White hoe dragged like a bitch, muthafucka

>White bitch who thinks she's cool
>Black female decides to show her who rules now in whitey's school
>White hoe gets brought down easily and feels powerless while receiving the black female's hits
>Female white teacher tries to break it up
>Black female: "GET THE FUCK OUT, CRACKA BITCH"
>Female white teacher backs off
>White hoe continues getting dragged and beaten
>Finally more people intervene and they achieve to stop the fight and save the cracker hoe's ass

Whitey cucked once again. Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmxvV0inH00
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U4YJHkVtLmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>[citation required]

enjoy the assault charges

Now just imagine the little white slut getting tied up and her brains fucked out by the chick beating the shit out of her

Yo bump

“Muh institutional racism” is a great excuse used by people who think an assault conviction is better to have on your permenant record than straight-A student,

at least I still have the constitution

>blonde
>white

Nope

Niggers. First choice is always mindless violence.
Black people - not even once.

White people take note. This is how you trat Negroids.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmxvV0inH00

I often wounder why you pretend that they are your equal

>“Muh institutional racism” is a great excuse used by people who think an assault conviction is better to have on your permenant record than straight-A student
Hehehe... Cheers. Also, OP is a massive faggot. The adult version of how this goes is attached.

Source?

this webm pisses me off, look at the people just standing there, what the actual fuck?

>Jew (allegedly) gets pissed off at gentiles attacking each other.
Now, I’ve seen it all.

The majority of the world's population has been pacified. They would react the same way to armed terrorists really and it's fucking spooky.

wtf i like arabs now?

Other girl goes to help but is too scared.

Nigger trying bump its own thread

>saged monkey brains

mfw in mostly every terrorist attacks in israel the last..3 years? the terrorists were most of the time stopped by bystanders, they even did an article about how a terrorist was captured because a bystander beat him with a pizza tray

Meanwhile in America and Europe

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

That was based as fuck. You can tell that guy thought about this scenario a thousand times.

BASED China Moneymen

>When Jews behave more masculine than non-Jews.
This world is upside down.

I post a thread about destiny and get banned for 3 days and here this faggot is posting this shit

Israeli jews are actually manly, except for the hasids. They have mandatory conscription, so you get the soyboy beaten out of you and have to face a reality of people trying to kill you constantly

El chileANO

White girls fault for being a classless skank

You should've picked your own cotton, white boy.

This gotta be hue monkey land.

The white bitch was probably a coal burner.

Hate to say it but these beatings need to happen. It will red pill white women.

I never see fights ever if I ever saw a white man being jumped by a nigger or a white girl I would help. However if its two whites I wouldn't help at all.

I wonder if we would've just enslaved the mexicans instead lol

stupid equation. when a crazed terrorists begins to shoot he won't stop until he's dead or everyone else is dead, so vigilantism is common. robbers are just there to take the cash and run. there are plenty of armed robberies here and no bystanders anheroing themselves for the bank or for some random dude's cash. robbers are arrested in 90% of cases and the money given back, so unless you actively seek cool shootouts like the burget in the vid, even if you have a concealed gun you won't start shooting towards a robber, especially not in a crowd

think again

Niggers nigging, video at 11

He’s trained for that exact moment his entire life. Punishment doesn’t fit the crime though

In sick of this shit I would help a white man or woman. I dont give a shit what theyve done.

Lmao why do those nigger females always look like rabid apes when "fighting". Those apes are literally ctrl c ctrl v

The larger and more diverse a society becomes the less trust there is in the society. No one gives a fuck to help another

Lots of whites hate you too, so why don't you just go to Africa and cannibalize each other?

Until his three friends show up and have a conversation. It was just luck he was alone. I travelled the world it never was just one guy. Usually there are three, two waiting.

>finally more people intervene and the achieve to stop the fight and save the cracker hoe's ass
Mr. nigger! How is it that you cant speak english but you know how to post a webm on Sup Forums?

>threaten with armed violence
>get shot

hello mutt

The problem is that the female teacher is forbidden to lay a hand on that ape while she is indoors, or the School will get sued and she will lost her job. Once that ape gets outside of the building, the rules change

BLACK BULLS beating a chilean shitskin

More whites need to be beaten to stiffen their spines. They've had it too easy for too long and are soft.

A guy did it, and he got stabbed by the shitskin the next day, with the entire western press painting the shitskin as a hero. Everything seemed to go his way, until his dumb father was interviewed and proudly stated what actually happened and what his rapist son actually did.

This

What the absolute fuck are you talking about? The guy threatened to take his life.

You think someone should've done something even though he had a gun? I don't get it.

Stop trying debate the relentless Hasbara infestation here. This is the only way to reason with them

>Rabbi attacked by based Nig

youtube.com/watch?v=U4YJHkVtLmM

He had a gun.

Ok nigger. I’ll continue being white and dominating your lesser species

Why are you calling him nigger? He is a índio.
Brazilians and argentinians are the niggers

He's probably a Haitian nigger, theres like 1M niggers here now

No. She should already be married off, and that would be her husband's duty.

Don't be a faggot.

KARA BOGA

acting like a criminal animal is more than enough reason to get put down