of people are blue voters
>b-but what about m-muh dirt? clay deserves a vote!

Long gone. But we had fun. Used to drive my 4x4 to the top of Gray’s Peak for a picnic every summer, throw a case of Coors in the runoff on the way up and glissando with an ice axe in the afternoon. Used to drive up over above Nederland to WInter Park and let the dogs run up on the divide. Damn, we had some times. Used to go caving at Groaning and Fulford caves.

D E A L with it

I just moved to colorado to smoke alot of weed and the thots at csu are some nice looking things and it's like 90% white college besides the few ugly subhuman Indians and spics you see around a bit. It's pretty chill up here fort collins is the place to be making white babies with busty blonde college chicks

Fort Collins, is that naisu?
I was thinking about Colorado Springs.
I wanna be where all the huwhite people are and the dispensaries.

I'm moving from Indiana.
We were considering Nevada, but I don't want to die of a heatstroke.
There is Washington which is where I will probably lay down my axe and declare permanent residence if I ever save up enough for a seaside condo.

>What does the current political climate look like in Colorado and what does the future hold?
State will continue to be blue because Denver and surrounding areas have so many votes they can keep it controlled by the Democrats.

Other areas will continue to remain red for the time being.

As time goes on and the state turns browner though, we'll start to see other once red areas go blue. Eventually, just like the rest of the country democrats will hold virtually every office.

- t. Coloradofag

>daily reminder that white births hit their historical low in 2015 and have been going up for two years

FYI

I was gonna go to the springs but I learned it's a huge military town and everytime you go our there's tons of soldiers in giant groups in clubs and places and alot more men in general cause of the two giant military bases there. It's maybe like 5% whiter then foco. Fort collins is still like 89% white and barely any crime at all. The craziest it gets is college kids doing dumb shit . Also some of the hottest white chicks from the country live and go to csu in foco

>I was thinking about Colorado Springs.
>I wanna be where all the huwhite people are and the dispensaries.
Rec Pot is unavailable to buy in Colorado Springs.

You'd have to travel to Manitou Springs to buy it.

Regardless, Colorado doesn't want pot transplants. If the only reason you want to move to Colorado is for pot, stay away.

I'm gonna be secluded in a campgrounds the entire time you won't even know I'm there

>I'm gonna be secluded in a campgrounds the entire time you won't even know I'm there
Oh great, so why you're blazed out of your mind you'll be trashing campsites.

Thanks a lot.

There are places that aren’t over run by beaners, I would imagine. Up around Cowdrey on the way to Big Creek Lakes is nice but I bet it is cold as hell in winter. I always thought the mountains west of Walsenburg were sparsely settled but I imagine it is warm enough for beaners down there. I had a friend who lived up in Arapaho National Grassland area, not in the mountains, though but no beaners as I recall.

>why
*while

Living in your mind rent free.

I'm not the kind of person who is going to trashing any spot regardless.
What do you take me for, some nigger or californian?
Colorado's problem isn't that it's been flooding with people from other states, you're just getting a lot of bad people (likely from places like california).

Bump

This map makes me depressed. Idaho about to dip into the 60% range......damn

>What do you take me for, some nigger or californian?
Obviously since you're coming to my state to get high.

>Colorado's problem isn't that it's been flooding with people from other states,
Spoken like a true non-Coloradoan.

>you're just getting a lot of bad people (likely from places like california).
But those are people who are flooding from other states and causing problems...

Can I come to your state to get high?

You have never met a Hoosier.
We're good people.

Coloradoan folk know what I'm talking about. Those city faggots aren't from Colorado. They are from the west coast because they like winter.

No native Coloradoan would live like they do in the Boulder/Denver/Springs corridor now.

kill yourself, your parents wont miss you

That's clearly what I meant

Yeah, I am a boomer but when I graduated from CU there was nothing but 20 miles of grass between Boulder and Westminister.

Explain to the folks what it looks like now

been living in Colorado for 24 years feel free to ask questions, ill list my pro and con list

cons:
the traffic is terrible because the people who built the roads didn't anticipate such a influx of people
the education rates the second lowest in the usa
there is a dude weed lmao shop every other store, this is everywhere not just majors cities
the homeless population has raised so much from the 90s, in all the Denver parks, colfax and along the river bed it's basically a shanty town for homeless
many comfy little touristy towns I went to as a kid are now over populated by asians
construction is always happening to build places for all the new people

pros:
taxes are pretty low
gun laws are good as far a blue states go, but there is a 15rn max (no one really cares tho)
the mountains are beautiful, so much hiking camping being outdoors is possible away from city
because did much camping is possible you will always find somewhere you could hike all alone
we were 1% off from voting trump. (prob not to big because I know it's because many bernvictims stayed home)
as far as neighborhoods are it's really segregated
as far as the white population goes at least we are really /fit/
people who show up usually complain about how hard it is to breath in this altitude

I was out there on the Boulder Turnpike in the mid 90s and it was nothing but 20 miles of backyards. Broke my heart. When the wife and I rented a house in Louisville it was a small town ten miles out of Boulder. The Broomfield exit was an exit with NOTHING in sight.

Of course when I was a little boy my grandpa owned an apartment house on Clarkson 2 blocks north of Evans and rented to students at DU. Evans was the edge of the City, it was wheat fields south of there. There were 50,000 people in Denver. It was the biggest city, probably between St Louis and San Francisco. The only treatment the water got on the way to Denver from the Arapaho’s glacier was gravity. It was the best damn water you ever tasted.

for all the crying about how "blue" Colorado is, they just elected a Republican senator a few years ago, and are dead even in the middle of Republican/Democrat votes. state legislature is split last I checked.

Great! I may have to move back. Although, years of living at sea level have spoiled me. Last time I was out there a couple years ago I had to actually consider the elevation before doing much. Leadville was rough. Had to get the hell out of there quick.

Colorado is past the point of no return it's transformation into California 2.0

Texas, Oregon, and Washington are next. Idaho and Utah after that. The Cali scourge will not stop until the entire west has been pozzed.

I moved to your faggy little state and the ‘natives’ are the biggest pussies I’ve ever met. I’m glad you’re getting blown the fuck out by a bunch of retarded pot heads.

>traffic
>never seen what real traffic is

Oh and learn how to merge

I still have a lot of relatives out there. You better pray you not run into any of them and call them pussies. My brother and my cousin are both 6’4” and 240 lbs of muscle. My bet is either one of them could kick your ass and make you thank them for doing it.

Yeah and I know a couple niggers who can speak proper english. Majority are still niggers.

Bullets don't care, son