Defend this trumpfags

shill

He spoke nationalism at every euroweenie event he went to.

idk, this sure seems like the concern trolling that's surrounded Trump since the election, yet hasnt panned out.

I mean realistically he can't just dump them over the border like we want so what is the option? It's a stalemate at this point. Democrats have made sure they checkmate everything by controlling culture.

34 KB JPG
Here's the difference between us (new Democrats) and the Ds who were around for your grandfather: we do not give one flying fuck about your precious freeze peach.

Hate speech laws ARE coming when we get power back. Mark my words, babydicks.

It will be a Federal pound-you-in-the-ass penalty to deny climate change in ten years.

Almost as stiff a penalty as you'll get for saying half the shit you do about marginalized people here every fucking day.

Again, fuck your free speech.

Fuck it.

Fuck it.

FUCK. IT.

I know that's sacrilegious to the dead white Constitution worshipping pantshitter right. Get fucking used to it.

We aren't your grandfather's liberals. We know allowing your right to say whatever the fuck you want only leads to more fake news, foreign sabotage, and assholes like President Cunt.

We're never making that mistake again.

When your Congress turns blue again, when there's a grinning (D) taking the oath, when white men have been trashed at the polls, it really is over.

You won't get a second or a third or a fourth chance to fuck everything up again. We won't let you.

We're seizing your precious First Amendment by the fucking throat and we will not stop squeezing until it's dead and lifeless. Free speech is literally a Trojan horse for hate, and always has been.

>implying he will sign a DACA deal without the wall
>implying he still won't deport the DACAs kids parents which will make a lot of the DACA people deport themselves
>Implying he isn't going to shit all over the other people at Davos in their own back yard like a boss
>implying anybody voted for Trump because of Sloppy Steve Bannon
wew lad the concern trolling is real

DACA is a just a carrot for Trump to tease Dems with. It's not going to happen.

>We're seizing your precious First Amendment by the fucking throat and we will not stop squeezing until it's dead and lifeless. Free speech is literally a Trojan horse for hate, and always has been.
Fuck you nigger. Better make sure you get rid of the 2nd amendment before you head for the 1st, but thats not going to end well for you lot either.

I think we can and should dump them over the border.

If you thought Trump was going to be anything more than a center-right politician then you are going to be disappointed. More so if he loses the republican majority and starts signing every shitty bill democrats bring to his desk to appease his ego of “getting things done”. Trump loves his name on things.

We may have majorities, but not supermajority. Many Republicans in office are compromisers rather than pure party followers, which is enough to impede total victory.
However, if the wall is funded and created, that will be a huge victory. If DACA people get amnesty, that is a huge loss. I think it is more likely that the DACA people will be put in front of the line for citizenship testing instead if amnesty, because a good many of Democrats themselves disagree with pure Amnesty.

It truly remains to be seen.

Ah I see you're a fascist. I will enjoy putting you up against a wall and shooting you till dead.

Commie faggots will hang.

welp guys pack it in trump just signed anmesty for 6 gorillion

Bang

You dumb fucking commie. Of course people hate you. You fucking suck.

Full of racial hate, projection, and cognative dissonance
Youre far worse than us in every way
Go back to trying to convince retards that youre on the side of good

>If DACA people get amnesty, that is a huge loss.

How, exactly? If you get a wall and an actual merit-based immigration system instead of a literal fucking lottery, 800,000 assholes getting green cards is a tiny price to pay.

Right now you've got that sort of numbers coming across the border illegally, or getting deported and then just walking right back over, plus a legal system that literally brings over useless Third World filth and their entire families, every single year.

Stopping that cold, and ensuring deported illegals stay deported, for a one-time batch of green cards sounds like a fucking robbery

>you will never be as angry as this assmad Communist

It seems that no human can resist the boons.

Trump doubters keep jumping the gun... we will see what happens... I hope he does the right thing... if not. At least we tried. Next step. USA becomes third world Brazil and the elites rule over us with totalitarian technology.

Fuck off, shill.

I have noticed this also. I am a staunch supporter of his, but he has been talking more and more like a globalist. He also said we might return to the paris climate deal.

I think Trump needs to be told that his supporters love him, and if he betrays our love, our hatred will be even greater.