ITT: Where it should have ended

ITT: Where it should have ended

Not even memeing, but I think Nisekoi is a genuinely tragic story. He could have spent his life with a beautiful, heartwarming person, but instead ended up with that... thing.
I don't see the appeal of Chitoge. I really don't.

But he did end up with a beautiful heartwarming person, a person he wanted.
>Not even memeing
I don't believe you. I really don't.

Granted, all I've seen/read of Nisekoi is the first 13 episodes of season one, but Kosaki's superiority thus far is blindingly obvious to me.

I actually enjoy Naruto, and I can see why someone would think it should end here. There were plotlines still left to wrap up though, so I also understand why they didn't stop there.

>Shitoge
>Beautiful heartwarming person.

Pick one and only one.

>only season one
Well there's your problem.

>Kevin-kun
Thanks for validating my point.

Season two was a mistake

>Yandera
I would like to believe she poisoned the cake.

wedding scene in oreimo

There was a Nisekoi doujin with really good art, more or less Komi's style perfected, where Onodera and Raku fucked even though he was going out with Chitoge, and she looked yandere as hell and it ended there. Was it ever continued past that?

This bitch deserved to lose, she literally had everyone including the girl that won helping her and yet she waited too fucking long to tell Raku that she liked him.

Oh yeah, that's a good one.
Marika went off in that one too and calls out Chitoge.

There were quite of few doujins that matched Komi's style. I don't know if that means Komi was a hack or Nisekoi had some dedicated lovers.

I need to see this continued.

bungou stray dogs season 2 should have ended after the first 4 episodes

which one is this from?

just search nisekoi english on sadpanda, and you should find it, throw in a onodera_kosaki for good measure I guess

It's one of those stupid hidden galleries. The artist is Suzuki Hitomi, you can search him on ex but nothing will show up unless you have certain mod power or something. You can find it on nhentai.

Delicious Onodoormatfag tears. We all knew how this was going to go down.

A nice, bittersweet end, all plots resolved, all character arcs finished. But instead we got two of the shittiest arcs in shonen history and a boring final battle that ended in a retarded way.

>ichigo not having his powers
>good end

Brown haired girl bakes cakes. That is cute.

Literally this.