Answer me, Sup Forums

How many of you on this board actually have a white girlfriend/wife/children?

Had a beautiful German-Swedish gf who was killed in Detroit. I don't date anymore.

most of us are white males with a white wife, several white children and a high-paying job

I have a qt jap girl who I met in uni in data science :) Her parents hate me cause I am an ex con but its all goood.

I had a Slav Polish gf. But she left Germany because she could not take the censorship and oppression any more. She went back to free Poland.

Ashkenazi master race reporting in

I've got le 56% kids, I'm a nigger although so I don't raise them

she became fat over the course of the years
one time I couldn't get it up knowing most of what I was touching was blubber
finished up with her 2 weeks later

me.. met her in 2004 married in 2010 two kids one age 4 and one 3 months

Is this your first post, alphabet nigger?
We don't reply to survey-like queries.
We're all Russian bots here.
Just like you.

blacked to death?

I have none of those

death by snu snu

have a bf and no chldren and don't know if I ever will have them (with him)

Married to a white woman. No kids yet but working on it.

I have white %%Ashkenazi%% wife and 2 children. We are planning to have another 3.

Blonde Blue eyed gf. She's 22 I'm 34.

Not me, I just BLACK white college women and they always are grateful and thank me for exceeding their expectations. Some ask me to be their bf or marry them but if they can cheat on their current bf with my monster cock then they have no concept of loyalty to begin with.

What happened

tits or gtfo

Lul.... more like pic related

White girlfriend of 6 years, no kids yet, I'm white

>leaf

nice LARP ahmed

FDSGfWe Come on stop LARPing, we know you never leave your mother’s basement.

white eastern European girlfriend that I am wifing up probably next year.

isnt that a massive age difference? any challenges with that or are you larping?

I've got a white fiance but she's a liberal. My only solace is that she hates niggers and jews, talks about the future of the white race, and thinks race mixing is degenerate. She's also religious. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary back in October. We haven't gotten married because we were busy with school. She just got her Master's though last month.