Why do mods allow Americans to constantly spam "A fucking leaf" but when we fight back with Muttposting we get banned?

Why do mods allow Americans to constantly spam "A fucking leaf" but when we fight back with Muttposting we get banned?

Don't just delete this thread and explain why you're doing social engineering on this board.

The day of the rake is coming friend

So is the day of the grill

Probably because you're sowing division on the board with your identity politics, pushing people away. It's degrading, while "leaf" is just banter.

This is an American board and if you don't like it you can fuck off.

>it's just banter bro
>even though that's all we ever post
No I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. JIDF mods want Americans to alienate themselves from the white cause while they are led to believe that their own nation is flawless somehow.

This is advanced social engineering.

being called a leaf once or twice a during a thread is not the same thing as autisically spamming muh 56% mutt for every single post an amerimutt makes. Stop being so assblasted, the amerimut meme was forced, ive honestly never seen a meme appear out of nowhere with hundreds of variations being posted all within the course of a few days before. It really was an eye opening experience to see something get forced here so hard.

Becyase they are butthurt

It is because you are the least White of all "White" countries. Only South Africa is worse, but you are too dumb to get it so we laugh at you. Have a pick of Mutt Mr Mutt

cry more mutt faggot

There are no grills on the internet

shut the fuck up newfag, sweden yes was spammed by you cousin fuckers for well over half a year. you get what you deserve.

Why did you guys elect a pedo?

This thread is just full of Mutts. I wonder what type they are? Here is the Mutt family tree

>Americans
everyone calls you a fucking leaf, you butthurt faggot
nice thread you wasted to cry over by the way, retard

Why did you elect a nigger? I guess cause he looks like you Mutt?

>Tribs. Checked. Kek loves Canada

nah we just decided to give the niggers a chance out of the kindness of our hearts.

Big mistake.

the best thing about this meme is your countries ass blasted crying, stay mad you soggy burger.

Because all mutts can't handle the bants.

Didn't work out any better than the other 4242 chances?

Bump for freedom of speech

you're faggity leaf 5' 2" ass wouldn't call me a mutt on the street, you wouldn't even dare say it out loud in the private in your own home. Due to fear that Muhammad might overhear you and beat the shit out of you for interrupting him fucking your wife.
You're delusional desperately trying to take down the biggest animal in the room out of fear. You're backed into a corner, your country is falling to shit, you have no freedoms, and you are jealous.
But its okay, I forgive you, but you must make the effort to fix your own country.

They get mad like crazy because they know deep down that it is true. Meanwhile all they got to say about everyone else is blown out of proportion x10

Stop being butthurt anyway.
Having a leaf means that if you post a shitty thread you will get hate on along with Americans making fun of your country. If an American posts a shirty thread he will gate as much hate except for his country.

Says the guy who is more nigger than Mohammed.

We are truly benevolent and forgiving masters.

>memeflag posting insults of a country while not allowing others to insult yours

Mutt meme is fine,though when it's posted by memeflags and they derail the threads. Then it becomes a problem.
Listen to me you faggot,your chance to take off the flag.

Because stars and bars runs this bitch nigga

Motherfucker I live in a community where the closest thing to a nigger around me, works 55 minuets away at a gas station and his fucking names pajeet. If you think we are as "full of niggers" as the memes makes you think we are. I invite you to come to my home down, stay away, enjoy the freedom, and a day without having to sulk home in fear of getting your ass beaten on the street by Muslims.But you would rather insult my bastion, than trying to make one out of your own home.
Because you're fucking lazy.

I love the leaf meme

Why did you elect a black leftist and then a zionist? You think someone posting on Sup Forums is fine with Trudeau?

Do you realize the cognitive dissonance it takes to claim liberals shield themselves from differing opinions (which is true) then believe genuine Trudeau supporters would come here?

You started alienating us then you act surprised when some of us start trolling. No shit when all you get are just butthurt mutts throwing adhoms at you even when you actually agree with them.

This, basically, don't want to be called a fucking leaf. Don't post autistic divide and conquer leftist shill memes.

>The Leaf is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Leaf and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Taylor Swift “The Maple Menace”

>EVEWY MEME DAT IM NOT APART OF IS FOWCED

Kill yourself you fat goblin

>warrent

Why? This is not some sport that has to be fair.
Right. I walked back and forth from work today without seeing a single muslim. Meanwhile in the USA

it's pretty obvious he's Canadian

I have never seen a Canadian legitimately get mad at the leaf meme on this board, but your country is almost constantly whining about mutts whenever they're posted.

biglol

So you admit you're a american shitposter/shill, or you're fucking lying.
You can pick one and only one.

what if people just hate stupid americans?

>Don't post autistic divide and conquer leftist shill memes.
You started by piling up on smaller white countries like fucking niggers with your sheer numbers.

>The Mutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Prince George "the burger flipper"

Fuck off retard
Muttposting is a forced meme by Sup Forums and /leftypol/ there is nothing funny or organic about it
and you idiots planned your "raid" in a public forum

Everyone calls you chinks a fucking leaf

RANGE BAN ALL AMERICANS

>I have never seen a Canadian legitimately get mad at the leaf meme on this board, but your country is almost constantly whining about mutts whenever they're posted.
K

Fucking leaf

>Every memes that make fun of me is forced
>It's fine when I force Anti-European memes tho
>le epic screencap conspiracy

Because 5 posts of a fucking leaf is different than 500 posts of amerimutt

I think I rather just pick cherries
Link? Because it is very real since your country literally got less Whites than Brazil. LMFAO!

want me to start posting these?

>Why? This is not some sport that has to be fair.

It makes you a faggot. Are you a faggot?

Is it true? Who got banned for simple muttposting?

Well the provide as much of an intelligent discussion as anything you else you have so far. So knock yourself out. But There will come a time when Sup Forums has to work together again. And deserters like yourself will be called out. Enjoy your "freedom" while it last. Atleast you have it on the internet leaf.

>quads
nice

No it doesn't. Putting your dick up another mans ass makes him a faggot. Do you put your dick up other men's ass?

yeah have fun with your delusional fantasies inspired by the Turner Diaries

Seems like you are clearly a kike then if not a massive faggot.

You know what they do,don't play by the rules.

Everytime I visit a major American city all I see is black people and mexicans.

Statistics prove it. No other western countries is officially 56% white (the actual number is lower because hispanics, Indians and muslims often wrongly claim to be white)

In Canada only Vancouver, Toronto and downtown Montreal are mixed. You have no grounds to make fun of other countries you mutt.

All the time. Try posting a thread with a mutt meme. even if the content is on topic you'll get mass reported and a mutt mod will delete it and ban you in a few hours at most.