Ace resumes her match.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/fqazhz.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a link?

Thanks for the dump.

Shut up and enjoy the story time.

Wow, messed up girl is cute.

Now let's not get ahead of ourselves, Agari.

SHOTS FUCKING FIRED

And that's it for this week.

Download:
u.nya.is/fqazhz.rar

Thanks!

Is it me or was that shorter than the usual chapters?

This chapter was split into two parts. I guess the author got lazy after that 50 page monster.

This manga is getting increasingly gay with every chapter.

>doggo marking her territory

Gay or Nay.

Ace is so weak, not even doggo power can help

I'm sorry, but did ACE already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 13-11. Does not having the lead on the second game count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this assumptions when the game is still on? ACE is still playing right now and she has been the ACE of Suzumegahara Takkyu Club for how many years now? She's playing one of the worst players in the Tsubame Takkyu Club who just happen to have a lead because she's doing the bearrier and bearrow. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. ACE is one of the best fucking players in the nation, she went 11-lovu last year and would of won the KoyoriBowl if the dokidoki didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded claims like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when ACE wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, Kumami just stepped down, just like Zakuro did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ACE threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ACE because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking ACE on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 13-11
nigga learn pingpong rules

>acefags

Picked up.

Pasta ver. Shakunetsu. Yay.

I just wanted to say ACE.
Also ACE!

Which one?

Kumami obviously. She's the only ACE on this manga.

There's another ACE.

Dog claiming her bitch

God damn Kumami is so best girl. I can't wait to sample the bitterly delicious Acefag tears while laughing at the pathetic, morose look on their face while they still try to cling to the delusion that Ace is good at ping pong.

10-0 for Kuma
Everything seems lost
Dog: ACE won't lose...because I am stronger than her (kuma)
Ace finally connect, counter attack starts

I guess this arc will end with this match

Thank you OP. You are the best.

ITS RAPE TIME

I love the art in these pages. Reminds me of the bold moments in Haikyuu.

Kumami is such a good girl, what a great friend!

PING

PONG

More hmanga when

douijins when?

Reminder that Kumami is the only true ace.
Also why are the weekly manga threads alway so empty but the next day someome makes a new one and it's the usual?

Because the manga threads are full of evidence that Ace is complete dogshit at ping pong and a worthless crybaby, so all the Acefags go into hiding and wait for the ACE threads instead.

I can't wait for the inevitable reconciliation where Kumami realizes she won't be kink shamed.

too bad Kuma is going to be destroyed in the next raw chapter

I hope we get lots of shots of Koyori in the background being jealous of Ace's superior girlfriend.

>full of evidence that Ace is complete dogshit at ping pong and a worthless crybaby
calm down Kumami
everyone knows you jerk off to suffering

It's unfair man, how are dogs supposed to compete against cute bear girls?

I don't understand why monday threads are so dead.

EVERY THREAD UNTIL I WIN NATIONALS

Can someone please post PRE ACE?

Here's PRE (FOREVER) ACE

BING
BONG

Thanks. She's really cute, so much rising to the top ahead of her.

Just started that anime, it's pretty hype. Came for the ost, came to the ost.

S2 when

When you stop saving _master1200 images.